Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Failure to protect

Failure to protect

by kite16 1 review

Sakura and Ino are best friends but Ino for some reason does not like Sasuke. Ino is always protective of Sakura but when she fails to protect her she desides to correct her mistake.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Ino, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [!!!] [R] [X] - Published: 2007-01-29 - Updated: 2007-01-29 - 2464 words

-1Illiterate
Ino!!! Ino!!! Wake up!

Sakura pulled Ino's blanket and she fell to the ground. She barked at her,

"Sakura you idiot".

Sakura threw some clothes to her,

"Quit calling me an idiot and hurry up, we have to get going or were going to be late!"

Ino stood up from the ground and looked at the calendar she had besides her bed, she scratched her head; she never liked the Uchiha boy anymore, why? Because he's a bitch or at least that's what she thought now about him. Every Sunday night he would go to the bar and pick up some drunken lady's that berly knew what they were doing; he would take them to his house and have sex with them. And the reason she hated him the most was because he tried to convince Sakura once to be with him and it was working, to bad she came and took her with her. But that was one or two months ago. Anyways today was his birth day Naruto and all of his friends were going to be there. Sakura is her best friend and Ino didn't want Sasuke trying the same thing so she decided she would go as well, even if she couldn't stand seeing his face.
Ino took the clothes Sakura threw at her and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. While rinsing her hair she thought about Sasuke, she never told anyone especially not Sakura but Ino knew that Sasuke had some kind of crush on her. All the time Ino was around him he would stare at her, his eyes never leaving her till she was out of sight. Ino tried staring at him ones but it didn't matter to him he'd just continue to stare at her, of course she knew what he wanted but Ino made it clear once that he would obtain nothing from her.
After Ino got out of the shower got dressed and all that stuff, she met Sakura at the door.
Sakura and Ino were walking down the street, his house was three blocks oway Ino didn't want to jump over peoples roofs wearing a mini skirt. "So what are you giving to Sasuke?" Sakura asked Ino with a big smile. Sakura all ready knew Ino didn't like him anymore being her best friend and all. "Nothing", Ino answered. Ino noticed Sakura stopped walking; she knew what was coming, some stupid comment about how she shouldn't be so mean to him. She looked at you with a serious face, "You shouldn't be so mean Ino, at least give him a card or I don't know...something!" Ino smiled at her knowing she would say something like that, "I don't like him Sakura, not one bit, so don't expect me to give him his birth day hug either". Sakura clutched her fist with her right hand, she held Sasuke's present on the other. "Well then, why in the hell of it do you come to his party?!!!" Ino stared at her for a while, "So what, you don't remember any more?" Sakura looked at her with confused eyes, "Remember what?"
Ino turned her back at her and continue walking. Sakura caught up with her and started to think for a while till it finally hit her. "Hey Ino was it because of last time?" Ino was in front of his door now and were about to turn the knob, "I came here for many reasons not just that". As soon as she were done telling her that, some one opened the door from the inside, "Welcome to the party, glad you could make it". Sasuke stared at Ino for a while before looking at Sakura. "Come on in", he said opening the door wider for both of them.
Ino let Sakura go in first then she entered after her. Sasuke took note of that and laughed a little knowing he would still get what he wanted. Sakura led Ino to a close table where all the presents were at, she placed hers there and then led Ino to the couch where Naruto and Hinata were sitting. The way it went was from right to left, first was Naruto, Hinata, Sakura and Ino. Sasuke was still greeting other people at the door. Finally Sasuke was done, he saw where Ino and the rest were sitting, and he smiled knowing there was an empty spot next to Ino. A slow song was on and lots of couples where standing up to dance, "Hey Hinata you want to dance?" Naruto asked her. Hinata nodded, both Naruto and Hinata stood up, "Hey Sakura and Ino were going to go dance ok". Both Ino and Sakura nodded so the couple left to enjoy there sweet time.
Ino saw Sasuke walking towards her and Sakura, she knew he was going to try something, but what could you do? "How are you guys doing?" Sasuke said. Ino turned oway, "Fine what about you?" Sakura said hitting Ino's elbow with hers, "Fine", she answered. "Hey Sakura would you like to dance?" Sasuke held an arm out to Sakura, "Yes"; Sakura held his hand and quickly got up. Both of them went to the middle of the living room. Naruto and Hinata took notice of that, Naruto smiled knowing this is what she always wanted. (Well at least part of it.) Ino just eyed them making sure Sasuke didn't do anything stupid. Sasuke held Sakura with both hands on her lower back right above her bottom. Sakura had both her hands around his neck; both were looking at each others eyes. "Sasuke why did you ask me to dance with you? You have never asked me before, so why now?" Sasuke held her closer and rested his head on her shoulder. Ino could see what he was trying to do but you thought Sakura would know better by now not to let her self be won that easily, so she continued with her staring. Sasuke was starting to get annoyed by Ino's staring so he slowly started to move oway from her sight and Naruto's to. Sakura being so stupid didn't noticed, her eyes were shut and her head was resting on Sasuke's shoulder facing you're opposite way. Ino could tell they were starting to get out of her sight so she pretended like she was going to go get something to drink to get a better view of them.
To Ino's luck she still couldn't see them so she sat back at the sofa not wanting to look suspicious to anyone. Besides people will move around and she'll have her eyes on them again. Hopefully she saw them his house was huge so you can imagine his living room. Sasuke was glad his plan was working so he decided to move to step two. "Sakura I'm sorry for any pain I have caused you will you forgive me?" Sakura whispered in Sasuke's ear, "Yes Sasuke I forgive you". Sasuke smiled a little. He baked oway so that he was facing her face, he then kissed her. Sakura was in shock she was not expecting that from him at all, especially not on his birth day. Sasuke's tongue pressed Sakura's lower lip, she let her mouth opened letting him in, both massaged each others tongues with fierce passion then moving on to explore both caves as fast as they could, why? Because Ino wouldn't let them do that and they didn't want to get caught.
Finally they parted the kiss taking in a few deep breaths looking at each other thinking about how stupid both of them were not doing this back then when they were younger. "Sasuke I love you", quickly Sasuke knew this was his chance and took advantage of it. "Sakura if you really love me then prove it", Sakura looked at him with confused eyes, "What do you mean? How?" Sasuke's hand lowered from where they were till they were touching half of her bottom. She quickly understood what he ment; he wanted her to have sex with him in order to prove her love. Sakura didn't know what to do she was really confused, I mean she really wanted it, that's been her dream ever since she was twelve but then there was Ino, always protecting her from any danger and giving her many advice, especially one that Ino always reminded her every day, she remembered and it went something like this, (that stupid bastard, Sakura, he isn't worth it! Try looking for another man that trullly loves you, not one that will only use you, you idiot! Or I don't care as long as it's not him!)
Sakura smiled at what she just remembered, she knew she couldn't let Ino down not now, not ever, and finally she had the guts to tell him, "Sasuke, there's many other ways to prove someone's love not just by having sex with them, and besides I don't think I want a man that will only use me and will make me suffer". She released her hands from his neck and started to walk towards Ino. Ino saw her coming and the first thought that popped in her head was something stupid must have happened, then again she was wrong. As she got closer Ino could tell she had a big smile across her face. She sat down next to Ino and stared at her for a while, "guess what?" She asked, Ino judging by her smile could have guessed what happened, "Don't tell me, Sasuke asked you out?" Sakura just laughed, "No stupid, he kissed me and then he tried to make me show him how much I love him by having sex with him". Ino's eyes were wide open and her jaw almost dropped to the floor, "HE DID WHAT!!!" Some people turned to her loud comment, Sakura placed a finger on Ino's lip, "Shhhhh, you don't want uninvited attention, keep it down!" Ino slapped her finger oway, "Well then tell me what fuckin happened!" Sakura sat firmly on the couch before telling Ino what happened, "After he kissed me he asked me to prove my self to him by having sex with him. I told him that there are many other ways and besides I wouldn't like a guy that will only use me, after I walked oway and here I am?"
Ino couldn't believe it, finally she achieved her goal, making Sakura forget that bastard (not really) and choose another. Ino hugged her really hard almost breaking her bones, then she released her, "Hey Sakura I think we should celebrate, how about we dance till we cant dance no more". Sakura giggled and both of them headed to the dance floor. (Or living room -_-) Finally about eight hours passed and Sakura couldn't take it any more, she was really tired, "Ino I ...can't take it ...any... more!" Ino and her were all sweaty it looked like they just got out of the shower. Ino placed an arm around her neck, "Ok fine but you drag me out of the door if I fall". Both laughed and headed out the door, "Oh, hey Ino were forgetting to tell everyone our good byes, also we haven't give Sasuke his birth day hug". Ino took her arm off of her neck and crossed them on her chest, "Fine, but don't expect me to give him his little birth day hug, ok?" Sakura just smiled. Like both said they told everyone good by and now they were heading towards Sasuke. "Happy birth day Sasuke", Sakura hugged him then released him. "So you're not going to tell me anything?" Sasuke asked Ino, Ino just stared at him for a while, "Happy birth day Uchiha", Sasuke smiled at her, "No hug?" Ino stared at him with a mean look it almost looked like she were going to eat him, "Go to hell bitch!" Ino started to walk towards the door leaving Sakura behind.
"I'm sorry Sasuke I don't know what happened to her; she was fine a few minutes ago". She was about to leave when Sasuke caught her hand, she turned to him with an annoyed look on her face. "What is it?" Sasuke placed his right hand on her right cheek, "I'm sorry for what I had asked you some hours ago, will you forgive me?"
Sakura took his hand oway from her cheek, "yes Sasuke I forgive you but its still to late". Sasuke's face was filling with anger since he knew Ino was the cause of her change, even dough he had a crush on Ino he still hated her some where out there for changing her. "Sakura I've prepared some thing for you, I want to show you how sorry I am, come to the training area 98 at 1:30 a.m.", Sakura stared at him for awhile, "Trust me, everything is ready", Sakura made an annoyed face, "Fine but if you're not there I'm heading back home". She released her hand from his and headed towards the door where Ino was at. "What took you so long!" Ino asked, both of them headed out the door and walked silently all the way.
When Ino got home she threw her self on the sofa landing on her back then staring at the selling. Sakura took her shoes off and placed them next to the door; she then walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge to put in two pieces of cake she brought from the party. She wondered to her self if she should tell Ino about what Sasuke told her at the party, "Well of course I have to tell her she's my best friend," with that she headed towards the living room. When she entered the living room it was to late, Ino felt asleep before she can tell her anything. Sakura looked at Ino for a while before placing a blanket over her, then taking Ino's shoes off so she'd sleep more comfortable. Ino and Sakura were like sisters watching out for each other, well, at least up till now. She went to her room, she then sat in her bed putting her alarm clock to ring at1:25 a.m. Then she lay down and covered her self with her blanket and felt in a deep sleep waiting for the alarm to wake her up. Mean while Sasuke was preparing him self for what he was going to do to Sakura when she arrived for her so called surprise, he laughed a little knowing this time you wouldn't get on his way.
~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I know pretty short,-_-*
I just want to know how im doing so far then I'll post the whole story.(This is actually half of the first chapter)^_^*
Please review, ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story