Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > the new kids at school

the new kids at school

by everybodylovesme 0 reviews

Wat happens when you are in high school and your favorite anime charcters are in your classes?When all your friends are in love with one of the new kids that happens to come from Japan?Read and fin...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Itachi, Kakashi, Kiba, Naruto, Sasuke, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-01-30 - Updated: 2007-01-31 - 689 words

-1MarySue
It all started one day at Konoha high school.

Mari was walking down hall with her too fellow senoirs Kayla and Naty.

They were looking for Brianna and Ruby who were softmores.When they found them they were hanging out with the preps again.

Mari noticed that they were talking about new kids that came from Japan.

Briana said"Itachi is soooooo cute!I hope he likes me!"Mari got a puzzled look on her face.Itachi?Hadn't she heard that name somewhere before?And that Kiba isn't so bad himself!"proclaimed Ruby.Mari walked up to them and waved hi.

Before she could say anything else Brandon came up and was acting hyper.She shoved him out of the way in time to see a kid with silver hair standing next to two guys with blue hair and one with brown.She thought to herself"Wow!That guy with the silver hair cute!"What was she thinking! She had cleary stated that all guys in school were retarded and ugly!Now here she was thinking a guy with silver hair was cute!

She looked to her left and right to see that Naty and Kayla were not there.She looked back at the group and found Naty was flirting with a new person added to the group who had blonde.Kayla was talking with one of the blue haired kids.Kayla beckoned her over to were her,the blue haired kid and the silver haired guy was.Kayla said"Saskue,Kakashi I'd like you to meet my friend Mari."She could feelherself getting red.Saskue just said"Nice to meet you,I'm Saskue and this Kakashi."the silver haired steped forward and said "Hi."She felt like she was going to faint.His voice was so nice,so mature that she could feel herself melting.She stutered "H-Hi" She had blew it!

She leaned towards Kayla and said "We need to get to class now."Kayla said bye and they started off towards their classes.
English period 1
"Class,we have a new student today"said the teacher"His name is Kakashi.I want you ALL to be nice to him.""What if don't?"said Brandon.The teacher said"Well Brandon,if you don't you a three week detention!Now Kakashi,lets find you a seat."Mari was soo mad at herself.She had sat next to the only seat empty in the whole class!"Ahh,Kakashi take a seat next to Mari.Now class take out your text books and start reading pgs 125-200."While she was reading someone slipped a note to her.She opened it.It said"Lets hangout after school,Iwant you to meet my other friends.Kakashi"She wrote something down and past the note back to him.He opened it and read"Okay but only if Naty,Kayla,Briana and Ruby can come to.I promised them I'd go shopping with them. Mari"He started to write back but the bell rang.He came up along side her in the hall way and said"Sure they can come. Itachi,Saskue,Naruto,and Kiba are coming anyway. They walked to their classes together until he came to his class.She got to her class and sat down.
History period 2

The teacher came in and said"We have a new students today,Take a seat between Kayla and Mari Naruto and Kiba you sit between Ruby and Mari.He had said what she hoped he would not have said.Naty tapped her on the back and said"Give this to Naruto."She handed her a note.She gave it to him and watched as he turned from pale white to scarlet in just a matter of seconds.She couldn't help but laugh out loud.The teacher turned around and said"Mari,since you think laughing is more important then reading,youv'e erned yourself a detention after school today."She was thinking about protesting but new that was only going to make things worse.She said"Yes sir,I understand sir."That is how she got stuck sitting inside a classroom for an hour and a half.
Sign up to rate and review this story