Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > Trouble in Paradise

Epilogue

by StripesCO 0 reviews

This is the end to my story. I'm glad lots have read it (hopefully), This ending is dedicated to anyone who has took the time to read my story.

Category: Green Day - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2007-01-22 - Updated: 2007-01-22 - 489 words

0Unrated
Billie, Mike, and the Jasons looked with great sadness as two famous band members were lowered into the ground.
'Their both gone. Just fucking gone.' Billie thought sadly. Oh how he wish he could just go back and fix everything.
Mike stared at the tombstone that read the name FRANK EDWIN WRIGHT III {TRE COOL}.
"I can't believe he's gone. It seems just yesterday I was talking to him. I hope Billie takes this well." Mike thought sadly as he glanced around at his friends.

"I guess this is it. I mean we don't have a drummer nor a trumpet player." Billie said sadly.
"What? Billie you can't mean we're giving up on Green Day?" Mike said in shock.
"I guess we are. Now get the fuck out of my way Mike." Billie said as he roughly shoved past Mike towards his car.
As soon as Billie was home on his couch he started to cry.
His crying ended abruptly hours later.

~~~~~~ IN DREAM ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billie stared around him.
He was in a room that was covered in the color green.
"Where the hell am I?" He asked aloud.
"Hi ya Billie, missed me?" A voice ranged out.
"What the...?" Billie said as he saw Tre standing in front of him.
"Don't forget about me." Another voice added.
Billie turned around to find Ron behind him.
"What's going on here? Am I dead?" Billie asked in shock.
"You're not dead. We're what you call 'angles'. And we came to tell you something you Billie. Don't give up on Green Day, just find other people to take our places." Ron explained to Billie.
"You guys seemed so fucking happy together now." Billie interjected.
"Well we've seen our errors." Tre said sheepishly.

"We must go Billie, but we'll leave you something." Ron said as both he and Tre took a step towards Billie. They placed a palm on his chest and Billie felt warmth spreading through him.

"Remember Billie, don't give up."

~~~~~~~~ END DREAM ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later Billie came home with a grin on his face.
He had already found Tre and Ron's replacements; two young boys that were very gifted.
Even though it was hard to move away from the past Billie somehow pulled through.

Billie was so happy that he decided to write a letter to his dead band mates:
Dear Ron and Tre,
I've found replacements. Their kind of like you guys, espically the drummer.
Can you guys see the band going far again? I miss you guys very much.
Love Billie Joe Armstrong

Billie sighed and took a look at his picture he had framed after the whole 'dream' thing.
The picture was of the whole band after a great performances; The one where everyone was smiling and having a good time.

"I'll miss them, but they're with me everyday as I a begin to teach those 'new' players." ~ Billie Joe said one day at press conference.
Sign up to rate and review this story