Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Someone to Die For

Chapter 26:Stolen

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

Ryan and Kara. My mom let me on for an hour....

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-25 - Updated: 2007-01-26 - 535 words

0Unrated
"Oh, Lilee. I'm so freakin nervous." Kara said.

Lilee smiled. "Everything's gonna be fine. You two love each other...a lot."

Today Ryan was getting married to Kara. Kara was over the top excited but very nervous. Her questions per minute were "What if something goes wrong" or "What if things don't work out between us" So you can guess it was pretty much hell for Lilee, having to answer all of these unanswerable questions.

"Sure everything's fine to you, but you're not the one getting married."

Lilee rolled her eyes. "Yeah, but one day I'll be in you're place."

Skye barged in the room, skipping. The perky person that she is...

"You must be so happy." She said.

Kara jumped up. "I sure am."

Lilee looked away, trying not to laugh at Kara's odd mood swings. She looked at the clock. "Guys, we should get going..."

Kara looked at Lilee and clasped on the couch. Not passing out but like how a five year old throws themselves on the floor.

"I can't do it." She said.

Lilee sat next to her. "Why?"

Skye sat on the other side and looked at her with concern.

"I just, I don't know if it's gonna work out, I mean, he's always going to be on tour and...."

'Sure, you're not the one with the baby....' She thought. "Everything's gonna be fine. Ryan loves you. You love him. You'll both be heartbroken if you leave each other. Trust me."

*

Lilee looked in awe as the two lovers kissed each other.

She snapped back into reality and clapped with all of the other people.

She looked at Brendon, he looked back at her and smiled.

"So beautiful." Skye said.

Lilee looked at her. "Hmm, yeah. I'm so happy for them." She saw Brendon, finally by himself. "I'll be right back."

She walked up to him and he took her into his arms. "You okay?" He asked. "You look sort of, out of it."

She looked at him. "Yeah, I was just thinking."

Brendon nodded. "Can I ask what?"

Lilee shrugged.

"Okay, then. What are you thinking about?"

"Us, what's going to happen. Life with the baby."

He kissed her lightly. "Were they good thoughts or bad thoughts?"

"Both, thinking the pros and cons."

She separated herself from Brendon.

"Are you okay?"

"Discomfort. It's a pregnant thing."

He smiled and placed his hands on her stomach.

*A few days later*

Everyone watched as Ryan and Kara were all over each other.

"No, I love you."

"No, I love you."

"No, I love you."

Spencer sighed. "How long do you think they'll be at it?" He asked.

"It can go on for hours, sometimes endlessly." Jon replied.

"Okay, you love me more."

"No, you love me more."

"No, you love me more."

"Told you." Jon said.

"Guys?" Brendon asked. "Can you stop?"

They ignored him and kept on going.

"Okay! You guys are married! We get it now!" Jon said, he walked out of the room, as if he had enough lovin. You can never have enough lovin.

"Yeah, I'm gonna leave too." Lilee said, taking Brendon by the hand and leaving.

Spencer just watched. 'So, that's how you do it...'
Sign up to rate and review this story