Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

DANCE LIKE A MONKEY!!!

by Toxic_Romance 3 reviews

Dance like a Monkey Gerard!! Dance!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-01-25 - Updated: 2007-01-25 - 693 words - Complete

0Unrated
-Okay this is about this crazy weird dream I had! I told my friend about it and she said I should write it down so I did. here It is... ENJOY!!-


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Amber wake up it's your birthday!" I woke up to see some little girl jumping on my bed. "Wake up sissy!! I want birthday cake!" (I dont have a little sister but I do in this dream! lol) "Okay Mina I'm awake..." I sat up and Mina sat on my lap. "Sissy there are scary men in the living room... they are talking about you." "What scary men Mina?" "Them." she said as she pointed at my My Chemical Romance poster. "Are you for real?" "Yes the scary men said they wanted you to hurry and wake up... they said you were snoring when they came in your room and-" "THEY WERE IN MY ROOM? WHILE I WAS ASLEEP?!" I jumped up and ran to the mirror. I looked Horrible. My hair was all big and curly and sticky too! (I dunno why it was sticky but it was. lol) "Sissy tell the scary men to go away!! Or make them do a funny dance!" I looked at Mina like she was crazy (But I would like to see Gerard dance...) "Mina they sing not dance." I smiled at her. "Well they should dance! Like monkeys! Eeek eeek!!" mina started to jump around like a Monkey. "Lets go sissy!" Mina grabed my hand and pulled me out of my room "No Mina! I look horrible!" Mina stoped and looked at me. "You look like that dance girl on the 'So long and goodbye' music video!" Mina smiled "Mina it's 'So long and good night' and the Music video is called 'Helena'." Mina looked like she was about to cry then she ran away. "Mina...?" I stood there for a second the I turned around and ran into Gerard Way. "Hey Bitch watch where you're walking!" He yelled at me (Gerard is an asshole in this dream!) "I'm so sorry!" I said "But you showed up behind me outta no where!" "I came in through the door you idiot." A door magicly appered behind him. (This is a dream weird stuff happends) "Oh I forgot that door was there..." I said as i looked at the door "You forgot there was a door in your own house? You are such an Idiot." (Why is Gerard so mean to me?? cries) "Hey look over there! there's cake!" Gerard yelled and pointed behind me I looked and nothing was there. "Gerard there is no... Gerard?" I looked where Gerard was standing and he was gone. "Did he go out the door?" I tried to walk out the door but it dissapered and I ran into a wall. (Weird dream.) "Hey bitch come get some cake!" Gerard yelled. He was now behind me where he said the cake was. There was a big cake and it was chocolate. "Okay..." I walked over and when I got there the cake was gone. Then Mina showed up. "Hey scary man that Amber has a crush on!" Mina yelled at Gerard. "Dance like a Monkey!!" "Mina he doesnt want to dance like a MONKEY!!!!" Gerard ahd turned into a monkey!! "Mina!! How did this happen??" I looked at Mina and she was a monkey too "No!!!!!" I ran away from my house and found Mikey Way and Frank Iero. "Monkeys!! They are Monkeys!!" "Woah girl are you crazy?" Frank asked "Hmmm... I don't know... WAIT! Dont distract me!! They are MONKEYS! Call the docter call the vet! Call the zoo keeper!!" I shouted as I ran around screaming. (ha ha I'm weird...) I ran into a van and started to cry and scream more. (I even woke up with my head hurting.) Then Mikey ran over to me "Amber wake up!!" he shouted as he choked me "Wake up dammit!!!" he yelled.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


-And thats it. I woke up to my best friend yelling at me to wake up and stop screaming and she was choking me!! This was the weirdist dream I have ever had.... lol. Review it please!!-
Sign up to rate and review this story