Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > All That I've Got

The Moment You're All Been Waiting For...

by ForNeverYours 2 reviews

Patrick apologizes and Alex excepts with some lovely results.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-01-28 - Updated: 2007-01-29 - 2936 words

1Moving
"Alex wake up!" Sabrina yelled in my ear causing me to jump awake and look around confused.
"Wha?" I mumbled glancing up at Sabrina who looked pleased with herself.
"So how was your little rendezvous with Patrick?" She smirked crossing her arms.
"Terrible, I found out how much of an asshole that guy is." I said getting up and pulling on a hoodie.
"Anything else?"
"Oh, and he blamed the whole thing on an inferiority complex." I said walking out the door and into the hall.
"Great." She sighed and followed me down the stairs into the living room that was already alive with commotion.
Andy and Joe were having a video game tournament, Pete was rummaging through my fridge, and Patrick was nowhere to be seen.
"What are you guys doing?" I shouted turning of the video game and standing in the middle of the room. "Don't you guys know there are people trying to sleep?"
"Oh, sorry." Pete mumbled looking down.
"God if I didn't know any better I'd think you were all still in high school."
"Actually, your mom took Chloe with her shopping." Sabrina said as I gave Andy and Joe the video game and started making breakfast.
"Pete, where's Patrick?" I asked as I mixed the scrambled eggs.
"I don't know, when I woke up he wasn't here." He looked at me with questioning eyes. "I thought he was with you catching up on old business."
"I don't know what you're talking about." I said pouring the bowl in the skillet.
Just then the door opened and a very tired, wasted Patrick stumbled in and pasted out on the floor. I dropped the bowl and was at his side in an instant before anyone else could register what happened.
"What the hell, Patrick!" I said looking at his dirt covered face and blood-shot eyes.
He closed his eyes and started to snore and mumbled in his drunken sleep.
Pete and Andy helped pick him up and carry him up to my room to my bed. Once they left I glanced nervously at him while he slept.
"Why did you do this?" I asked almost crying as I sat on the bed with him. "Was it because of me?"
After a while he slowly opened his eyes and registered what had happened. He reached out slowly and grabbed my hand. I let him take it and just looked at him. He gave me a weak smile and let his eyes close again. I sighed and went into my bathroom and got a warm washcloth. I placed it on his forehead and got up.
I walked down the stairs and sat down on the couch with the others.
"How is he?" Andy asked glancing nervously at the stairs.
"Bad." I mumbled looking down at my hands. "I don't know what's gonna happen with us."
"Things will work out." Sabrina reassured me as she reached out and patted my hand. She slowly lifted my hand and examined my wrist.
I quickly pulled it away and got up and went into the kitchen. The skillet still sat on the stove where I left it when Patrick stumbled in. I quickly washed it and went back to the room. Patrick still lay there sleeping off the alcohol. Tears glistened in my eyes as I watched his chest rise and fall gently, thinking back to only a year ago how it was such a comforting though. Now it just felt like someone had ripe my heart out.
This went on a few hours, me just watching him sleep while the others kept away knowing it was our problem. Soon he slowly opened his eyes and sat up looking around confused.
"What happened?" He asked rubbing his eyes.
"You tell me." I sat getting up and throwing the washcloth in the hamper.
"All I remember was fighting with you and then going back to the bar and drinking a lot."
"And then you stumbled in the house and passed out on the living room floor." I sighed sitting back down on the edge of the bed and staring at him.
"Wow, I don't remember."
"You scared us."
"I know." He cocked is head and put is hand on my face. "You were crying."
Pain ripped through me as his face clouded and he looked at my tired eyes.
"You were crying because of me."
He got up and walked stiffly to the door. I got up and followed him grabbing his hand before we got too far down the hall.
"Yes, I was crying because of you but I was crying because I missed what we had."
He looked down and then back up at me with the same face he had on when I first met him. Just then Pete walked up the stairs, I felt his hand leave mine and turn down the steps. I stood there cold and alone. Pete gave him a questioning look and then glanced at me. I shook my head and went back into my room.
I sat in my room the rest of the day. My mom took care of Chloe and Sabrina stayed with the guys. I stain my room like a loveless shrew that couldn't find the right person. I scrolled down on the computer as I lounged on my computer chair and looked for writing on the internet. I glanced up at the calendar that hung on my wall. New Years was only a week away. I knew Sabrina was either having a party or we were going to one. I let out a long sigh and scratched my head.
A knock sounded at my door and I threw a shoe at the door to open it. My mom walked in with Chloe and sat down on the bed.
"Hey." I said closing the window on the screen and turning to her.
"What is it with you and this Patrick guy?" She said as I picked up Chloe and rocked her gently.
"He's being an ass." I said flatly looking down at Chloe who was sound asleep.
"Alex, I didn't think you were a person that didn't like a person."
"Ma, he cheated on me with his old girlfriend."
"Oh, you never mentioned that." She cocked her head. "Did he do anything to hurt you other than that?"
"Like what?" I questioned walking down to Chloe's room and putting her in her crib.
"Like abuse." She said almost desperately, pulling at my arm and examining it.
"No, he never hit me when I didn't deserve it." I pulled my arm back and rubbed my wrist.
"But he did hit you?" She sounded pissed.
"No, he never hit me."
"Ok, if he ever does just tell me and I'll take care of him." She showed her slightly flabby arm and tried to make a muscle.
I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"Just try and forget this, you've always gotten through things." She picked up a few things in the nursery. "Don't make this the first time you give up."
I nodded and went back to my room to get a shower and make myself decent. After about twenty minutes I got out of the steaming shower and dressed in a pair of jeans and a brown and gold star shirt. My hair that had grown a little longer now had a wavy layered look and a side swept bang along with it being a natural red brown color.
I sighed and brushed my hair out of my face and walked out into the hall and down the steps. Sabrina was still sitting on the couch next to Joe, they were holding hands and kissing each other every once in a while.
I laughed and sat between Pete and Andy, and again Patrick was nowhere to be found. But this time I honestly didn't care. I grabbed the remote from Pete's hand and flipped the channel to something with more substance than cheap pay-per-view movies. I turned it to Comedy Central and glanced out of the corner of my eyes at the guys staring at me with almost grudging faces.
"What?" I snapped turning my head and glaring at Pete who was closer.
"Aren't you going to ask where Patrick is?"
"Hmm...nope." I said turning back to the TV and changing the channel again. "Can't say that I was."
"You should." Andy spoke up.
"And why should I?" I said defensively getting up and standing in front of them. "All he does anymore is act like an ass."
"Maybe you're the one acting like an ass." Pete said flatly grabbing my hand and leading me into the kitchen where we could talk alone.
"What?" I asked impatiently. "What did he say this time?"
"He wanted to do something to make it up to you."
"Make what up to me?"
"All of this." He shouted gesturing his hands around him and shaking his head. "I know he hurt you, but you're being a bitch holding a grudge."
"Oh, that's nice." I looked at him.
"What it?"
"You, that man that has had more rejection than an overused credit card that's written a good three records on getting someone back for wronging him in some way, tell me that I'm the bad person for holding a grudge." I shouted waiting for his response.
"Yes!" He shouted back.
"How am I the bad person?!"
"Patrick, a guy that hasn't done anything bad since last year, is trying to apologize and all you're doing is holding a damn grudge and not listening to a thing he's trying to say."
"How would you feel-?" I stopped and looked at him. "Oh wait never mind, you know exactly what I'm going through, you're just being passive about the whole you boyfriend cheated on you."
He looked down for a second and then looked back up. He looked like someone had slapped him in the face.
"You're a cold bitch, you know that?" He turned and started walking away.
"Pete, wait." I sighed grabbing his shoulder and turning him back to me. "I'm sorry; I'm just in a bad mood when people start talking to me about this."
"I know, it's just..." He sighed. "I'm just trying to keep peace between you two."
"I know you are." I nodded and smiled at him. "I just want things to go back to the way they were."
As we stood there in the kitchen I heard the door open and close and Patrick walk in the living room and ask where I was.
"There's your prince now." Pete smirked and pushed me forward in to the living room.
"No, Pete!" I protested just as he pushed me out and closed the door quickly behind him.
Sabrina and Joe looked up and smiled at me. I sighed and glanced at Patrick who blushed and looked down.
"Alex, can we talk alone?" He asked, I nodded and followed him up to my room.
"What do you need?" I asked as I closed the door and turned back to him.
"I'm sorry for everything I did to you." He looked down and bit his lip.
"Oh?" I said looking up hopefully.
"Yeah." He gave a weak smile and looked down again. "I don't know anybody that hates me and still lets me live in their house."
"I'm a very nice person when it comes to people that down have a place to stay."
"That's what I still love about you." He laughed but then realized what he said and looked down.
"Um, is that all you wanted to say?" I glanced up hopefully.
"Um, yeah." He stood up awkwardly.
I watched him go and sighed when I heard the door close. He still didn't say he loved me completely, but it was just a start.
I hugged my arms and walked out into the hall and down the step into the living room and sat down on the couch. Pete smirked at me and laughed.
"I told you he wanted to tell you something important."
I sighed and leaned close to him.
"Thanks Pete." I smiled and closed my eyes. "You're my rock."
Pete wrapped his arm around me and laughed.
"That's Uncle Petey to you." He laughed and ruffled my hair.
Patrick walked in and smiled at me. I got up and grabbed his hand.
"Now I want to talk to you." I whispered and pulled him outside along the side of the house.
"What?" He laughed as I pushed him up against the wall and kissed him hard.
He gently played with my hair and is tongue slid in and out of my mouth with ease. I felt him smile and push me away. He held me at arms length just looking at me and smiling.
"I missed you." He said before kissing me desperately.
"I did too." I answered breathlessly pulling him to the door and opening it quickly. Pete glanced up at me pulling him quickly up the stairs and rolled his eyes.
"No glove, no love." He shouted after our figures that disappeared up the steps.
We got to my room in no time and I kicked the door shut as Patrick pushed me to the bed and forced me down onto it. We continued kissing and with the quickness of his wrist he had my shirt off and in his hand. I bit my lip as I fumbled with his shirt, but finally got it off and on the floor next to mine. He kept kissing me in the right place and pulled on my jeans. Finally he had them unbuttoned and pulled down along with my socks and sneakers.
I grabbed his belt and quickly undid it and pulled his pants down to his ankles. He smirked and bit my lip gently, pulling it out with his teeth and nibbling it tenderly. Now we were both in our underwear and horny as fuck.
I growled and pulled at the hem of his underwear as he knelt down to my legs and pulled my panties down gently but firmly. I moaned and arched my back. He had them off in an instant and worked on my bra next. One quick twist and he ripped that off too.
I quickly pulled him down next to me and kissed him longingly as I felt his member brush against my leg, making him let out a gasp of pleasure along with a slurred 'I love you'. I smirked and kneeled down at the edge of the bed and pulled his underwear down solidly, making his gasp more at the wanted friction on his forgotten appendage.
Once we were both naked I noticed Patrick looking around in his wallet. I cocked my head and leaned in close to him.
"Whatcha doin?" I asked breathing in his ear.
"Looking for a condom." He answered kissing me hard and then pulling back to keep looking. "And I can't find one."
"Oh." I said sadly getting off the bed and starting to get dressed.
"No, don't." He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap. "I can always pull out before I..."
"No, you're not." I leaned over the edge of the bed and rummaged through my nightstand. "Remember what parting gift we got last time we did that?"
"Chloe." He said sadly looking down at his lonely member that looked like it was starting to hurt.
"Here." I said throwing a condom I kept in my nightstand in case I ever met anybody 'special'.
He quickly put it on and laid me back down on the bed, kissing me as we went.
"Mmm, I really missed this." He mumbled into the crook of my neck as I felt his waiting member hovering at my entrance.
"I did too." I moaned back as he gently pushed into me allowing both of us to reap the benefits of each other and let out moans and curses as Patrick rocked in and out of me.
"I love you." He breathed; his hair sticking to his face a he threw his head back.
"Mmm, harder." I gasped as he nudged the little spot that I knew he would find in no time.
With that he shoved hard into me, making me shout and arch my back in uncontrollable need for him to fuck me as hard as he possible could. He ran his hand over my face as he stared at me with love and lust. I started moving my hips to meet him, sending him deeper than every before and making both of us scream and shout in pleasure.
"I...fucking...love...you..."I breathed heavily.
"Mmm, this is what I was missing." He moaned as he gave another hard shove, almost on the edge of painful.
He started thrusting faster and steadier hitting the little spot with precision. I moaned and felt myself coming. I could tell he was too. I grabbed his shoulders and rolled him over so he was on his back and started riding him as hard as possible. He moaning becoming more audible, sending me over the edge. He grabbed my hips and forced me down on him and with one final thrust he came inside me.
"I love you so much." He gasped.
I moaned and kissed him lovingly as I slowly got off him and lay next to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him as I pulled the blanket over us and slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep that I hadn't gotten in over a year.
Sign up to rate and review this story