Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll Blame It On The Planes

chapter fifteen: A bunch of talking.

by SongbirdFlyAway 4 reviews

title says it all - just a bunch of conversation with everyone in the band.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-01 - Updated: 2007-02-01 - 1519 words

3Funny
"Drey- we have this set sleeping arrangement where everyone has an exactly room and sleeping place, but we'll kick someone on the couch and set you up with a room." Pete threw a bunch of pillows and blankets on the ground.

I smiled "No, it's okay! I don't need to steal anyone's bed! I'll go on the couch, I don't mind."

Andy smiled and laughed "We could always share a bed Drey. Our bodies fit pretty well together, it should be quite comfortable."

He smiled wide and I rolled my eyes. Okay, it wasn't funny anymore. Patrick spoke up "Andy, it's really not funny anymore. Just drop it."

It's like we had the same mind. I smiled slightly at him and he smiled at me.

Joe spoke up. "Pete! There are two beds in the room that I usually sleep in. She can sleep in one of those beds." I smiled at Joe. I liked him a lot. We could have a fun little sleepover.

Pete smiled "Oh yeah! Drey do you mind sharing a room?!"

I laughed "Please Pete... it's only for a few nights, and if I'm gonna go on tour with you guys I should start getting used to being around at least one of you 24 hours a day. Actually Joe - do you mind showing me where the room is so I can drop my bag off in there and get dressed?"

Joe made a face and motioned me to follow him, while grabbing my bag from me. What a gentleman.

"Thanks baby." I started to follow him. Everyone was standing in the hallway so I squeezed through them, gently pressed up against Patrick, unintentionally of course. Hey, I just got out of a serious relationship, I wasn't going to rush anything. Our faces were inches apart and I smiled at him and he smiled at me.
Dirty made a grunting noise and laughed. "Wow, she really is getting around isn't she?" Dirty didn't like me... this is obvious.

I turned to him. "What the hells is your problem dude?"

He looked shocked by my aggression and Joe stepped in. "Alright calm down. Dirty, don't be mad cause she's coming on tour when you can't. Drey's a cool girl who made a mistake by having a quick fuck with Andy. You've done a lot worse... do I need to remind you about the bearded lady that was apart of the Panic! at the Disco show last May? Yeah -- don't make me bring that up. Seriously - just leave her alone. She doesn't deserve to get shit, she's had a rough few days."

I pressed my lips and smiled at Joe. Hey new best friend! Dirty still looked shocked. "I'm sorry. I really am just messing with you. Really, I'm sorry."

I smiled at him. "It's cool, really. Don't worry about it."

I followed Joe up to the room and he put my bag down on the floor and sat on one of the beds. He looked at me standing in the door way and patted the mattress next to him. "Come here."

I hesitated, not exactly knowing his motives, but went and sat next to him anywhere.

He leaned into me. "Drey, tell me what's going on."

I rolled my eyes. "Not you too, Joe! Everyone is so nosey around here."

Joe shook his head. "I'm not talking about Mitch. I'm not even really talking about Andy. I just don't understand why you would have sex with Andy... especially if you're so in love with a certain lead singer."

I sighed and smiled. "Is it that obvious?"

"Oh it's obvious."

"I should just stop hanging out with you guys... I'm gonna get myself into some serious trouble."

Joe smiled. "No way... you're not gonna stop hanging out with us. You know, I'm psychic actually. And this is what's gonna happen: everyone's gonna make fun of you and Andy for a while but not reallly think much of it because we've all done stupid sex things and no one really cares anymore. And Patrick is gonna eventually work up the courage to kiss you, which I can tell he so wants to do already but he definitely won't cause he's shy as shit. And in the meantime, while you wait for that kiss from Patrick, you'll come to me with all your problems and I'll be waiting here with open arms ready to listen to anything you need."

I smiled and leaned against Joe. "Psychic huh? Well, I trust you."

He leaned against me back. "Good. You should. And just wait it out with Patrick, it'll happen. Until it does, don't think about it or anything along those lines. Just have fun... we're going to fucking Europe!!!"

He jumped up and threw his hands up in the air. I stood up and started to do a dance. "Yay! I'm so excited" I screamed and Joe took my hands and started jumping up and down.

"I'm so happy you're coming with us!! I mean, we've been there before so we'll show the cool places to go."

Joe and I stayed up til the sun came up just talking and giggling about things. He reminded me of my friend Anna from back home, she was pretty much the only girl I could have actual girly conversations with.

***********

The next morning I woke up early and made my way downstairs to see if anyone else was awake. Andy was, and he was sitting down eatting breakfast at the kitchen table. I went to get something to drink and join him.

"Morning."

He continued to eat his food. "I'm really sorry about the embarrassment yesterday. I didn't know having sex with me was something to be so ashamed of."

I put my cup down. "Andy come on... it has nothing to do with you. I'm ashamed that I had sex while I had a boyfriend and yes, I'm ashamed I had sex with someone I don't even have those kinds of feelings for. No offense."

He smiled "None taken."

"It's just... I don't want this to be the continuing joke while we're on the tour. I have bigger things to worry about."

Andy took a bite of his food. "By bigger, you mean chubbier."

I nearly choked on my orange juice. "What the hell!"

Andy smiled "Drey - you can't hide something like that. You're not very good at it. And fortunately for you, neither is he."

Something about his words snapped inside me. I couldn't go on this tour. I couldn't leave so soon with someone that I had a crush on and someone I just had sex with, especially after going through a breakup that I havn't even had time to get upset over. It was all too soon.

"Andy I can't come on tour with you guys."

Andy's face expression didn't change. "Yeah, I know. Listen - we're going on tour for a month, then we'll be home, then we're going BACK to Europe. Think about it for that month. I really want you to go and I really think you'll have a great time. You're always welcomed."

I smiled. Okay, so I wasn't going to Europe for a few months... but this was for the best. I needed some time to think. I needed to think about Mitch while being away from Patrick. There was no way I could have feelings for Patrick, like actual real feelings. It just didn't make sense.

"Whats going on guys?"

Pete came in half dressed, hair a mess.

"Drey's not gonna come to the first part of the Europe tour."

He raised an eyebrow at me and made a face. "Because of Patrick?"

Andy laughed and I playfully but dramatically slammed my hands on the table. "Seriously Pete?!!"

Pete nodded. "Its okay, he's clueless."

*******

"I hear you're not coming with us?" I was sitting alone in the living room a few hours later when Patrick sat down next to me.

I smiled at him. "Yeah. I'm just gonna hang out for a month. I just feel like it's not right to substitute my pain with a trip to Europe." I laughed, thinking of how stupid that sounded. Who wouldn't take Europe over dealing with the pain of a breakup?! I twisted my fingers nervously, hoping that he didn't know the whole story to why I didn't feel like it was the best idea that I go.

"I think that's a really smart move. Personally, I know I would have a lot more fun if you came, but I think it's best for you to deal with the things you have going on here. But hey! We're going again the next month, you HAVE to come then."

I laughed. "Well if Dirty doesn't claim it first, I will definitely come with you guys."

Patrick laughed. "Oh Dirty might as well be nonexsistant when it comes to either him or you."


________________________________________________________________

Okay so that'll be the last of the boring chapters, its gonna get more exciting from here. Well, i'm pretty sure it will anyway.

In any case... please keep reading. You guys are seriously awesome!! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story