Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > China Patters, Wedding Rings, and Infidelity

Paint Ballin it up.

by Meg2005 4 reviews

Chelsea and Brendon go on a date.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-01-31 - Updated: 2007-02-01 - 1318 words

0Unrated
As the next month progressed, Brendon and Chelsea had almost started over. They spent a lot of time together as Chelsea continued to show more and more each day. They were still their normal loving couple but they played more jokes on the others and Chelsea made an effort to get into things that Brendon loved, including making him teach her to play guitar and guitar hero.

'I just got my ass kicked by a pregnant woman.' Spencer whined walking into the dressing room with Chelsea behind him with a large grin on her face.

'Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean anything, it just means I'm going to start looking for like you.' She joked. Brendon stood behind her and laughed as he gave Chelsea a high five.

'What did you do to her? I liked her better when she was sweet and fun.'

'Hey, this isn't my fault. It was a long time coming.'

'whatever.' Spencer said walking out of the room as Chelsea laid down on the couch. Brendon laid down next to her.

'So you know, those papers were stolen and we haven't heard anything or read any tabloids about it.'

'I know, it's kinda weird, I half expected for something to be out by now.' Chelsea said as she looked at Brendon's beautiful eyes.

'Maybe we did just misplace them.'

'No, I'm sure I didn't misplace them, I'm positive.'

'I'm sure we'll find out what happened to them soon enough.'

'Brendon.' Zach said as he and Danny walked into the room and flipped on the TV.

'What?' Brendon asked sitting up as Chelsea stayed in the same position.

'You need to watch this.' Zach said flipping on the small TV to MTV news.

'Papers were discovered today in a plain blank envelope sent directly to one of the top tabloids in the country. The papers contained doctor's notes, and a sonogram of the Urie's unborn child. The papers were discovered today to be stolen but not until after the tabloid ran copies of the papers in a late breaking news issue put out early this morning. Bob Waters, Panic! At the disco's former manager had this to say about the situation.

'It breaks my heart to see a leak like this out about such a young couple. They are great together but they made a mistake in their birth control methods. I knew about the pregnancy and I knew they wanted to keep it under wraps after the previous publicity Brendon and Chelsea had received this year, a blow like this can do a number on a band. When I told them they should fix the problem before it starts, he fired me, telling me I didn't know what I was talking about and that I....'

'We have yet to receive word from any of the members of the band, Brendon, or Chelsea. We'll have more late breaking news as we receiving it.' With that Zach turned off the TV.


'I guess we spoke too soon.' Brendon said as he dropped his head into his hands.

'He has my papers; he has the picture of my baby.' Chelsea said as she broke down into tears.

'Chelsea, calm down, we can get this taken care of.' Brendon said.

'No we can't. That stupid man is really trying to ruin my life. I can't take this. I was excited to be pregnant, to be having a baby, but everyone has to make such a big deal about it.' She cried before she got up and stormed out of the room.

'What am I going to do?' Brendon asked looking up at Zach and Danny.

'There isn't really much you can do, you can counter it, but sooner or later you're going to have to break the news.'

'So I'm going to have to tell everyone that Chelsea is pregnant with my child?'

'There is no way around it unless you guys deny the rumor. Then other rumors could get started when everyone finds out she's pregnant, right now no one can tell, and she could just stay really small but if she doesn't and gets huge then there could be a problem.'

'I don't want to think about this right now. I need to go find her.' Brendon said getting up and walking out of the room to look for Chelsea.

Chelsea walked out of the small venue towards the buses. She just kept walking, trying to clear her head. 'Hey.' Brendon said catching up to her.

'Hey.' She answered softly looking at him.

'Are you okay?'

'Yeah, I guess.' She whispered. Brendon looked down at her hand swinging by her side; he smiled as took her small petite hand into his and laced his fingers around hers.

'Come with me, you need some fun time.' Brendon said pulling her hand back to lead her back to the buses where Zach was sitting waiting for him. Brendon took his keys from him and walked towards the car Zach had rented for Brendon and his mid afternoon date with his girl.

'Where are we going?'

'We are going to do something we haven't done in a really long time.' Brendon smiled.

'You brought me paint balling?'

'You needed some anti-stress gaming, what's more destressifying then paint balling?' Brendon asked as he led her towards the small cabin.

'Brendon?' the guy asked as Brendon stood at the counter.

'Yes.'

'We spoke on the phone earlier?'

'Yup that'd be me.'

'This is Chelsea?'

'Yes sir.'

'Alright come with me.' The man said as Brendon and Chelsea walked behind the counter into a back room, 'My name is Jarrod.' He said towards Chelsea.

'Nice to meet you.'

'So Brendon tells me that you need some stress relief but you're pregnant.'

'Yeah I guess.'

'Alright well, I'm going to pad your stomach up so you can play as hard as you want and it won't hurt the little one okay?'

'Sounds good.' She smiled.

'Alright, if you'll go ahead and put this on over your clothes.' He said handing her a jumpsuit as Brendon pulled his on. Chelsea looked over at him as he gave her a cheeky grin, 'Alright, so I'm just going to stick this padding against your stomach in the little pouch and you'll be good to kick his butt.'

'Good.' Chelsea said playfully glaring at Brendon.

'Alright you two are good to go.' Jarrod said as Brendon tied Chelsea's tennis shoe.

'Let's go get our guns.' Brendon said excitedly.

'Do you remember how to play?' Brendon asked after he had tightened her goggles.

'Yes, I remember. I'm pretty sure that last time we played I kicked your butt.'

'Whatever, you never kicked my butt.' Brendon said as they took off running in opposite directions.

The game went on for about an hour. Chelsea laughed harder then she had in a really long time, she was having a blast with Brendon, She was also covered in different colored paint, including her hair.

Chelsea looked around the corner of the big pillar she was hiding behind. She didn't see Brendon anywhere. No one was around her. She slowly crept out from behind the pillar only to be tackled into a soft pile of pillowy like plastic on the ground. She screamed loudly until she realized it was Brendon.

'You cheated.' She breathed out as Brendon laid next to her but half on top of her.

'All is fair in love and war.' He smiled as he took her goggles off and soothed a piece of hair behind her ear.

'You think so huh?' she asked still catching her breath.

'I do Mrs. Urie, and since all if fair, I can kiss you right here in front of everyone.' Brendon smiled.

'What about our rule on being friends.'

'Fuck the friends, I love you.' Brendon said before slowly leaning down and giving her the most passionate kiss of their lives.
Sign up to rate and review this story