Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Dark Secret Love

Dark Secret Love

by violent_kiss 2 reviews

"For a moment the world turns its back And you let me come closer Though the hearts were filled with fear For this dark sekret love..." A songfic using Dark Sekret Love by HIM. Hope you enjoy.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Draco, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-22 - Updated: 2007-01-22 - 1320 words - Complete

0Boring
Hello! This is my first time writing a story on this site. I hope you enjoy this mini songfic. The ides just up and smacked me in the head...i just hoipe you all like it.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters in the story. They belong to J.K. Rowling. The song Dark Sekret Love is also not mine, it belongs to HIM.

Enjoy!

~~~~~

Dark Secret Love

~~~~~



For a moment the world turns its back
And you let me come closer
Though the hearts were filled with fear
For this dark sekret love




As soon as she heard the last whispered goodnight, her eyes snapped open in a flash. She quickly sat up in bed, and pressed her ear against the dark red velvet curtains, listening for any sounds or movement. Hearing none, she quietly, and quickly manuvered her way out of her four poster, then the girls dormitories into the common room. She heard a whispered conversation, two familiar voices she knew oh so well, mumbling about the final battle that was quickly approaching.

"I'm worried Harry...I mean, you've seen what they can do...they're ruthless. They've even begun to penetrate the protective walls of Hogwarts...soon nothing will be able to stop them. Voldemort has almost every single Slytherin which means there will be plently of Death Eaters to fend off." Spoke a worried voice.

"I know Hermione, but we have our own forces as well. Ever since we re-started the DA we've trained a lot of the students at Hogwarts at our side, not to mention the dozens of Auror's who've joined the Order. We may not be able to match their numbers one for one, but we do have more skill and practice compared to their style of fighting. We have to do it Hermione...Ron...we must end this once and for all. It will all be over soon...let's just hope it ends the way we've planned it to."

With that, hurried goodnights were whispered as Harry and Ron moved towards the Boys dormitory and Hermione made her way out of the Gryffindor tower to the Head Girls Chambers.

Once more checking for any noises, she dashed through the Common Room and into the 7th floor corridor. She pulled out the Marauders map she had taken from Harry earlier on in the day. He, Ron, and Hermione had been so busy as of late, that they hadn't even noticed her presence...in fact, her entire family had not even noticed her even being there at all, each lost in their own thoughts or problems. It was as if her entire world had turned its back on her...all of them her mother, father, Fred and George, Ron, Harry, Hermione...all of them...all except for him.

He opened his arms and accepted her when others had ignored her meaningless existence. She feared them finding out about him...about their love...so now she grew to love and accept the shadow they had willingly placed her in.


Oh let the world turn its back
And please let me come closer
Though the hearts filled with fear
For this love



She almost felt a sense of happiness in their ignorance. It gave her the chance to escape, her opportunity to share in her secret love. She craved the late nights when she would be able to meet with her love and lie in his warm embrace.


Our 666 has got a name
We burn in its flames again and again
What is it our dark sekret love?



Yes...forbidden...their love is never to be, unless they are to take advantage of their surrounding parties' inability to comprehend what is going on around them.

Their love had been even given a name...it was a secret love...one forever meant to be cast to the shadows...non existent...never to be. It was alright with them. They didn't yearn for or crave others acceptance of their bond...as long as they had each other in these dark and dreary times, its all they needed.


Set me as a seal upon thine heart,
As a seal upon thine arm,
For love is strong as death
And jealousy is cruel as the grave.
The coals thereof are coals of fire,
Which hath a most vehement flame.
I love you - I love you



As she walked into the room, she stared around, but saw no one. She felt her heart plummet to her stomach until she felt his strong, muscular arms wrap themselves around her waist. She let out a small sigh of satisfaction as his lips began to caress her neck, working a steady path. She turned in his arms to face him, and gently lifted a hand to caress his pale skin, staring into his eyes. As they locked gazes, deep brown and a dark grey, no words needed to be said. The love held in their stare...the lust. Emotions, thoughts, and feelings could be conveyed all through their one gaze.
Their lips met in a heated kiss, thoughts of how forbidden and taboo this affair was, completely obliterated. The feeling of his lips pressed with hers was nothing short of intoxicating...all that mattered was here and now. They didn't care what would happen tomorrow...what a new day would bring. Their love would be forever, no one, not even death, could tear this apart.

She places her hands on his chest, as he moves his lustful attack from her lips to her neck, fisting the fabric of his shirt into her hands, pulling his body closer to hers. Their articles of clothing fall gently to the floor, as they make their way over to the bed in between passionate kisses. As the back of his legs hit the edge of his bed he slowly sits down, pulling her gently with him, her falling on top of his strong body. His tongue caresses her bottom lips, matching the rhythm his of his hands as they move across her body, begging entrance. She allows, and their tongues clash in a brutal battle of dominance for each other. She breaks the kiss as she beings to move slowly down his chest. He reaches a hand to caress her face as she gazes up at him, and she places a feather light kiss on the angry green skull and serpent shining dangerously up at her from his pale soft skin.


For a moment the world turns its back
And you let me come closer
Though the hearts touched with joy



As they shared their devotion for one another, their hearts couldn't help but to further swell with love. Both were outcasts, craving love and acceptance, and they had somehow managed to find each other in the chaos that has become their surrounding world. They threw caution to the wind...nothing else mattered as long as they had one another, they would find a way to survive.

As they lay in each others arm, blissfully ignorant to the battle ranging on outside the four walls of the room they occupied; only one true emotion could be felt. One that ruled out and prevailed over hate, anger, fury, or rage...love.


Our 666 has got a name
We burn in its flames again and again
What is it our dark sekret love?



Yes...this is the love of two teenagers, forced apart by war based off the foolish ramblings of a psychotic madman. This is the forbidden love of a child of the light, a being of goodness, and one bent on creating hell for all she believed in. This is a love forbidden and outlawed...this was a love that was never meant to be or take place...this is their dark secret love.

"I love you Ginny."

"I love you too Draco."


~~~~~

End

~~~~~


Hope you all enjoyed the story. Let me know what you think!

Angie.
Sign up to rate and review this story