Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius

READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ 'what will I say?'!!!!

by divachick34 3 reviews

This is how delilah and julius started dating.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-19 - Updated: 2007-01-20 - 393 words

0Unrated
Julius POV

'why do I get so nervous around her? she's been my best frien since kindergarden, and yet i still get tounge tied around her, god i'm a super spy and i still can't ask her out(A/N hehe got that from Delilah identity) Julius thought as he paced his room. "why can't I ask her out and tell her my feelings? I know we've been friends for a long time...." Julius said into his mirror.

Delilah's POV

I was walking to go see Julius, just as I was about to open the door to his room I heard him talking. Now I'm not the type to evesdrop, but something pressured me to this time. I put my ear to the door and listened- "i know we've been friends for a long time delilah but i was wondering would you like to go out sometime?"(A/N sry wont do many more authors notes but i got that from class of the titans) julius said before flopping down on his bed and saying "who am I kidding she'll never go out with me I've been in love with her for years and I still can't tell her." he said. I couldn't belive he was saying that, I knocked on the door.

Julius POV

I opened the door to find Delilah "Oh hey De." "hey juls whats up?" she asked smiling brightly. "Listen De theres something I've been meaning to tell you..." I started but delilah cut me off. "Julius I heard you through the door." she said smirking at the fact I had turned a deep shade of crimson. "you were listening to me?" i said really embarassed. "Well i was coming to see you and i heard you talking, " she said in defence. "we what do you think" i said fearing rejection. "well I think you need a little more confidence." she said coming closer. "well I might be more confident if I wasn't so distracted by your beauty" i said my hands around her waist. She put her arms around my neck "your so corny, corny but sweet."she said leaning closer. "I meant it Dlilah I love you" I said when our lips were almost touching, we could feel eachothers hot breaths on eachothers faces. "I love you too Julius" and then we leaned in and kissed passionatley.
Sign up to rate and review this story