Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Stikin' Together

Operation K.i.s.s.y.K.i.s.s.y.

by Ace_Fan_12 7 reviews

When Archie finds a necklace and gives half to Atlanta, something goes horribly wrong! Will they be able to find the cure until it's too late??

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-30 - Updated: 2007-01-31 - 725 words

1Moving
Stickin' Together
Chapter 4

At morning, Atlanta woke up first. She looked beside her and saw Archie was still sleeping. But she was too sleepy to see the position they were in.

-" Huh? What's Archie doing here? Oh yeah, now I remember.." she yawned and rubbed her eyes. She then decided to wake up Archie so she started shaking him.

-" Archie..wake up..YAWN It's morning.." she said, still sleepy. Archie only turned around and put his head under his pillow.

-" Just 5 more minutes mom.." he grumbled.

-" Mom??" Atlanta giggled and hit Archie on the shoulder, "I'm not you mom silly!"

-" Huh? What? Oh Atlanta...it was you.." he turned red. Atlanta couldn't stop laughing.

-" Yaya,very funny!now common! Let's go downstairs before Herry finishes breakfast!" said Archie and they both walked downstairs. When they entered the kitchen, everybody was staring at Jay's PMR and they were laughing their heads off.

-" Hey, what are you guys looking at?" asked Atlanta. They only looked at her and began to laugh some more.

-" Can we at least see what it is?" asked Archie.

-" If you say so!" laughed Theresa and turned the PMR around. Archie and Atlanta turned pitch red when they saw the picture. Theresa had apparently taken a picture of them when they were sleeping yesterday night. Archie had put his hand around Atlanta's shoulder and she was sleeping right on his chest. Archie quickly took the PMR out of her hand and deleted the picture.

-" Nice going Arch!" said Atlanta and high-fived him. The others laughed. The two turned around and saw a million pictures saved in Odie's laptop. They sighed at defeat and walked upstairs to Atlanta's room.(Apparently, they both had to go to the same places cuz they're stuck together!) They both sat down on her bed and started talking.

-" How could they do this to us! They are so gonna pay for it!" said Archie and slammed his fist in his hand.

-" We'll think about it tonight! I have a plan.." said Atlanta with an evil smirk on her face. Archie's smile grew wider and wider as he listened to what Atlanta whispered in his ear..

Later That Night..

-" You ready for operation K.i.s.s.y.K.i.s.s.y?" asked Atlanta.

-" You bet'cha!" answered Archie and they both slowly opened the door of Jay's room. Jay and Theresa were both making out on his bed(cuz they were going out)

-" I love you Theresa" Jay said between kisses.

-" I love you too Jay." Responded Theresa and they continued kissing until.. FLASH someone took a picture of them. They both separated themselves and looked around.

-" ARCHIE!! ATLANTA!!" Jay yelled in anger. Archie and Atlanta quickly ran in Atlanta's room and locked the door. They started laughing their heads off.

-" Oh Theresa, I love you!" said Archie in a mocking voice. Atlanta giggled.

-" Oh Jay, I love you too!" she said also in a mocking voice. They began to laugh again.

-" Ha! That was hilarious! I can't wait to rub this photo in their face!" said Archie when they calmed down a bit.

-" Ya! It's going to be so funny!" Atlanta responded as she shed a tear.

-" So..I guess it's time for bed?" asked Archie.

-" Ya, I guess so.." responded Atlanta.

They both put their pajamas on just like the night before, and Archie was topless again! When they both got into bed, they were facing each other again. They were so close that they could feel the warm breath of one another. Suddenly their lips came closer, and closer, and this time, they touched! Atlanta wrapped her arms around Archie's neck and Archie wrapped his arms around Atlanta's waist. The taste of their lips was delicious. Atlanta then put her hand on Archie's chest and they broke apart after 10 minutes of kissing.

-" Atlanta?" asked Archie as he played with her beautiful red hair.

-" Yes Archie?" she responded as she rubbed his chest.

-" I have something to tell you.." he said and kissed her one more time.

-" What is it?" she asked between breaths.

-" Atlanta, I lo-" but Archie was cut off by a very familiar voice.

-" Ah young love I see, how...beautiful.."

----------------------------------------------------------
Well there you go! Some AxA romance!! And who is the person who interupted?? Hope you guys liked it! RATE AND REVIEW PLEASE!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story