Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

Those Eyes

by NoZoMi17 2 reviews

What can you tell by a person's eyes? Do yours say that You, Edward Elric, are more prescious than gold?

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Winry Rockbell - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-25 - 393 words - Complete

1Insightful
Those Eyes

Disclaimer: I love FMA....and yet I don't own it....:'-(.....so sad....


When you look into someone's eyes, it's like reading a book. When reading eyes of someone you love, you see all the pain that they have ever suffered. You try to look away, but can you really? Can you really just ignore the pain you see? Can you read them like an open book?

Eyes of hazel offer kindness and hide nothing from the world. Hazel does not have a book. It doesn't need one. The world can already see what troubles them. Even though you can't see their hazel eyes, you know that their there. Their sadness, happiness, and pain can be sensed throughout their whole being.

Eyes of gold tell lies. They show that of one who is stubborn and determined to stay stronger than anyone else. What is gold? The color is shiny and bright. It shines as bright as the sun on the outside. But on the inside, it's brittle and fragile. When you see someone with eyes of gold, you see a person that tries to be happy and cheerful even though their life is full of pain and sadness. Those eyes hide what they feel. They try to stay strong, but because their eyes are golden, they fall. Everyone falls, but when your eyes are golden. Everyone knows it. You hide your grief behind those pools of gold. To everyone one around you, you are the most precious of them all.


Eyes of blue house water and more often than not, the dam breaks. Water flows so freely from those eyes of blue. So much so that if not stopped, the water may rob those eyes of their beauty, to become dull and emotionless. The radiant blue is restored when shined upon by the sun, when shining as bright as gold. The water returns when the sun hides behind the dull haziness that has become it's life.

Eyes of red are hidden by a thick barrier of steel. One wonders when their true luster can finally be revealed. They respond all in due time. When they themselves begin to wonder when that time will come. Tears don't flow from these eyes nor does the twinkle of joy or happiness. They simply look at the world, wishing that we could see them shine.


Owari
Sign up to rate and review this story