Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > 007: Undercover and Under Command

Chapter 1

by puppy_palooza 10 reviews

What happens when the slot that fits the crown, Theseus gave to Ariadne is discovered. This story is about the titans going undercover, not fighting monsters but making crime. When Theseus left Ari...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-01-27 - Updated: 2007-01-28 - 262 words

1Exciting
Chapter 1

A thin layer of snow covered the rooftop of the brownstone, making the apartment look like it had a piece of white cloth thrown over it. Everyone was sleeping peacefully in there dorms covered in several bed sheets, trying to keep warm. Not letting the coldness sneak under the material and wake them up with a start. Although it didn't matter to Theresa, she was already awake; trying to get back to sleep ... but it was no use.
'The sandman must have gotten away,' Theresa thought, and then a single shiver made her realize how cold it was. She got out her cloak and slipped it on.
She walked to the window and peered outside, it was snowing heavily. She saw several snowflakes, falling slowly. Each one unique, glimmering in the rays of light. The snow was light now, floating in the air before slamming to the ground.
'It's beautiful' thought Theresa, 'and it's peaceful,' she checked the time on her clock, 5:35.
'It's still early, no wonder the others aren't awake yet,' Theresa thought sleepily and yawned, then she continued to stare outside. She heard someone's door open ... but still, continued to stare outside, until that person walked into Theresa's room.

Sorry, it was realllllly short, but i really wanted to leave you with a 'Guess Who' sorta thing. Anyway hope you enjoyed it, plus feel free to guess who enters Theresa's room in the comments space. I don't think there was any fantasy, but i HAD to put it in a genere, and i didn't know which one.
Adios Amigos
Sign up to rate and review this story