Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hip Hip Hooray For Me

Heaven Help Us

by myusedromance 0 reviews

frank goes to church...and life doesnt go like it was supposed to

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-21 - Updated: 2007-01-22 - 306 words

0Unrated
Chapter Cinque

Two weeks later

What is wrong with me? Am I really that hopeless?
I went back to my apartment and the owner fucking evicted me from the building. I promised him I'd pay him but he said he's waited too long. My life just kept going downhill. I swerved back into my bad alcoholism, skipped rehab, and became a worthless shit all over again. I was walking around the city. Thinking yet again, but this time about Gabby, how she smiled and everything and how I failed her. Piss drunk as I was, I saw the church. And figured what the hell, I'll try God out. I started climbing the steps when I tripped. And I just decided to lay there, "maybe God doesn't even want me in His house" I said aloud to myself and then yelled, "I'm SORRY GOD!". It was cold and I sat up and watched people walk into church and look at me with pity. Hell I don't need pity. Only one person who was walking looked oddly familiar.
"Gabby," I yelled. She turned.
"Frank? Are you okay?"
"Gabby, I love you, will you marry me?" I slurred out my words.
Her laugh was a sad one.
"No, Frank I won't marry you. What happened to you?" she asked sitting down next to me.
"I have no place to live, no one, no money, I have shit." I slurred again.
"Come on," she said helping me up. She took me to her car and drove me to her apartment.
"Make yourself comfortable"
I stumbled over to the couch and sat down. She left to make some coffee but by the time she came back, I was asleep. But I swear, I think going to church was the best thing ive done so far. It brought me back to Gabby.
Sign up to rate and review this story