Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fall Out Baby

Fall Out Baby

by kelley_shell09 4 reviews

What happens when you have Fall Out Boy, then you throw a newborn baby in the mix?? :]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-27 - Updated: 2007-01-27 - 835 words

2Original
Pete Wentz stepped out of the large recording studio, along with his friend and fellow bandmate, Patrick Stump, around midnight.

They'd been confined there for hours on end, kissing ass for the record label exects and discussing matters regarding the release of their upcoming album and anticipated tour.

The cool Chicago wind blew Pete's hair and he sighed deeply.

It was a great difference compared to the stuffy, hot, crowded studio room with the uncomfortable swivel chairs that they were just in.

Patrick approached his friend, standing on the sidewalk, watching the traffic pass.

"That...was boring," Patrick blurted out, detracting Pete's attention.

"Tell me about it," Pete replied.

Patrick inhaled the summer air.

That was the one thing Pete loved most about fall in Chicago.

Not too hot, not too cold.

They stood in silence for a few more minutes, though it felt like hours, until finally, Pete's thoughts were interrupted once again, this time due to Patrick's stomach growling ferociously.

"Wanna stop by McDonalds or something?" Pete asked.

Patrick nodded, "Yeah, Im starving."

"Told you to eat before the meeting didn't I? I knew it would end up running this late, so I just indulged myself on Mom's lasagna,"

"Mmm.....Mama Wentz's lasagna. Sounds good right now." Patrick held his stomach and closed his eyes, his mouth watering from visualizing the food.

"I take it you ate it all, huh?" he asked, snapping out of his lasagna induced daydreams.

Pete got closer to Patrick, almost in his face, his arms crossed and muttered,

"Every.Last.Bite." Patrick groaned.

Pete smirked like a smartass.

"Okay then, lets get a cab. I'll just go to Micky D's and scarf 'em down."

"Naw, lets walk. It's late, but it's nice out." Pete suggested.

"What if someone recognizes us?"

Pete sighed.

"Patrick, it's almost one o'clock in the morning. Look around. How're people going to notice us, when there are no people around?"

Patrick contemplated the thought.

"Alright, what the hell."

The two men began the few blocks walk to the fast food restaraunt.

As they kept going, Pete heard Patrick's stomach growl, and looked at him with curiosity.

"Told ya I was hungry."

They both laughed.

About half way to McDonalds, Pete stopped suddenly.

Patrick, not realizing the fact that Pete wasn't walking and was looking at his feet, came crashing right into him.

"Ow, Pete. What the fuck?" Patrick complained.

"Do you here that?" Pete asked.

"Hear what?"

Pete stood completely still, listening to the night.

"Pete, I honestly can say I cant hear anything." Patrick said, confused.

"Yeah, maybe it was nothing,"

"What do you think you heard?" Patrick asked him.

They continued to walk, but at a slower pace.

"It sounded like a-" but Pete was cutoff and he stopped once again.

"Pete, dude. It's nothing, you're just hearing things. I mean, being stuck in a cramped studio all day, I don't blame you man." Patrick explained.

"Patrick, it sounded like a baby."

"A baby?"

Pete listened again.

"Yeah,"

"Come on, let's go to McDonalds before I die of starvation." Patrick said, getting ready to walk off until he heard a muffled squeal.

His faced scrunched in thought. Pete took notice.

"Told ya. You heard it too huh?"

"Where's it coming from?" Patrick asked tentatively.

"I think...." Pete listened again, until he heard another muffled cry, "maybe, over there."

"There?" Patrick asked, Pete pointing to an alley.

"Yeah, come on." Pete insisted, yanking on Patrick's sleeve, commanding him to follow.

Pete walked towards the dark alley slowly, listening for any sign of life. He looked around him.

Empty boxes and trash littered the ground. The streets back here were damp and smelled of rotting food. Beside the wall of the adjacent building, there was a rather large dumpster.

"Honestly Pete, it's disgusting back here. Can we just go?" Patrick complained.

"Shhh,"

Pete listened again for the sound, and heard the cry. It sounded like it was coming from the dumpster next to him.

In desperation, being completely sure about what he was going to discover, he lifted the lid of the dumpster.

"What the hell are you doing?!?" Patrick yelled at his friend.

Pete hoisted himself up to sit on the side of the dumpster, and held shirt over his nose to avoid the aweful smell radiating from beneath him.

Carefully, he dug his hands through the mess of garbage, until he came upon what looked like a blanket, stuffed into a large paper bag.

Gently, he picked up the bag, and felt it's weight, then, suddenly, the bag let out a cry, getting Patrick's full attention.

Pete quickly removed the bag from the mess of blankets and threw it aside.

Patrick was now right next to him. He too knew what Pete was about to uncover.

Surely enough, Pete removed the blanket, reavealing a tiny head with a tuft of black hair, and a pair of big brown eyes staring back.

"Oh my God Patrick, it's a baby." He managed to say.
Sign up to rate and review this story