Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Lies

Chapter 8: One Step Ahead

by horseluvinfreak 3 reviews

lol, I'll actually make a summary. Theresa makes a desperate plan to escape, but as usual, Andrew's one step ahead. R+R

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-16 - Updated: 2007-01-16 - 724 words

0Unrated
Ok, here's chapter 8!! Have nothing to say right now......
_______________________________________________________________
Theresa frantically raced around the room, trying to grab things that belonged to her. She stuffed them in a cardboard box. It didn't take her long, for she had only little. Her plan was to run away at midnight to the brownstone. She hoped that Jay and the others would forgive her. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Theresa, can I come in?" said Andrew.
Trying to be as normal as she could, she stuttered, "Yes...yes. C...c...come in."
Andrew calmly walked in. Theresa made no eye contact, just in case there was fear in her eyes. He eyed the box but looked up quickly and apologized. "I'm sorry I lost my temper with...with..." he spat the name out, "Jay. I just really hate him for hurting you. But now, will you please join me for some dinner? Fettuccine Alfredo, your favourite!"
"Ok....I'm starving!" She exclaimed, hoping she wasn't exaggerating or she wasn't trembled. Theresa gave him a quick peck on the cheek and ran to the dinner table.
Andrew smiled until she left the room and glared at the box as if everything was its fault. He kicked it over and walked out of the room.
OooooOOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxoooooOOOOOooooo
Jay trudged back to the park numb, not just because of the cold, but the shock. Everything seemed like a nightmare but he knew for sure it was true. Suddenly, someone shook him on the shoulder.
"Where the hell were you??" Atlanta screamed in his face.
"I'm going to the hot chocolate stand," Archie mimicked him, "You liar."
"Jeez guys, calm down what's gotten into you?" Jay retorted.
"What has gotten into you??" Atlanta placed her hands on her hips. "Going off without telling us!"
"We thought you were taken by Procrustes or something!" Odie joined the rant. "We were freakin' worried!" The black teen around and glared at Neil who was try t impress some girls. "Well most of us..."
"Yo dude, you gotta stop running off like that!" Herry said.
For a second his thoughts vanished, but they returned. He looked down at the snow, trying not to take his anger on anyone.
Everyone noticed his crestfallen face. Atlanta stepped out in front of him and lifted his chin so that they were staring at each other. "Oh Jay, what happened?" she whispered, making Archie jealous.
Quietly, Jay told them everything and everyone looked shocked. But they were equally outraged. "That idiot! Both of them!" Archie spat out.
"How could she say that? My god, that was rude!" Atlanta said.
A few minutes later, Neil realized that his feet were freezing and mentioned that to the others. They all agreed and walked to the red truck, each in their own thoughts.
oooooOOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXxxxxoooooOOOOOoooo
"Mmm...this is great! Really, really creamy!" Theresa said through a mouthful of fettuccine.
"It is, isn't it?" Andrew said, slowly rolling his dinner around his fork. He smiled inwardly and thought, only a matter of time.
OooooOOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxooooooOOOOOOoooooo
Procrustes was sharpening his axe, when he heard a crash. Alarmed, he jumped, but grinned. He knew Andrew was having dinner with the daughter of Theseus (A/N: In this story, this is Procrustes' nickname for Theresa) and that he put a drug in it. "She must've dropped her plate when the drug took effect," He said in an accented voice.
With the axe dragging behind him, he slowly headed upstairs, trying not to run up like an excited child on Christmas.
OooooOOOOOoooooxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxoooooOOOOOoooooo
Theresa went to put her dish in the sink when she was beset with dizziness. Everything became cloudy and she looked around, noticing the bottle. She stumbles towards it, with the plate still in her hands. Sure enough, it was the bottle holding the drug. She slowly whipped around glaring at Andrew. He stared back, smiling a truly evil and triumphant smile. "You," she whispered, her voice wavering.
"Sorry Theresa, but I know you know about everything, and well, I can't let you running off, now can I? I'll always be one step ahead of you. Now have a nice sleep!" He sat back, waiting.
It didn't take long. Theresa let the darkness consume her, and she collapsed on the floor, with pieces of shattered glass surrounding her.
_______________________________________________________________
Sorry for taking so long with this chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story