Categories > Anime/Manga > Saiyuki > Not Gonna Lose You

Wake Up

by Gemini_Sanzo 0 reviews

The Kappa and Priest have it out, things turn worse for Hakkai...

Category: Saiyuki - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Horror, Humor, Romance - Characters: Cho Hakkai, Genjyo Sanzo, Sha Gojyo, Son Goku - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-28 - Updated: 2007-01-28 - 1835 words

0Unrated
Eventually reaching the inn Gojyo treaded up the stairs just hoping the monk or monkey wasn't around to see him like this. Not that he was in the mood to even hear them anyway never mind see them.
"The bastard returns..." said Sanzo mildly from where he stood at the head of the stairs watching him with those cold violets. "What did they kick you out?"
Gojyo narrowed his eyes dangerously. He was seriously not in the mood to deal with this holy prick-a-saurus of all people. The monk could go fuck himself.
"Shut the fuck up monk..." He growled warningly as he reached the top step.
"HE kicked you out?" said Sanzo a little surprised reading the look on the kappa's face.
"I said...SHUT UP!" Gojyo yelled going for the priest, he grabbed the monk by the collar of his robes and shoved him against the wall roughly with a fair bit of strength in his hold.
"If you really must fucking know, he asked me to leave he never kicked me out!"
"What did you do?" asked Sanzo coolly, watching the kappa's every move from where he was being held in place..
"Ch' And just why the fuck would you care?!" The red-head asked harshly then snorted after he thought about it quickly. "Oh yeah that's right, so you could fucking rub it in...it's exactly what you'd do, seeing you despise me that much."
"I don't despise you but you are so very stupid." Sanzo stated calmly.
"Is that so....well gee you got a fucking funny way of showing it, stupid prick....why would you care about what I've done anyway?" He questioned again, eyes still narrowed. "There's fuck all you can do..."
"You're a bastard. I hope he leaves your ass." Sanzo spat at him harshly, causing Gojyo to erupt into a higher level of anger altogether. Gojyo would have just carried on and dropped their little conversation but that had seriously struck a nerve in him. He'd stepped back a little just so he could strike the monk hard in the face with his fist.
"The fuck did you say?! What the fuck would you know about it?!"
"I said you're a fucking half breed idiot who doesn't deserve a man like Hakkai."
"You fucking holy prick..." The kappa growled dangerously before lunging at the priest, flooring him, his knees either side of the monk's waist while his hands went straight for the monk's throat.
"I really fucking dare you to say that again!" Gojyo snarled, baring his teeth just a little, he was clearly more than just extremely pissed off knowing everything was his fault also knowing that Sanzo was managing to read him like a fucking book...and that pissed him off even more.
"What you going to do idiot? Kill me? That won't make him love you."
"Shut up..." Gojyo felt the anger beginning to leave him suddenly, his grip began to weaken on the monk. Sano snorted at his pathetic excuse for an answer.
"Kill me fucker. You don't have the balls."
"You fucking bastard....shut up." Gojyo muttered his hands coming away from his neck, the other two wouldn't forgive him if he was to do it. He continued to stay put sitting on the priest's stomach, his head lowered in complete guilt.
"I fucked up....again. There, are you fucking happy now?!" Gojyo asked standing and turning as though to continue down the corridor to his room.
"You're a fucking cold hearted bastard so why not go ahead and gimme shit for it, you're gonna fuckin' do it anyway right?" He muttered to him then walked forward after giving the monk a sharp backwards kick to the monk not caring where he hit. Maybe he should have just beat the living crap out of him there but it wouldn't be fair to not have a fair fight now would it.
"What did you do?" asked Sanzo quietly as Gojyo was walking away. "What did you say to him?"
Gojyo stopped glancing back to the monk over his shoulder. "I told him that I...wait... the hell would you understand anyway."
"Fine, go and pout. It's always done you so much good before." Sanzo stood holding his stomach where Gojyo had kicked him.
"Ch' Fine..." Gojyo sighed heavily and turned to face him. "I told him that I loved him..." He was just waiting for the monk to lay into him with whatever he could think of to say. Sanzo shook his head.
"I don't give a damn what you said. It's not me you should be talking to. Deal with this like an adult Kappa and you might be surprised what comes of it."
"Yeah right, s'if he ever wants to talk to me again after what happened after it." Gojyo snorted rolling his eyes at the priest, he should have known better than to even try and talk to the moron.
"Well you won't get him to talk if you're here will you dumb ass?"
"You ass, he's the one that asked me to leave, and the one that asked me not to speak to him...I seriously doubt he'll fucking listen to me at the moment."

A man came up the stairs and he was recognisable as the doctor. "Your friend is in trouble. He's gone into a coma. We've got him on life support but I don't understand what's wrong with him. Please come see him before it's too late."
"Shit..." Gojyo felt a pain in his chest not like the one he felt earlier, it was much worse. Panic gathered into a tight lump in his throat... that hurt as well. He gave the monk a look that clearly said 'Don't even say it, I know I'm an ass for leaving him there.' before he broke into a reasonable paced run downstairs and outside before breaking out into a full sprint towards the hospital.
Goku came out of the room, looking to Sanzo. "Sanzo? What's going on?? I heard Gojyo ....at least I think I did..."
"We're going. Hakkai's dying..." said Sanzo simply and moved to go down the stairs.
"WHAT?!! Why? HOW?! What's happened?!" Goku asked his voice full of worry for Hakkai even more as he followed the priest.

Gojyo panted reaching the room Hakkai was in, he didn't want to go in, he didn't want to believe that Hakkai had gone into a coma, but he had to accept it. Opening the door slowly he froze staring at the machine the healer was hooked up to.
"Hak...kai?" He forced his legs to move over to the chair and sat on it.
"I didn't say anything before." Said the doctor from behind him. "Your dragon there came and found me." He moved to the side of the kappa and rolled down the bedding so Gojyo could see the bloody bandage wrapped around Hakkai's middle. "I don't know where he got the razor from."
"R-razor?..." He glanced at the bloodied bandage then to Hakkai's face. No.Fucking.Way did he try to....then again...he took a wild guess that he'd been the one to cause this to. He looked away pressing the heels of his palms against his eyes. Of all times for Sanzo and Goku not to be there, how was he gonna tell them this one?
"He was...dead when we found him. He's lost a lot of blood." The doctor pulled up the covers. "He didn't seem suicidal when we brought him in. I don't understand it."
The kappa stared now, into the blackness of his mind, he wasn't going to believe that Hakkai done this...though he had...evidently.
"Fuck...I..." He trailed off not knowing what the hell to say. Shaking his head he stood excusing himself from the room, he needed a moment and walked outside the room unable to bear it the other two were gonna have more than his ass this time. "Goddamnit Hakkai..." he muttered angrily leaning up against the wall. The doctor followed him out into the hall, putting a hand on the man's shoulder.
"If he lives the night he'll be out of the woods. I don't know...if he'll be the same. But he'll be alive."
Gojyo simply nodded. "Yeah...thanks," This would no doubt set the monkey off...maybe even get him smacking him one in the face. The doctor nodded. "Are you going to be okay here alone?"
"Yeah, I will. I doubt the other two would even bother their asses to come." He snorted lightly at the last part shaking his head a little again.
"Just make sure to talk to him and don't give up." said the doctor straining a small smile to the half-breed.
"Yeah," Gojyo replied moving off the wall to go back into the room, sitting back on the chair looking at the healer with saddened eyes. A hand absently reached out to touch the healer's slightly tousled hair.

"Fuckin' hell Hakkai....If I knew you were gonna pull a stupid ass stunt like this I wouldn't have left." He moved his hand to stroke at the strands a little. "I swear to the gods you better not leave me..." He added looking over his figure sadly. The hiss of the respirator was his only answer. Hakuryu curled up on Gojyo's lap, clearly distressed, his little ears twitching. Gojyo petted the dragon on his lap, only way of knowing how to comfort him.
"You better wake up or else..." He said as if the healer could hear every word. "You're an idiot for even thinking about doing that let along being one for actually doing it...though, s'my fault isn't it? In fact everything seems to be have been because of me...damn you...I thought you were just wanting some of that 'me time' the stupid monk has because of what I had said to you... "Gojyo stopped in mid sentence as he could feel something crawling down his scarred cheek, he reached upto it with the back of his hand wiping the escaped droplet away.
"Fuck...I truly didn't mean to hurt you damn it! And I guess what that stupid monk was right....I'm an idiot, ne?" He paused for a moment looking back at the healers face.
"And I bet the asshole would be rubbing it in too if he were here.... Goddamn it...please don't leave me alone, I love you....." He added after a moment of silence...or the almost silence, staring at Hakkai as if he was just going to spring back to life at any moment and forgive him. The respirator just hissed slowly. Hakkai's face stayed slack his mouth open as if in sleep his pallor about three shades lighter than it should have been. Sanzo chose that moment to open the door quietly and silently crossed the room to stand behind Gojyo watching the healer on the bed shifting his gaze to the sulking kappa silently.
Sign up to rate and review this story