Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Savin' Me

We can Only hope....we can only hope

by acting-singing-bella 2 reviews

Mr. Suez has an idea that may cure Theresa and Atlanta....wil it work?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-01-24 - Updated: 2007-01-25 - 440 words

0Unrated
heyy!! Really sorry if i havent updated for a while; there were more doctors i had to see....well here is the next chappie...plz r/r and give ideas for my next chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay and Archie carried both of the girls into Chiron's study, both thinking the same thoughts; are they still alive? Will they make it? Will we get a chance to tell them we love them?
Jay rested Theresa on one bed and Archie put Atlanta on the other. Archie let a tear fall from his eye.
"I can't believe that Atlanta is really dead. She has so much more to offer in life than i ever could. Why do such bad things happen to good people? Why Jay....why?" He began to sob and soon after, Jay did the very same. Jay stroked Theresa's hair and sobbed.
"Archie if i had the answer, i would gladly tell you....but i dont know. This is going to haunt me for the rest of my life. The fact that Theresa is dead. The fact that I couldn't be there to save her. I should've been there for her." The two boys began to sob. They continued to sob, until they both felt a hard whack on their head. It was Mr. Suez! He had hit them both on the head with a mop! He looked at them with an angry glare.
"WOULD YOU TWO BOYS LIKE TO STOP PRETENDING TO BE EMO?! THERE MAY BE A CURE!!" With that said, both boys stopped crying and they looked at him, with big wide eyes.
"What are you talking about?"
"What's the cure?" Mr. Suez walked to the girls' bed and got two large golden cloaks and placed them above them. Mr. Suez then looked at the boys.
"That may be the cure." Archie looked at it and raised an eyebrow.
"A gold blanket? How's that gonna help?" Mr. Suez gave him an irritated look in his eyes.
"Well smartass, this is the golden cloak. They say that if someone is injured, this will heal them. I havent tried it on dead people yet, but its worth a shot." Jay looked at the two girls and looked back at Mr. Suez. He looked very nervous.
"Do you think it will work?" Mr. Suez was silent for a few moments, and then he rested a hand on his shoulder.
"We can only hope....we can only hope.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if that was short and sorry if i made Mr.Suez a little bit mean....ha-ha that was fun!! lol well r/r and give ideas for the next chapter....love ya guys
Sign up to rate and review this story