Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > His Diabolikal Majesty

Chapter Three

by MyVengefulRomance 4 reviews

F**king damn zombies, vampires, and maybe a romance? READ!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] [V] - Published: 2007-01-27 - Updated: 2007-01-28 - 2460 words

1Original
- Disclaimer- I am the lead singer of My Chemical Romance and I own my self. Oh, and I'm a damned liar. I don't own him. I own Oli, though. giggles**

A/N- Thank you to those who reviewed. I just want to say that if I don't reply to your review, it's not that I don't like it. I just don't have the time to reply. But if you ask questions, I will for sure reply. If not right away, I will. I should put that in my profile, shouldn't I? nods Oh, and this chapter is the start of a beautiful romance. swoons Can you guess who? Within the first few paragraphs you'll find out fo-shizzle. laughs Enjoy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Gerard opened his eyes, he had no clue of where he was. The room was terribly decorated. Everything was a dark brown color. The curtains, the carpet, the bed, even the walls, everything was dark brown. A musty light filtered in from the window, but mostly it was blocked by the thick, holey, curtains.

Gerard sat up and looked around the room, trying to remember if he had taken anything, um, illegal last night. He sighed deeply. Then he just sat there, trying to figure out what the hell had happened last night.

There was a grunt next to him, and he gasped, jumping slightly. Gerard stared wide-eyed at the covered lump next to him. His breath caught in his throat as a thought hit him. 'Did I cheat on Frank?'

Slowly, he reached over and wrapped his fingers into the sheet's fabric. Oh so gently he pulled the cover back, holding his breath. Black hair, a lip ring, and a scorpion tattoo stared back at him.

"Oh, thank God," Gerard sighed deeply, trying to remember why they were in such a strange place.

"Gerard? What the hell are you doing?" Frank grumbled sleepily, one eye open.

"What? I, uh...nothing," Gerard looked around the room but not at Frank. "Sorry I woke you up, babe."

"It's okay," Frank grunted, stretching out luxuriously. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"Can you believe last night, though? I kept dreaming of emo kids with wings."

A grin slowly dominated Gerard's face as he remembered the details of last night.

"Vampires are real. They're really, really real, Frank."

"Yeah, Gee," Frank laughed, kissing Gerard's cheek. "They're real."

Gerard smiled and kissed Frank on the lips. Then, he jumped out of bed, smile still firmly on his lips, and pulled on his clothes. (He wore his boxers to bed, so did Frank.)

"Come on, Frodo. I wanna fulfill my destiny!" he exclaimed, bouncing up and down in the doorway.

Frank pouted, "I resent that. You know, I- OUCH!!!" He had rolled out of bed and hit the ground hard, and was now tangled in the blankets.

Gerard rolled his eyes and said, "That'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic."

Frank said, "Humph!" loudly, and threw the blankets off of himself. He struggled to his feet and got dressed quickly.

"Come on, loser. We gotta save the world," he said, brushing past Gerard into the hallway.

"Hey. Do you think that there's a cheerleader involved somehow?" Gerard inquired, following the grumpy guitarist. Frank laughed and walked into the lobby, where he suddenly stopped. Gerard bumped into the smaller man, and then lightly shoved him forward.

"What the hell, man?" Gerard asked. Frank turned, eyes wide, and gestured to the couch. Gerard stepped around Frank and a small grin grew on his lips.

On the couch, Oli and Ville were, how you say, attached at the mouth. Oli straddled Ville's waist, and was attacking the Finn's lips passionately. Ville had his fingers intertwined in Oli's hair, and Oli had his hands placed firmly against the back of Ville's neck. They were completely oblivious to Gerard and Frank's presence.

Gerard grinned at Frank, and winked.

"So, uh, what happened there last night, guys?" he asked loudly.

Oli ripped his lips off of Ville's, and hit the ground with a 'thud'. Ville flew into a sitting position, and stared at the two men who were now laughing hysterically.

"It's not what you think," he mumbled, his accent unusually thick in his surprise. Both Oli and Ville were a bright red.

Gerard laughed and asked, "Then what is it? I mean, I could honestly care less, but it's kind of funny that Oli, who told you that he didn't like you, was just about eating your face off."

"Ha, ha," Oli said, standing up and searching for his shirt. Thankfully, the farthest that both of them had gotten was the taking off of the shirt. If they had gone a bit further, this definitely wouldn't have been as humorous. He pulled his shirt on over his wings and brushed himself off. Then, he turned to look Gerard and Frank in the eye.

"We've decided that we're not going to be in a relationship, due to the sensitivity of your destinies. A relationship could get in the way of things, so...it's just not going to happen," he said seriously.

"Yeah," Ville said, pulling on his shirt. "If you could just not mention this little incident to the others, it would be good." Oli nodded in agreement.

Gerard exchanged glances with Frank.

"Look, if you two are sure about not having a relationship, that's cool with me...but it hurts hiding feelings for close friends. Believe me; I know what it's like."

"Well, so do I. And I'm still alive. I'm an adult; I can make decisions for myself. So can Oli. We've already made a mutual agreement to stay friends," Ville said gruffly, walking into the dining area and sitting down at the table. Oli, Frank, and Gerard followed the Finn and sat down around the table.

They all sat in silence for a few moments, before Oli said, "Should I wake up the others? I mean, we obviously have a very important matter to discuss."

Frank nodded eagerly.

"I wanna find out what the hell we have to do and if I'm even gonna wanna do it."

Gerard smiled and clasped Frank's hand under the table. Oli stood up, and was heading toward the hallway's entrance when an ear-splitting scream came from Panic! At the Disco's room.

Oli's jaw dropped, and then he took off down the hallway. Gerard, Frank, and Ville followed close on his heels.

Oli shoved open the door and skidded to a halt, his eyes wide. Gerard ran straight into Oli, but Frank and Ville stopped in time to avoid a collision.

In the corner of the room, a shaking and obviously terrified Ryan Ross was in a headlock by a sickly, dull-eyed man. Brendon, Jon, and Spencer sat up in there beds, frozen in their spots.

Oli took a small step forward, and the strange man tightened his grip on Ryan. Ryan let out a tiny squeak of pain.

"F**king damn zombies," Oli muttered, backing up with his hands raised.

"What do you want, Mr. Zombie?" he asked, hands still raised high. He motioned for the others to do the same. By now, Fall Out Boy was also assembled outside the room.

The zombie grinned, and rasped, "The Mistress wants the Chosen One. She knows you have them here, but I know that none of these girls are him."

"Hey!" Spencer protested. Oli shot him a glare and he shut up.

"Okay, lookie here, sugar. There's no 'chosen one' here. Just a bunch of random musicians," Oli said, doing the finger quotes for 'chosen one'.

"She knows that he's a musician. She knows everything. You will die at Her hands for your insolence," the zombie replied almost gleefully.

"He's not here," Oli repeated. The zombie bared its teeth in anger. Then, before anyone could react, it sunk its grimy teeth into Ryan's arm. Ryan cried out loudly, and Oli's eyes went wide.

"NO!" he screamed.

It all happened at once. Oli ran forward and ripped a lamp out of the wall, and was beside the zombie in a flash. Before it could do anything, Ryan was on the ground and Oli had brought the lamp down hard on its head. The zombie hit the ground as Ryan crawled toward Brendon. Oli, his lip curled, crushed the zombie's head in with his foot.

"I swear to the gods, Levianna. You will die for this," he snarled as blood squirted a line across his face, and the brains oozed over his shoe.

He turned to the rockers, all who had their jaws hanging open in horror and shock.

Brendon clutched the sobbing Ryan to his chest and asked angrily, "What the hell just happened?"

Oli pulled his foot out of the zombie's head and grimaced at the 'Sploosh' it made.

"Your boyfriend there just got bit by a zombie," he said calmly.

"Yeah. We got that. Why the hell did it bite him?" Pete asked, entering the room.

"It wanted to infect him," Oli shrugged. "Ryan, I got some bad news."

"What?" Ryan asked meekly. Brendon's eyes were wide, and he bit his lip. He knew what was coming, and wanted to stay strong. Gerard grabbed Frank's hand and squeezed it hard.

Oli glanced at his watch, and said, "In about twenty minutes, the zombie's venom will kill you."

Ryan cried out, his tears falling at a renewed pace. Brendon held him tighter, and started to cry.

"No, no," Oli said. "It gets worse. About an hour after that, you'll wake up with a bloodlust for everyone you once loved. We'll have to bash your head in like ole Mr. Dead over there." He gestured to the corpse in the corner.

Ryan screamed into Brendon's chest, who stared at Oli, horrified.

"How...how can you.../say/ it like that?" he snarled. Almost everyone was crying, especially Spencer, Ryan's best friend, and Pete, who was especially close to the lyricist.

Ville, who didn't even know Ryan, was crying. The pitiless lack of mercy in the world always got to him. Gerard was also crying. It hurt him to see others hurt this badly. He jumped slightly when a hand was placed on his shoulder. He turned to see Mikey smiling sadly at him. Ray and Bob had also joined them.

Pete, Patrick, Andy, and Joe joined Brendon, Spencer, Ryan, and Jon on the bed. Oli looked at them, and looked at the still-standing group.

"We best leave them be," he said. "Let them be alone with him during his last moments as a human."

Gerard blinked at him, and then nodded. He exited the room, motioning for the others to follow.

They all sat in a circle on the dirty carpet of the lobby. Oli paced the room, looking anxious.

"Oli-," Gerard started.

"Look. I know you want answers, but right now, I have to worry about killing one of your friends once he turns," Oli interupted, his eyes a bright blue.

Gerard stood up and swallowed hard.

"Who was that zombie looking for?"

Oli stopped pacing, his eyes flashing.

"You really want to know?" he asked.

Gerard nodded vigorously.

Oli licked his lips and said, "You, Gerard. He wanted you. Ryan got bitten because I wouldn't give you up. Aren't you glad that I shared that bit of information with you? I didn't want to tell you because now you're going to blame yourself, but hey! You wanted to know."

Gerard gaped at Oli, his eyes welling up.

"Oh my God," he muttered, dropping next to Frank, who hugged Gerard and whispered words of comfort in his ear.

"Oli Moore, I swear to the gods, it was a mistake entrusting this task upon you," a strong, female voice said from the behind them. Oli spun around, his eyes wide.

He sighed when he saw who it was, placing a hand against his chest.

"My gods, you scared me, Cassia. I'm glad you're here."

The woman, a tall, dark, and beautiful person, sneered at him.

"You, Oli, are an idiot. There is a dead zombie in that room, and a boy who was bitten. A boy who was needed to defeat Her. It truly was a misjudgment between Nikki and I to trust you, you weak little-."

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Gerard asked, interrupting.

She turned to face Gerard and the anger washed off of her face.

"I am Cassia. And you are Gerard Way, yes?"

Gerard nodded and asked, "Do you have wings, too?"

Cassia laughed a light, tinkling laugh and said, "No. I am a Vampire. Hasn't Oli here told you of me?"

Frank nudged Gerard, a grin on his face. Gerard smiled slightly and turned to look at Mikey. Mikey had his face in his hands, and was slowly shaking his head back and forth.

Oli bit his lip, and frowned.

"I didn't have time. I had trouble enough convincing them-."

"Are you telling me that you haven't even truly explained their mission?" Cassia interupted, disgust clear on her face.

Oli shook his head slowly, and Cassia's left eye twitched.

"Come here," she ordered. Oli obeyed quickly, chewing on his lip ring.

He stood before her, and she had a sneer on her lips.

She slapped him, hard, and he stumbled backwards. He didn't defend himself. Ville stood up with a cry of protest.

Cassia turned to face the distraught Finn and said, "You love him already/? Things are moving /way too quickly."

Oli rubbed his stinging cheek and said, "Forgive me, Cassia. And, the prophecy never said how fast things would move, so-."

He was cut off by a loud cry from the room that Ryan was in.

Oli looked towards the room, and said sadly, "He's dead. An hour until I have to kill him again."

Cassia shook her head, and said, "When Nikki learns of this, you will be lucky to walk again. She'll kill you for messing up this badly, Oli."

Gerard caught onto the hint of concern in her voice, and realized that Oli was seriously going to get punished.

"He was only trying to protect me. Ryan got bitten because Oli wouldn't give me up," Gerard spoke up.

Cassia looked at him sadly.

"That zombie shouldn't have been able to get inside in the first place."

Oli stared at the floor, his eyes such a light blue they were almost white.

"We're all screwed," he murmured, walking towards the hallway.

"Where do you think your going?" Cassia called after him.

"To get them away from Ryan so that he doesn't hurt anyone," Oli replied, sadness clear in his voice.

Cassia plopped down next to Ray and said, "We are all screwed."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Wow. That was long. I hope you all liked. REVIEW!!!!!




























Sign up to rate and review this story