Categories > Cartoons > Biker Mice from Mars

Kailley's Time Off

by SantaBear3337 0 reviews

After many ups and downs with work and their private lives, Kailley and Vince are finally married and looking forward to a little Romantic time at the cabin by Crystal Rock Falls.

Category: Biker Mice from Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-30 - Updated: 2007-01-30 - 3143 words

0Unrated

Disclaimer: The authors don't own the biker mice or make a profit off of them in anyway. This story is pure fiction and has been copyrighted by the authors. The other characters other than the biker mice that are portrayed in this story DO NOT EXIST but are a product of the author's imaginations and should not be used with out their permission.

Enjoy and feel free to tell the authors whatcha think of their story.

**************************************KAILLEY'S TIME OFF

TREVOR AND TODD EDWARDSSON
COPY RIGHTED 2001-5050
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

**************************************It had been two months since Kailley Maverick last said goodbye to her three bosses and their wives on a clear Friday night at eleven o'clock. Ned Edwardsson, a father of five children, didn't want Kailley to walk home at that time of the night, especially when there was a rapist on the loose and had insisted that she let one of the three of them, Him,Andrew or Brock, drive her home and drop her off. But she kindly refused saying that none of them lived in her area and if any of them dropped her off at her place,then they'd be out of their way because she didn't live in the same district as they did. Our story begins out side the Law office of Edwardsson,Browingston and McStevensson two months before Kailley takes her well deserved time off from work to go on her long with held honeymoon with her new husband Vincent McAndersson who had to put off their honey moon to take care of urgent financial business in the future that pertained to their estate and their future children's trust funds and educational funds and funds for when they moved out on their own so they could keep their heads above the water until they could find a good paying job and be able to pay their bills.

Ned sees Kailley walking off towards the bus shelter and says:
Kailley?

Kailley stops in her tracks,turns around and answers her boss saying:
Yes Ned?

Ned:
Do you need a ride home? We'd be happy to drop you off on our way home if you do need a ride home.

Kailley:
No thanks. My house is way out of your way and it's a long drive back to where you live.

Ned:
You're certained that someone is coming to pick you up? Shouldn't you call home and find out if you do have a ride? One of us will gladly drive you home and ensure you get in alright.

Kailley:
No thanks. I'm positive that my uncle Vinnie or someone is coming to picke me up. I arranged for a ride home from work tonight earlier this morning and I called home just a few minutes ago and was reassured that my ride will be here in a few minutes. I'll be fine waiting here on my own, I'm a black belt in martial arts and if I'm correctly calculating, my ride should be arriving shortly after you leave.

Andrew tries to keep from becoming angry and says:
If you insist then we'll leave. But let me give you a warning! Don't come crying to one of us on the phone for a ride,remember you stated that you have someone coming to pick you up from work! I'm not expecting any phone calls when I get home nor will I answer my home phone unless it's an emergency and you're in dire need of assistance. (Ducks into his car where his wife Jenna was waiting,closes the door,buckles his seat belt then starts the car and backs out onto the road and headed in the direction of his home to go to bed for the evening.)

Brock:
Just incase something does happen and you do need a back up ride, I'll hang around just incase the person who is supposed to pick you up doesn't arrive. I'd feel guilty if something were to happen to you while you waited for your ride. You and Stacey can go on home Ned, Cassidy and I will wait in the parking lot until Kailley's ride arrives to take her home.

Ned looks at Stacey then nods and says:
Ok then, call me as soon as you get home so I won't worry about your safety. (Ducks into his car where his wife Stacey was waiting,closes the door,buckles his seat belt then starts the car and backs out onto the road and headed in the direction of his home to go to bed for the evening.)

Brock ducks into his car where his wife Cassidy was waiting,closes the door and waits for Kailley's ride to show up to take her home.

Two minutes later, Kailley's ride arrived to take her home. Before she got on the back of Vinnie's bike,she went over to Brock's car and tapped on the window awakening him,then she waited while he rolled down his window before she could tell him that her ride had arrived.

Kailley taps on Brock's window and waits while he rolled it down then said:
I'm leaving now. My ride showed up. You can go on home now, my ride's paitenly waiting for me to get back so we can get home.

Brock puts his seat into an up right position then said:
Your ride's here? Where? I don't see him anywhere. Now go on and wait for your ride to show up and let me nap in peace.

Kailley becomes a bit frustrated and says:
No,my ride is here! I'm not joking around! My ride is waiting for me so we can go home!

Vinnie rides through the parking lot to where Kailley was and says:
You can go anytime now. I'm here to take Kailley home safely. (Hands Kailley her helmet and says) Let's roll sweetheart,it's getting late and I can tell you're exhausted. Besides someone's back home waiting to see you.

Kailley takes her helmet from Vinnie's hand and puts it on then fastens the strap and gets on behind him and says to Brock:
Thanks for the company while I waited. There's no need for you to stay here anymore since my ride came for me.

Brock finally notices Vinnie and says:
Oh you're her ride? I thought she was just trying to get us to leave so she could walk home on her own. (Starts his car and says) Well Kailley, I'll see you on Monday morning bright and early.

Kailley shakes her head and says:
No,this is the week that I take off for vacation leave. I won't be in to work for a good couple of months. I haven't had a vacation in months so I'm really looking forward to being with someone who was kind enough to wait until I got off work to see and spend time with me.

Brock pulls his sunvisor down and sees that Kailley was right and says:
Well then, have a great vacation and we'll see you when you get back. We hope your honeymoon turns out better than the first time you had one! It was a shame that you got sick and Vince had to go get things in order incase something happens to either of you down the road. Who's going to care for the kids if you or Vince dies?

Kailley laughs and says: My dad will look after them for us if we die. If my parents are dead when and if we die, then Vince's parents get to look after them. The paper work just needed Vince's signature on them and the lawyers needed him to look over the paper work for any loop holes that might be lurking in the legal paper work which could be used against us in the court of law.

Brock nods his head and says:
It is always nice to ensure everything is legally binding and there's no loop holes that people can manipulate to use against you and Vince. Well have a better honeymoon this time then you did the last time. (Shifts into drive and pulls out of the parking lot then drives straight ahead to his home on the other side of town to go to bed for the night.)

Kailley tightly wraps her arms around Vinnie's muscular torso and holds on tightly as he peeled out of the parking lot and were on their way home when Kailley said:
Think you can squeeze in a pit stop up ahead at the all night diner?

Vinnie answers backs saying:
Yeah why?

Kailley:
I've got some business to attend to in the girls room and I'm doubtful that I can hold it until we get back home.

Vinnie sees the all night diner ahead and pulls over saying:
I'll wait for you here. Go on in and go to the bathroom. I went ages ago. (Takes Kailley's helmet from her and waits while she runs in to the diner to use the bathroom and feels his bike protest saying with a laugh) I know I know! She'll be back in a couple of minutes. Kailley's not a man you know! She can't hold it in like guys can! Besides she's a growin girl making an honest living for herself so she'll be financially sound. (Looks up and sees Kailley coming out of the diner then hands her her helmet and waits while she fastens it then gets back on behind him and then they were back on track heading to her house that she shared with Vinnie and Throttle who lived in the main house nut also lived in the guest house so that they'd have their own private house to go to when she had guests who didn't know about him and his bro's living there and thought it was only her,her siblings and her father)

Ten minutes after Kailley and Vinnie had left the all night Diner, they finally arrived at Kailley's home where Vinnie dropped Kailley off at the main house with a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek and a quiet goodnight. Then Kailley walked up the porch and stuck her key into the lock to unlock her door and opened it stepping inside to remove her outdoor shoes and put on her indoor shoes and noticed a familiar pair of high cut running shoes then darted into the rec room where she found the one person who got her through tough times in her life: Vincent McAndersson who she thought was still in the future tending to Military business that came up.

Kailley enters the Rec Room and says:
Well hello handsome! When did you get here?

Vince stands up and gathers Kailley into his arms saying:
Oh at about five to eleven. You know we sat your vacation aside for the two of us to rekindle the long lost romance that was rudely interrupted by the army demanding that I report back home to the future as soon as possible due to an emergency.

Kailley lays her head on Vince's shoulder and says:
Hmm I remember that night. We never even had a chance for a proper honeymoon because they called you back right after our wedding was over, I got on one plane to go one place and you headed back to the future to tend to the "emergency" at the base. I never did figure out what the emergency was, so I just figured that the Army didn't like the idea that we married and wanted to keep us as far away from eachother as they seen proper to do.

Vince releases Kailley and says:
Yeah well this time it's different! I've got someone taking my place while I'm here for the next two months of your vacation time that we are going to spend together the way we originally planned to do after we got married but never got the chance to do. Have you eaten yet?

Kailley straightens up and says:
No, just a swift snack and that's about it. I am starving for some decent food for a change. Don't tell Ned that I never eat the lunches he gives me at work. The cut of meat isn't my favourite but Ned seems to like eating Turkey lunch meat every day of the bloody week.

Vince gently grips Kailley's wrist saying:
Well then you're in luck because if my calculations are right, supper will be served right as soon as you go change out of those clothes,have a nice hot shower and crawl into your lounging clothes and come back downstairs. So you go on and shower while I get the table set for dinner. Does it matter what dishes I use?

Kailley:
No. I was kinda hoping that we'd finally get to use those dishes that were given to us by Goku and Chichi, they're kinda pretty and they're perfect for keeping lasagna and anyother pastas nice and hot. Back in about twenty five minutes. I need ten to shower and fifteen to wash my hair and face then I'll be back down for supper and for dessert how about an eight layer quadruple chocolate cream cake that I got off the reduced rack?

Vince feels his mouth water and says:
Great! What to drink? Wine sounds great! Red wind,lasagna and an eight layer quadruple chocolate cream cake for dessert and a little loving after words. Then it's off to bed for us so we can be ready for our early morning flight out of here to head out on our honeymoon! Have you started packing for our honey moon yet darlin?

Kailley:
No. Where'm I gonna get that kinda time to start packing my suit cases? Ned doesn't exactly give me enough time to hop on a bus,come home,pack,eat a decent lunch,get a ride back to work from dad all in an hour. It takes me at least three hours and all I get is fortyfive minutes that I have to spend in the office. I don't have time to even make a phone call home to tell my dad that I'd be working late because you can only call in and not out. Besides Ned doesn't like me making personal calls even on my own cell phone,he says it's "distracting you from your important work at hand"

Vince gently pulls Kailley close to him then tips her head back and lowers his mouth down to cover hers in a long well deserved kiss that was interrupted by the oven timer going off signalling that the lasagna was ready as he mutters against her mouth:
Hmm,supper's ready. (Breaks the kiss off saying) You go,shower and change your clothes. By the time you come back down supper will be on the table alright? Now get going and have your shower before it's too late.

Kailley leavs the warmth of Vince's arms and heads upstairs to shower and enters her room where she pulled out the largest suitcase in her luggage set saying to Bear:
Well since I need extra time to wash my hair and he's not expecting me downstairs for another fortyfive minutes, I guess I can start packing for our honeymoon. But then that's gonna take me three hours to do! I know I could always use the wish crystal to make things go faster! Whaddya say old timer?

Bear feels his ears prick up and says:
Watch who yer callin old timer! I'm not that old but then again I'm not that young anymore either! If you think the wish crystal will get things done faster,which it will,then go ahead and make a wish for all your suit cases to be packed and ready to go and stop calling me old timer! I'm going downstairs to complain to someone who will listen to me for a change! (Gets up and climbs down off Kailley's bed and heads downstairs to complain to his new master about his owner calling him old timer while Kailley pulls out the wish crystal)

Kailley pulls out the wish crystal and says:
I wish that all my packing for my honeymoon was all done all bags completly packed and ready to go! (Opens her eyes to find all her packing neatly done then starts to undress to go have her shower when a pair of familiar soft hands began to slowly undress and stroke her body spending time massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples through the fabric of her top and bra)

As the soft hands slowly massaged her breasts cupping her hands underneath them, they slowly moved downwards with her hands entwined stripping away the short loose skirt and her thong panties that were underneath until they lay in a puddle around her ankles,then the hands guided hers in removing her pesant top,pushing it down and off her shoulders then down her hips to join her skirt and panties on the floor leaving her front closure strapless bra that was methodically removed and dropped to the floor. Kailley knew it was Vince being romantic considering she knew every hard core inch of his body from their romantic times as teenagers in the school locker room and allowed his hand to roave downwards until it stopped at the top of her mound.

Vince gently kisses every bare square inch of Kailley's naked body then sheds his own clothing,turns her around in his arms and covers her mouth with his and picks her up and carries her into the bathroom where he climbed into the shower stall and laid her down on the floor turning the water on and began to make passionate love to her.

Kailley wraps her arms around Vince's back and whispers:
Fuck me like you've never fucked me before Vince.

Vince kneels down and spreads Kailley's legs open further then positions himself just right then in one fluent movement he thrust into her and began to pound her saying:
Is this what you wanted from me? huh? (holds Kailley tightly then turns over placing her on top then says) Ride me Kailley! You know you want to ride me like a horse! Don't be afraid Kailley! Fuck me the way you fucked Trent three nights ago! (Watches as Kailley raised and lowered her body on his cock then said) C'mon baby, let it go! I watched you fuck Trent three nights ago in the laundry room! I also watched you fuck Damien in the meditation room! I also know about the other guys who had their turn with you! Let it out Kailley

Kailley finally cries out in pleasure until at long last Vince, filling her in both ends with their cum until at long last he slipped out and she said in shock:
W-w-w-what just happened?
Sign up to rate and review this story