Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Schwarz Kreuz: Spawnverse

Teenage Angst

by fey_puck 0 reviews

Schwarz. With spawn. Assasinations were the easy part.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Schwarz - Published: 2005-08-28 - Updated: 2005-08-29 - 303 words

1Funny
I.

When the vision hit him, he staggered and nearly fell to his knees. An image passed, almost too fast for him to see it clearly, punctuated by a splitting pain. A couple people around him edged away from him, a couple hovered out of curiosity. He could hear them thinking about the strange gaijin-looking boy that looked sick and angry and it added to the pain.

Those people suddenly had terrible headaches.

Brett was every bit as vindictive as Schuldig.

Genetic manipulation, Crawford had said. Mixing and splicing DNA like a stir-fry was how Schuldig explained it.

Unfair, Brett thought.



II.

Schwarz was in the living room when the door opened and three disgruntled teenagers walked in, lugging their backpacks behind them. Brett stopped in the center of the living room, hands on hips, and stared at his fathers.

"I hate you," he stated. "You two ruined my life."

Schuldig looked towards Crawford and nodded at Nagi, amused. "Remind you of someone?"

"Shut up," Nagi said, and gave him a telekinetic whack before turning to Brett. "They ruin everyone's lives. Especially Schuldig. Don't take it personally."

Brett glared at him then blinked. And smirked.

"You're right," he said and walked away.



III.

"No offense Schuldig, but your son scares me when he smirks," Nagi said, watching the boy walk away. "It's too much like yours. Which never bodes well for humanity as a whole."

Schuldig beamed, proud.

"He's my son too," Crawford complained in a way that suggested he would kill anyone that accused him of complaining.

"Only thirty percent. Where as I get fifty percent."

"Where does the other twenty percent come from?" Cailin asked, blinking gold eyes.

"Some woman Crawford told me to fuck." Schuldig smirked.

"How come I don't have two powers!?" Kirito demanded.

Nagi sighed. Damn sadistic precogs.
Sign up to rate and review this story