Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

The shock sets in.

by Meg2005 1 review

Brendon almost comes to terms with the fact. . .

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-20 - Updated: 2007-01-21 - 1192 words

0Unrated
'So you really thought that I wanted to leave you?' Brendon asked as he held his wife in bed later that night.

'Well, now that I see that you didn't, it is kind of obvious, well some things anyway.'

'Like what?'

'Like that note that "you" wrote, it sounded nothing like you at all. The writing was too proper as was the grammar, and he said you went to a strip club, you don't even like strip clubs.'

'That's true but it doesn't matter because I love you and only you so there is no chance that I would ever do that, unless I were brain dead then you'd have to worry but clearly, I'm not.'

'Clearly.' She smiled.

'Have you made a doctor's appointment for the baby yet?'

'No not yet, I was too distraught about our divorce to even think about that. In fact, I didn't even want to have the baby after Bob came by.'

'What about now?'

'I'm thinking about it.'

'I need to call Patrick, and tell him what's going on. He was suspicious of Bob from the beginning and I should have known that he was right about him.' Brendon reached over and picked up her cell phone scrolling through the numbers until he came to Patrick's. It rang a few times before Patrick picked up, sounding wide awake and happy to be talking to a Urie.

'Hey Patrick.'

'Well Chelsea, I know it's been a couple of weeks since we've spoken but I don't remember you voice being this deep.'

'Really? That's because it's Brendon you idiot.'

'Oh, maybe I need to change your name in my phone then.' He said thoroughly confused.

'I'm on Chelsea's phone.'

'Oh that would make sense. I'm assuming that since you're on her phone everything is okay?'

'Not exactly.'

'What do you mean "not exactly"? 'Patrick asked.

'Well I figured out why Chelsea was so upset, Bob Waters divorced us. That paper that he got me to sign, it was so that he could photo copy my signature so he could copy it to the divorce papers that he made Chelsea sign.'

'So you and Chelsea are divorced?'

'I don't know, I'm going to talk to her dad tomorrow and find out what it means but I think we may have to get married again for it to be...'

'Can't we stop the divorce?' Patrick asked.

'It depends on when he gave the papers to a judge. If they are signed the divorce is finalized and Chelsea and I have to get re-married.' Chelsea explained.

'So you're going to talk to her dad tomorrow? Let us know what happens because what ever happens, I'm sure we can fix something.'

'Alright I will. I'll call you tomorrow.'

'Okay then talk to you then, Bye.' Patrick said before hanging up the phone as Brendon did the same.

'So I need to call Patrick after we talk to your dad tomorrow and then we can work on getting this sorted out.'

'Okay, sounds good.' She smiled as he looked down at her.

'In the mean time, we have more making up to do.' Brendon said throwing the blankets over his head.

'Chelsea, dear, you need to get going to the doctor's.' her mother said a week later as she ate breakfast while reading an article in the newspaper.

'I have plenty of time.' She said not looking up before taking another bite of her banana.

'Brendon is meeting you there, he said 10:30, and it's 10:15.'

'Fine fine mom, I'm going.' Chelsea said getting up from her chair and walking over to put her rain boots on before grabbing her purse, 'Are you going to be here when I get back?'

'I don't know, maybe, this apartment hasn't been cleaned in months.'

'It doesn't need to be cleaned. We moved in, we left; we came back and had a crisis. We aren't even all the way unpacked yet.'

'That's the point. I'm going to do some unpacking and then I'll leave.' She said as she opened a box in the kitchen.

'What ever.' Chelsea said opening the door and starting out.

'Hey honey.' Brendon said as Chelsea walked up to the door at the doctor's office. Brendon kissed her cheek as he took her hand leading her into the office.

'Hi, we have an appointment with Dr. Beam.' Chelsea smiled.

'Name?' the nurse said stiffly.

'Chelsea Urie.'

'Alright, fill out these papers and I'll let the doctor know you're here.' She said getting up and walking through the door.

'We're having a baby.' Chelsea said leaning her head on Brendon's shoulder.

'I know we are. Is your mom still at the house?'

'She's driving me crazy Brendon, you have to get her to leave me alone.'

'What am I suppose to do kick her out?' Brendon asked as a nurse came out.

'Chelsea Urie?' she called. Chelsea stood up and started back holding Brendon's hand.

'So all we're going to do today is take a little picture of the little one, run some blood work, and make sure your levels are good.' The doctor said as Chelsea sat on the table in the gown.

'Okay.' She said as he made her lay back so he could look at the baby. Brendon held her hand.

'So what do you think we should name him?'

'I don't know what do you like?' she asked looking up at him.

'Well you know, it's kind of tradition in my family that one of the son's has the fathers' first name as his middle.' Brendon said looking down.

'So if we have a boy, you want his middle name to be Brendon?' she asked looking up at him.

'If you don't mind, I mean I understand if you do but I would like that.'

'I think we'll be able to work that out.' She smiled softly.

'Alright Chelsea, every thing looks to be perfectly normal, you're at about eight weeks. The morning sickness should fade away and you should start to feel less fatigued soon but if you don't, just give me a call. I also need you to schedule your next appointment today.' He smiled.

'Alright, thank you.' She smiled before he shook Brendon's hand and left the room so Chelsea could change again.

'Are we going to tell the guys about this?' Brendon asked as they walked out holding hands.

'I think it would cause too much drama right now, with everything that happened, we have a little time before we have to do anything.' She said looking up at him.

'Alright we'll keep it our secret, only our parents know about it.'

'Alright.' Brendon smiled and pressed his lips to her's as they stood next to her car.

'I'll see you at home?'

'Yup, I'll follow you back.'

'Okay, I love you.'

'Love you too babe.' He said kissing her again before opening her door to her Maxima.

Brendon walked over to his jeep and got in. He watched as his wife pulled out of the parking lot before he dropped his head to the steering wheel and screamed. He was going to be a father.
Sign up to rate and review this story