Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > As tears fall.....

Chapter 1: Anger

by sweet_heart224 0 reviews

Eriko finds a new home. Will she fit in?

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Hatori, Kyo, Shigure, Tohru, Yuki - Published: 2007-01-27 - Updated: 2007-01-27 - 250 words

0Unrated
Limp and bloody. That's how you could describe Eriko Sohma. The girl let herself into Shigure's basement.
********************
"Tohru-kun! Can you get me a lightbulb? My lamp blew out!"
"Oh yes, of course! I'll be right back..."
"Don't do it. I will." Kyo yelled, looking at the dog sitting across from him with the smuggest of smug looks on his face.
"Well, Kyo-kun... if you want to sit in the dark all night..."
"Oh no Kyo-kun. Let me do it."
"Fine. There's never any use arguing with you."
He picked up a cat onigiri and bit into it.
********************
Tohru shoved aside many Christmas ornaments. No sign of any lightbulbs.
"Funny, I put them here last time, unless Shigure-san moved them...." Her eyes travelled to a ruby red stain that was pretty big. Tohru screamed and Shigure and Kyo ran down the stairs.
"Ah, my little butterfly came to see me. Tohru-kun, go call Haa-san."
"Eh... yes."
"What the hell is she doing here?"
"Shii-nii?"
"Eri-chan. What a pleasant suprise. What brings you here?"
"I'm really sorry, but Akii-nii tried to kill me and kicked me out."
"Damn him."
"Now Kyo-kun, que sara sara. Eri-chan will stay with us."
"Really?!"
"Yep!"
"Yeah!"
******In an hour**********
Hatori stepped from his car nonchalantly. He looked at a concerned Shigure.
"Haa-san, please be careful. Akito-san will get you if you don't. Just remember..." Shigure smirked, " It's her job only..."
Hatori walked into the house, scared of what he was to find...***********************************Please review, Please :D
Sign up to rate and review this story