Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life On The Murder Scene

Miscommunication

by FallOutGrl 4 reviews

Woot for updates! and for Frenchie189 for pushing me! jk, love ya!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-24 - 433 words

0Unrated
Erin and Elena were having a great time at the mall. They had shared a lunch that consisted of curly frys. They then decided to go shopping. They entered HMV and just randomly started flipping through c.d.'s.
"So, what's new in your world?" Erin asked. Elena shrugged. Erin sighed and looked at her with a smile that read: riiight, I belive this how? Elena laughed.
"What do you want to know?" Elena asked suspicioulsly.
"Who do you like?" Erin raised her eye brows.
"Well, like...I like Mi-" Before she could finish, her cell phone rang. Elena took out her purse and opened it. It rang only once and whoever it was hung up. She stared at it in confusion. This happened twenty more times. Erin took it out of Elena's hands. She pressed a few more buttons and handed it back.
"Press 'talk' and find out who it is." Erin smiled. Elena smiled back and did as told.

Stranger: Uhm...cough...Hello?
Elena: Hey, who is this?
Stanger: Bob, who is this?
Elena: Oh, hey Bob. It's Elena. Why have you been calling me?
Bob: I haven't been calling you. This is the first time I've talked to you all day.
Elena: Oh, well, who's been calling me then?
Bob: I dunno, gimme a minute....silence.....Kay, it was Mikey.
Elena: Can I talk to him then?
Bob: sure.
Mikey: Hello?
Elena: Hey, why have you been calling me?
Mikey: I wanted to know if you wanted...to...go...to a....movie....yeah a movie, and dinner....with me.
Elena: Like a date?
Mikey: Y-y-y-yeah.....a-a-a d-d-date.....yeah.
Elena: Sure, I'd love to. I gotta go though, so I'll talk to you later?
Mikey: Yeah sure, talk to you later.


Elena giggled excitedly as she hung up and put her cell away. Erin stood there with her arms crossed while tapping her foot impatiently. Elena looked at her with a huge smile.
"What happened?" Erin practically shouted.
"Mikey asked me out." Elena giggled. Erin gasped excitedly.
"Well, we are definatley in the wrong store!" Erin laughed and she ran out. Elena looked at her in confusion. She then tried to keep up.
"What do you mean?" Elena asked, slightly out of breath from running after Erin.
"We sooooooo need to find you an outfit!!!!" Erin giggled. Elena then started laughing as the two girls ran to the nearest Hot Topic.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry it's so short. I don't feel like writing a whole lot more. Sorry.

==Love it? Hate it? Again, five reviews! And Frenchie189, yours counts as three this time :P
Sign up to rate and review this story