Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Baby Sister

Welcome Back

by pinkkissypetefreak 7 reviews

The happy couple makes up..(for now.) OH! did I just say that??

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-22 - Updated: 2007-01-22 - 1286 words

0Unrated
"Hi Ray." Amber said, stepping forward to greet him. Ray took his 2007 glasses off and put them into his pocket. "Hey, uh..wait. Don't tell me... Amber." She nodded.

"Wow. I didn't think you guys were coming." Ray said. Stephanie smiled. "Ray-Ray. I want you to meet a couple friends of ours," Amber nudged Will forward slightly. As Bob walked up behind Ray. "This is Will, who is a huge fan, and his brother Davis." Steph gasped as Bob grabbed her around the waist.

"Long time no see stranger." He said as they embraced. "Bobby, good to see you back." Bob set her down just in time to see Ray shake Davis' hand, and then Will's.

"I heard the news. You so better make me godfather. I'm such a godfather sort of guy." Bob told Steph, making her blush. She failed to mention to their new friends that she was expecting a baby. Bob then greeted a shocked looking Will. She also noticed a flash of black went brushing by her rather quickly. Mikey came and wrapped his arms around her from behind.

"What's up love?" She asked him.

"Worried sick about you. Me and Ali." Mikey whispered back. "Yeah? Well, I'm ok. Had a good time tonight...Where'd you find the lone ranger?" She nodded towards his brother, who had had time enough to sign a few autographs before lighting a cigarette. Mikey scoffed. "Just showed up at rehearsal earlier today. Out of the blue." Stephanie slowly allowed herself to glance up into Gerard's face. He caught her staring and turned away.


After the performance, Gerard snuck away from his excited bandmates quickly. He cascaded down into the street, and began searching for Stephanie in the spot he'd seen her last from the stage. Her back was turned, and he slightly tapped her shoulder. "Come with me." He said gruffly and she complied. He led her around a corner, looking over his shoulder as he did. He leaned up against the alley wall and struck another cig. She stared at him curiously. She wasn't sure what he was up to. He'd been so unpredictable lately.

"So?" She asked him. Gerard stayed quiet, taking a prolonged drag of his cigarette before finally clearing his throat.

"So, what the fuck are you on, a date or something?" He spat at her, not meaning to sound so...mean. Stephanie was surprised, but ever the opportunist, she decided to capitalize on Gerard's jealousy. You know, just for making her suffer the whole week long.

Stephanie smirked, "Maybe." He tossed the still burning cigarette down on the ground and stepped closer to her. "No. Fuck maybe Stephanie. Are you going out with that asshole now?" Steph started to put an end to the mind game, wanting nothing more than for her beloved to wrap her in his arms, kiss her then take her home to make love. But her anger got the better of her.

"No, fuck you, Gerard. Am and I just met Will and Davis, they're nice, friendly guys. But what does it matter to you? You claim you love me, yet you disappear without calling me for a straight week? How am I supposed to be feeling right now?" She snarled, and her chocolate brown eyes flashed with anger.

"You're having my kid, Steph, that's why it matters to me. I love you, and you have every right to be mad with me. I'm stupid." "You're right about that." She mumbled. He dropped his head. "You're stupid. But I love you too Gee. I just want us to be together? Don't you understand that?" She fell into his arms and his lips found hers. Gerard's body pressed against hers, making her back hit the stones on the wall. "Oh Sugar, I want to be with you more than I've wanted anything else in my life...Ever." He breathed once they broke for air.

"We can't keep falling into this pattern. Either we come clean to Ray, and everybody else, or..." She broke off, staring into his eyes, trying to convince him and herself that she meant every word. He sighed. "What?" She asked him. He wouldn't face her. "He's like another brother to me, Steph. They all are. I don't wanna hurt him." Stephanie kissed his lips tenderly, while caressing his cheek with her thumb. "But he's not your brother is he? If he was it would be so wrong to be thinking what I'm thinking about you at this very minute." She purred. Gerard covered her hand with his own. He kissed her again, hard this time, as if she was going to disappear. She was breathless when she pulled away.

"And, it's ok baby. You know, if you're scared. I am too. I just don't want to lose you." She said, tears forming in her eyes. He looked down at her. "I see you got my gift." He stated. She brought her fingers up to touch the necklace. "Mikey and Alicia brought it to me...that night." He pushed her hair back, and held her face with both of his hands. "I am truly sorry Steph. You have to know that. I was...I am so confused. Not about you, but...everything else." Gerard's eyes pleaded with hers. "I know." She whispered. "We have to get back before someone gets suspicious. But this is only temporary. It's going to get sorted out soon. I promise." He kissed her forehead, and then the tip of her nose, which tickled. Or made her want to sneeze.

"Can I come over tonight?" He asked her mumbling in her ear. "What kind of question is that?" She answered taking his lips once more. "Wait! No, no you can't!" She remembered Amber. Gerard straightened up, then pouted. "Why?" Stephanie couldn't help but laugh.

"Amber's staying with me. I've been really upset...She came to keep me sane." "Aw, Sugar I'm sorry for upsetting you. Don't worry. Meet me back at your place in about two hours. I'll bring you back to my hotel room." He placed his lips over hers and traced her lip with his tongue before pulling away, taking his warmth with him, and making her shiver.

"Happy New Year baby." She said with a huge grin plastered on her face.

"Happy New Year to you Honey...Two hours." He said. Watching as she walked back onto the busy street.

"Two hours." She nodded, and went off to find Amber.


"Why didn't you say anything?" Will asked when she found the three of them. Stephanie gave him a puzzled look.

"About what? Ray? I never tell anyone he's my brother."

"You know what I mean." Will looked genuinely upset. Or even, hurt? Which made Steoh even more confused. "I don't understand..."

"I saw you with him. In the alley. You were whispering and kissing. He's the guy isn't he? The one who hurt you? Is it his baby?" Whoa. This guy was asking way too many questions for him to have just met her. Stephanie didn't welcome that at all. "Were you spying on me? And what does it matter if he's the father? I told you I was seeing someone Will."

"Nobody knows, do they?" He just continued with the questions.

"Will. I'm not going to discuss this with you...We barely know each other, and..."

"I could help you." He interrupted, stuffing his hands into his coat pocket.





ps-2nd update today. I guess I'm trying to hurry and get to the "good" part. Hope it was pretty ok. I have NO idea where this Will came from. But I think I'll keep him around a while. yaknowhutimean? Um...no? ok.

Oh yeah!

...gerard owns...

-kris
Sign up to rate and review this story