Categories > Original > Horror > Stay Alive - Saving Lives

Part 3 - Bleach Blond Stikes Back

by lizards_love 0 reviews

Their perfectly safe! Or are they.....MUHAHAHAHA

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Published: 2007-01-23 - Updated: 2007-01-23 - 830 words

0Unrated
There was a knock at the door. Swink: Don't all jump up at once! Swink paused the game, and answers the door. Swink: Hey Abby. Abigail walked in. Phineas: Sup mama. Abby: Not much. How about you hot stuff? Phineas: Whoa, feisty! I miss this. Abby sat down next to phin and put her hand on his knee. October: Abigail, can I see you outside for a minute. Abby put her hand on her chest. Abby (sarcastically): Oh, October! I'm honored! But in the future, call me Abby, k? Be back in a sec babe. They walk to the balcony. October: So, what. Two weeks and you've already moved on? You guys were engaged for Christ's sake! Abby: Oh, October. It's touching that you care so much about your brother, but I think you should lay off. Really, I do. Hutch is dead, and I'm moving on. That's all. October: You see that girl in there? Abby: Yeah. What about her? October: She and Phin. They were together once. Two years ago. Abby: So. What's your point? October: My point is that she still likes him. And he won't admit it, but he still likes her. Abby: Oh, I didn't know. Too bad I don't care, or I might've felt guilty. Abby got up and went back inside. October followed. Phin: Sup guys. We gonna deal Abby in or what? October: Whatever. Abby signed in. Abby: Phin, come fined me. I can't get out of the cemetery. Phin: I'm on it. Phin and Abby's characters joined up. October: Hey Phin. Don't you think you should (She nudged him subtly) find Kristin? He looked at Kristin's screen. Phin: Why? She's closer to you. You get her. October looked at Kristin. She saw a hint of tears. Kristin: Hey you guys, I think I'll cut out early tonight. She signed off and started out the door, failing to hide that she was almost in tears. Phin: Kristin! Kristin closed the door. Phin (To Abby): Excuse me! He ran out after her. October: Told you so!
Hall
Phin shut the door and ran after Kristin. Phin: Kristin wait, that's not what I meant. Kristin stopped and turned around. She was still trying not to cry. Kristin: What, that you didn't want me here? You got that message across pretty well. You should of just said so. Go play with your whore. Phin: What, Abby? She's not....She's just a friend. Kristin laughed. Kristin: You don't need to explain anything to me, we're not together anymore, remember? A tear finally broke the surface. Then another. Phin: That's.... Kristin: Not what you want, is it... Phin: Kristin....He looked like he was going to cry. He looked at the floor. Kristin: Yeah.... She walked down the stairs. Phin turned and walked back inside. He sat down next to Abby. She put her arm around his shoulder and her knee on his lap. Abby: Ah, poor baby. Did that mean old lady hurt you? Phin pushed her knee off and stood. Phin: I think you should go. Abby stood and smoothed her skirt. Abby: alright baby. Call me. She left. Phin: I'm going for a drive. I'll be back soon. He walked out the door. October picked up the phone. Swink: Who are you calling? October: Kristin. She needs to come back. It rang once, twice. Phone: Hello? October: Kristin, please come back. My brothers not here. Phone: October, I just wanna be alone right now, k. October: I don't think that's such a good idea sweetie. Just come back, I'll fix some drinks, and we'll play some more of that game. Does that sound good? Phone: Yeah, ok. I'll be there in a few. CLICK October set the phone down. Swink: You're really worried about her, aren't you? October: Yeah. I just don't want her to go into that dark place she was in last year. Swink: I don't think the game helped much. October: What was with that creepy warning, anyways? Swink: Yeah, We're all going to die. OOOO! October laughed nervously. They shivered. The room darkened. October: Whoa! Swink: It's probably just a cloud... October: You know, some people believe that when you get chills like that, someone just walked over your grave. Swink: That's creepy. They shivered again. KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK They jumped. October looked through the peep hole. October: It's just Kristin. She opened the door. Kristin: What do you mean, "Just Kristin"? Anyways, did you guys feel a chill just now? Swink: It's probably just a cloud blocking the sun. October: There's no windows in the hall... Swink: Who wants to go out for lunch? October: Yeah...let me get my coat, you two start walking. They closed the door. A slow breeze rustled her hair. October walked over to the window and shut it. She grabbed her jacket. The game controller buzzed and another breeze tingled her skin. She turned. Both windows were closed. She ran out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story