Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > To Unite or Divide

Bonding and Vengeance

by RekkanoKuuryu 2 reviews

Naruto has been lonely and bored after rescuing Sasuke, so he befriends the Kyuubi! But what will the Ninetails do with his new friend? Become the brotherly type to Naruto, of course! What nasty su...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gaara, Hinata, Kakashi, Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee, Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-21 - Updated: 2007-01-22 - 1815 words

0Unrated
Ok...sorry sorry...I got distracted a bit. Thanks to the people for reviews you're touching encourage/threatening reveiws were an intimidation--uh I mean-- inspiration.

The Red headed fight:

Ruby: Bring it btch!

Gaara: Gladly..

Ruby: Is that the best you got?

Gaara: I'm just getting started.

To be continued....

Me: on with the fic!

Disclaimer: If I owned it, this wouldn't be in FanFiction but on Cartoon Network every Saturday around 6. --'


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter two: Bonding and Vengeance

XxXxXxX

"Hey kit, wake up"

"mn...." Naruto groaned, he remembered what happened and shot out of his seat. "What happened?" he asked

groggily, all the while blinking the bright light out of his eyes.

"I took you back home idiot" replied Kyuubi distractedly. The demon was sitting on the beat up couch in his living room, while he was on the other end of it.

Kyuubi nodded towards a package on the table. "MISO!!! YAY Thanks Kyuu!!" Naruto shouted and jumped up in the air and zoomed towards the kitchen.

The kitsune cringed at his new nickname, but nonetheless kept writing things down on a pad of paper.

"whatcha doin'?" The blond asked, finally leaning over Kyuubi's shoulder to look at his paper. "Revenge." was all Kyuubi said.

Naruto gulped in fear at that one word. "u-uhh..against who exactly?" he shakily asked.

Kyuubi looked at him and gave a light laugh. "Not like that kit. Revenge against those so called 'friends' of yours"

"oh...you won't hurt them right?" Naruto asked nervously. Kyuubi shook his head, "Pranks...wanna help me?" he asked with a leer.

Naruto nodded, then sat cross legged and thought hard. "okay who's first?"

"I was thinking of starting with the nicer ones and ending with the worst"

Naruto nodded his consent.

"Okay.. first off is... Gai and Lee." Kyuubi said chewing on the pencil in his hand, deep in thought.

"Why them? They haven't done anything bad to me lately?" Naruto asked, curious.

"they give me the creeps.." Kyuubi said shuddering.

Naruto sweat dropped and nodded in sympathy.

"by the way.." Kyuubi started, "am I able to use chakra now? Or do I wait for a while longer?"

"You should be able to, but wait so the body can get used to containing that much chakra...since I used a clone, it might need a while to become completely solid. In about a day, it will be fully developed with your healing abilities. Also you can go back inside of me too....."Naruto trailed off in thought. Kyuubi 'hmm'-ed and went back to thinking.

Then Naruto smiled evilly. "I know what we can do to them.. "

Somehow that smile scared the Kyuubi no Kitsune more than the pedophile Orochimaru.

XxXx Somewhere in Hell...xXxX

"Achoo!!!" Orochimaru sneezed. He sniffed and shook his head. "What's wrong with you?" Itachi asked.

"Those bastards up there must be talking about me again..." Orochimaru cursed.


XxXx Back in Konoha, training ground xXxX

" Lee!"

"Gai-sensei!"

"Lee!"

"Gai-sensei!"

Naruto and Kyuubi gagged in the bushes. "Oh my frickin god! It's worse in real life! And what is up with the sunset in the background? It's noon!" the Kyuubi asked the blond, who was hiding with him.

"I knew there was a reason I never came to watch them train.." Naruto muttered darkly, retching in a nearby bush.

"Okay, what ever. Ready kit?"

"ready Niisan!" Naruto cheered. Kyuubi sweat dropped at yet another of Naruto's weird names for him.

Naruto transformed into Sakura and headed towards the sunset, trying hard not to hurl.

-------

After that, they headed towards their next victim on their list. "Kakashi-sensei... hmm. He's a tough one" Naruto pondered aloud while they were walking on rooftops to where his perverted sensei (the other one) lived, supposedly.

"why? He looks like an easy target to me." Kyuubi responded.

"yeah I know. There are so many things to do to him I don't know what to choose." Naruto grinned closing his eyes and showing off his teeth.

Kyuubi sighed and said, "kit, don't wear that mask while you're around me. It doesn't work."

Naruto turned suddenly serious, he sighed, defeated, "Fine...Oh! I know" He said grinning evilly once again.

This time though Kyuubi caught on to his idea through his mind link to Naruto, and grinned similarly to the blond.

Taking out a permanent marker Kyuubi uncapped it and said, "so where does he live again?"

------
"NEXT! Ero-sennin!" Naruto read off Kyuubi's list. They both though long and hard while heading toward a bar with a pretty good view of a woman's bath house.

"ero-sennin huh? Hey! That's it!" kyuubi smacked his fist against his open hand in realization. Naruto did his

'huh?' face (a/n: copyrighted to Masashi Kishimoto) and Kyuubi leaned in and whispered his plan to him.

Earning him a real smile from the blond.

-------

"Tsunade aka Obaasan" Kyuubi said leaning against the glass of the Hokage office. There sat the pride of Konoha, drunk and asleep on her desk.

" Gimme the marker kit. I got dibs on this one.." Kyuubi said opening his hand for the marker.

"aww... why?" The blond whined.

"All those times she hit you....it's my payback." Kyuubi said with an evil look on his face.

Naruto gulped and saw the reason the Kyuubi was feared among the tailed demons.

After a couple of minutes the window opened again and out stepped the kitsune, looking pleased with himself.

"No one hurts my ototou and gets away with it.." he whispered menacingly, while standing on the window ledge overlooking the village.

And then proceeded to losing his scary look by being glomped by his 'ototou', Naruto.

------

"what are you going to do with all this toilet paper, if you don't mind me asking?" the store keeper asked him. Naruto just shrugged and smiled, not grinned his fake smile, at the owner.

The owner, being graced by the blonds contagious smile, just beamed back at him.

Kyuubi was behind Naruto, precariously balancing a bag of hot pink spray paint.

"let's see...Sasuke should be training right now and will be getting back this afternoon..." Naruto said, reading off his list.

"So it's off to Uchiha mansion?" Kyuubi said smirking.

Naruto nodded his agreement.

-------

As the sun was almost setting (for real this time) two figures headed towards the Kunoichi's houses.

"The last two on the list.." Kyuubi shuddered in suppressed rage, "Ino and Sakura-bitch"

Naruto looked at him, "Niisan, you really hate Sakura don't you?"

Kyuubi just growled at this and said, "Why do you like her?" he asked. Naruto shrugged, "used to. Now I don't," Kyuubi sighed in relief at this, "but I have a prank reserved especially for those two..." he said smirking sadistically.

Then he took out two bottles and showed them to Kyuubi. He peered closer at them, using the last rays of sun.

"Pink hair dye and hair bleach?" Kyuubi asked him. Naruto nodded and whispered to the fox his plan.

Kyuubi smiled at the prospect.

-------

As the sun finally set, the two headed towards the training grounds, using the darkness as a cover. Somehow, Kyuubi managed to "borrow" Sakura's stereo, for reasons unknown to Naruto.

Kyuubi had wanted to train, to test out the new body. So around 8:00 they were in the training ground nearest to the forest.

They stretched and warmed up and then stood couple of feet away from each other. The shining orb of a moon shining down silver light on them.

Then Kyuubi turned on a song.

Naruto tilted his head to listen, it was Linkin Parks' "Breaking the Habit". Again he put his face in a 'huh?' manner (copyright--wait I went over this!)

"what are we going to do with that?" He asked Kyuubi as the song crackled to life in the speakers.

"only Taijutsu match. The song, as you will see, will regulate your pace in punches and kicks. You may be surprised at this. It's sort of like...dancing." Kyuubi explained, "You move your body to the beat of the song with out effort."

"oh...I get it!" Naruto said seriously. He had taken off his 'mask' all of the day while being around his 'Niisan' and was really smart, below the 'dobe' disguise.

Kyuubi nodded and started as the song began.

The upbeat skips of the song's intro were fast paced as Naruto followed it and threw punch after punch at the red-heads torso (a/n: he's so short).

Then as the music cresendoed to a burst of sound as he aimed a kick at Kyuubi's face.

Kyuubi took it softly, as did Naruto and started with basic kicks and light punches.

While the words and beat took up a pattern; so did the two fighters.

Punch, punch, kick, dodge and jump. Then start all over again.

By the time the song reached it's fast paced climax by singing: 'I don't know what's worth fighting for' with the violins in the background as accompaniment, both demons (a/n: Naruto's pretty much considered a half demon) were all out fighting, kicking and punching in rhythm with the music.

Their bodies moving without any command, as a natural reflex.

Movements, punches and strikes were all fluid and were flawlessly delivered without mercy.

And then the song ended, the moon in the middle of the darkened sky, only to find the two leaning against each other panting and sweating.

Kyuubi supported Naruto as they walked slowly back to his apartment. The blond remembered Kyuubi using the excuse "Sakura will have it in the morning" to leave the radio behind.

Finally they both collapsed on the sofa, not even making it to the bed. "Man...I'm never listening to that song the same way ever again." Naruto said before drifting off to the comforting darkness.

But not before he heard the Kyuubi chuckle an agreement.

XxXxXxXxX

There! Done ! The funny part being that my math teacher actually encouraged me to write the song/sparring scene. Sorry for any Sakura fans..I'm not really fond of her. Unless she's really OOC

Translations:

obaasan: grandma

Niisan: older brother

outouto: younger brother

Dobe: dead last

xXxXxX

Ruby: you were listening to Linkin Park again, weren't you?


Me: hehe...so? Their songs are so...energetic...it's hard not to...

Naruto: what pranks did I play? Huh? Huh? Huh?

Me: you'll find out in Chapter three: Misconceptions galore!!

Ruby: that's a really weird chapter name..

Me: (sigh) Naruto, how do you stand the Kyuubi?

Naruto: (depressed) who says I do?

Kyuubi: Yatta! Making them suffer is fun! (hi fives Ruby)

Me: it's a conspiracy!!

Gaara: Why wasn't I in this chapter.

Ruby: don't you dare even threaten us, sand-boy.

Me: don't worry ch. 3 will concern you. And I wanted to do a bonding thing with Naruto and Kyuubi.

Ruby: 2 reviews (glares and glances pointedly at gun in hand) ...or die.

Me: Ruby!

Ruby: (mutters) ....please.
Sign up to rate and review this story