Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Jay and the Golden Fleece

The Voice in The Back of His Head

by twiinklestar 1 review

You know how sometimes you can hear someones voice in the back of your head? Sometimes it's best to listen to that voice.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-22 - Updated: 2007-01-22 - 468 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10 :

As the ground rose, it started to tip sideways (up and down ways), causing Atlanta to loose her balance. As she fell, she grabbed onto a root from the ground and held on. Jay was on a rock ledge. From further away, the ship could tell that the shaking 'island', now had the appearance of a giant man made out of stone, moss, trees and dirt.

"It's a man!" shouted one of the men from the boat.

Hylos lost his balance too and plunged into the deep, dark, cold waters below him. He was pulled back to the boat by two men.

Atlanta was hanging from the man's beard and Jay was sitting on the man's nose. Atlanta started to climb up the man's beard onto the small ledge that was the giant's mouth. She was hundreds of feet away from the water below. She stood on the small ledge; the man's upper lip. Jay reached down as far as he could down to Atlanta. She took his hand and climbed up onto the bigger ledge; the man's nose. The two leant against the man's head, right between his eyes. They each took deep breaths.

"I guess I can't just use my cross bow to break its nose off this time, can I?" Atlanta joked awkwardly.

"I guess not,"

The man began to shake his head viciously and Atlanta and Jay held on to the man as tight as they could. Then he stopped. Jay searched frantically for a way to defeat the giant.

'What would Jason do? What would Jason do?' panicked Jay in his mind. He was to nervous to even remember.

*

Through the TV which Cronus had set up for the other teens back at the dorm, Herry, Odie, Neil and a few of the gods and goddesses, watched their friends hang by the threads of a mans rocky nose, quivering.

"Come on Jay! Think! Tell the men to let the giant chase you into deeper water! It will drown!" Odie yelled at the TV screen.

*

Somehow, Jay could hear some of Odie's words in the back of his mind.

"It will drown!" he heard.

His face instantly lit up.

"Please tell me you have a plan!" begged Atlanta.

"It will drown," Jay said looking down. "Atlanta, I want you to climb down, slowly, when you get close enough that you can jump, dive into the water and swim to the boat. Tell the men to row to deeper water. Let the giant fallow you. He will fallow and drown when the water gets to deep,"

"What about you?"

"Tell the men not to sail to far ahead because when he drowns, I will have to jump off and swim to the boat,"

"Okay," Atlanta said uneasily.

"Go!" Jay ordered.

Brittany McMillan - 2007 - Ficwad.com©
Sign up to rate and review this story