Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Too Late

Never Too Late

by nicole_Frank 4 reviews

Frankie and Gerard become hostigas and Frankie almost dies. How many tears will be shead? Read and find out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-01-30 - Updated: 2007-01-31 - 451 words - Complete

-1MarySue
Hey kiddies. I'm still working on my other story but I had to get this one out of my mind Before it exploded.

-------------------------------------------------

Gerard, Mikey, and Frank where walking out of an ally when they were pulled back and some guy had a knife to Frank's throat. Frank whimpered and Gerard stayed strong not only for his brother but his lover. "Shut up!!" He said to Frank and kicked him in the knee. Frank gasped and quickly became quiet. "Please if you take any of us take me. Leave the others alone." Gerard said. "If you take Gerard you have to take me too." Frank said. "So I get two victams and one gets to go." Frank and Gerard nodded there heads. The gut let Mikey go and Gerard mouthed "RUN!!" so he ran.

The guy took the two to his hide-out and tied the up back-to-back. Frank whispered something to Gerard and the guy came over to him. "What'd you say?" he said. Frank didn't answer. The man took out a switchblade and asked again. Again Frank didn't awnser. He untied the two and pulled Frank to his feet. 'You love this man?" he asked Gerard who wouldn't take his eyes of Frank. The man laughed and quickly thrust the knife into Franks chest. Frank gasped and Gerard had tears rolling down his face. The man pulled out the switchblade and let Frank fall to his knees. Then he kicked him atleast 3 times inthe gut. He soon picked him up and threw him to Gerard then he left. Frankie was loosing alot of blood and was slowly falling asleep but Gerard wouldn't let him. "Gerard...If I die....I want to die in your arms." Frank said. Gerard nodded and pulled Frank to his chest, adding as much pressure to Franks wound as he could. Frank buried his face in Gerards neck. Gerard could feel Franks breath on his neck. His breathing wasn't normal. It was shakey and you could tell he was afraid. Soon The two boys heard sireans and knew what Mikey did when ran. He went for help.

"Thats-a-boy Mikey." Gerard said. He looked at Frank who was sleeping. "Frankie, wake up. Where safe." He said. Frank woke up and looked at Gerard. They heard people coming up the steps and the next thing Frank saw was black.

When Frank woke up he was surronded by Ray, Gerard, and Mikey. "OMG!!!! You're okay." Gerard said. Gerard grabbed Franks hand. Frank smiled and also held onto Gerards hand. They learned that the person that had took them was aressted and would probably be sentenced to death. It was over and the boys would have somewhat a better life.
Sign up to rate and review this story