Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > CAMPING! (screams Neil in terror)

they see me rollen and pucken

by frenchfish 2 reviews

So it's Herry's turn, weget to come face to face with his mad driving skills! and trust me they are mad! so turn up the radio for Herry's chapter! everyone get's sick inthis chapter! haha! i'm a bi...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor - Published: 2007-02-02 - Updated: 2007-02-02 - 1467 words

0Unrated
Am i dumb? well you may think "well no kidding!" but that's just cause i ask stupid questions, there upfront questions like ":what does that mean" or "what the heck is that?" stuff like that! And i do have a 78% average in school, and i'm really good in the poem industry, this is my newest one (rap):

hear me
i can't stop thinking
what would i do with out you
fall to pieces
crumble away
not the perfect sort of day.
I couldn't let you go
let you fall
or live on without you
any of you
your my friends
and i don't know what i'd do if,
you weren't there to help me threw.

No matter what i say or do,
i know your my friends and well make it,
we do everything we can
to save the world
and our lives
i don't know what i'd do without you
i'd crumble,
for i am just the cookie, while you all
are my chocolat chips.

Jay, your our strong one,
the one to look up to when you need it
always there when we need you, make us laugh
when it's absolutly necessary,
you may play our stiff leader,
but i will manage to find your...soft teddy bear insides.

Atlanta, your the youngest,
the hunter and certainly
the kindest
you may not show it all the time
but i know you've got my back
when it comes time to be

Archie, your sarcastic, and funny,
you push the limits with your jokes
but in the end we all laugh...at you,
your original, and easy to be around,
you make our group a little more...colorful
your my friend the purple guy!

Neil, your full of yourself it's true
but i don't know where we'd be without you,
trapped under water, your reflection saved our lives,
that blasted mirror you have,
is your signature, your mark,
your my friend,
your mark has been left on my heart.

Therisa, your the beautiful, hunny of the group,
i know your heart is for Jay, and i don't plan on taking you,
but your heart has always been soft
you've been like a sister to me
i don't plan on letting you go
Jay better be nice to you!

Odie, my best friend,
your the first person i've ever been this close to,
we have gone threw so much, and in a sort
we are alike, we are opposites and we are the same,
we complete each other and blend when it comes time.
Odie, i don't know where i'd be if you weren't on this team,
thanks little buddy...for everything.

Well there you have it!i don't plan on EVER showing this to them, not EVER! got it? so, i will return to being my...stupid question type guy now and get on withthe story! Righto, where'd Therisa leave off....hmmm, probably drooling over Jay, but i wont got there. So i guess i will start as i drive...my wikked truck!!!

"woot!" i cry as i swerve into the passing zone. I looked at the faces of my 6 friends, Jay was laughing...JAY was LAUGHING! Holy crap! this vacation is getting to his brain! Odie was behind his computer, he had gotten used to my...fast driving. though the ever purple haired Archie wasn't, the poor boy was bent over a paper bag, Atlanta had been laughing at him till she was over her own bag. Therisa was holding Atlanta's hair and looking calm 'that's Therisa for ya, she's like our mother and Jay's our father...there meant to be!'i thought in my mind. and Neil...looked dead, he was pale as a goast and holding his face out the window, all the while whispering "my hair isn't likeing this, i'm gona kill Herry" so i think he was rather sick to. As for me, i was having a blast! i love the road! for sure when i'm driving!

It all ended to fast, we arrived at the airport, i parked my truck in a close parking spot to the airport itself, and popped the trunk. "everyone out!" I say loudly so everyone hears me, we all jump out (other then Archie and Atlanta who seem only able to crawl out, and crawl to the trunk)and went to the trunk to get our bags. "To the airport!" I said turning to look at the over-crowded air line building. Archie groaned "yay, another means of transport, but this one's better! it's in the sky! hundreds of feet over the ground" he said sarcastically "no actually it's thousands of feet" Odie said taking the lead towards the airport, Archie gulped "thank-you Odie for that tid-bit of information" he said. Sure enough once we were in the gods-forsakin over crowded building our plane was called for departure in 20 minutes, we went in line, it took AGES to get threw the line to get our tickets checked and head for the metal checking place, which took abother AGE, once threw there we ran, VERY fast to the loading spot, there, we ran even faster as they were taking down the thing for us to walk on! "WAIT!" I cried over to the men, they turned around fast, and stood still till we had passed them and had gotten on the plane "made it!" Atlanta cheered "glorious" Therisas said sarcastically 'wonder what bit her butt?'.

Now we faced a problem, the seats were 3 in a row, so someone would sit all alone "i will" Neil volunteered staring at himself in his mirror "okay then, me, Jay and Archie can sit together and Atlanta, Therisa and Odie in the one in front of us" I said, they nodded 'cool! i'm smart!' is the first thing that crossed my mind. We all sat down, Jay got the window seat, Archie was by the hallway so it was a fast walk to the bathroom and i got the middle, so i could get over Archie fast if i had to go to the bathroom...for um, green reasons (green- sick).

The ride was smooth at first till we hit a storm cloud, we really hit it! we passed threw it! me and Archie took turns in the bathroom, Jay laughed the whole time, as Atlanta and Odie joined us. Therisa hid a smile as she held Atlanta's hair, jeez she's a sweetheart! In the end, Therisa put Atlanta's hair in a ponnie tail and went to sit with Jay, i was watching them talking while it was archie at the tiolet, i sniggered as i saw Therisa turn bright red 'be nice to her Jay' is all i could think...nope, acually i could think about my stomach that is about to come up my throat if i don't get to the toilet!

By the time we landed, my face and skin were the colour of my signature t-shirt, Jay and Therisa were the only ones that hadn't gotten sick, though Therisa looked sad and sick, she was pale and had bags under her eyes....wonder why she doesnt wanna go? Archie was in no state to try and look good for Atlanta. he limped to the rental 4x4 truck, Atlanta helping him. I was alright, my skinwas returning to it's former colour. "I'm driving" Jay anounced once we reached the truck "what! we don't even know if you drive! let me see a lisence" i told him, he threw the small card at me, sure enough: Thunder Bay drivers education department approval. was written on it "why?" i asked "cause all of our stomachs are in our mouthes, other then me and therisa, so i think it'd be better if a SAIN driver would drive, likewise, your still green" He said, then we faced our newest diffeculty "how are we all gonna fit in there?".

"man! what is with you always stopping us!?" I ask my mean author,
"i'm not stopping you, i'm stopping myself" she retortes
"do you wanna take this outside?" i asked her ready to bang her up.
"it minus 30 outside! have some commun sence!" she says looking out her window, she lives in Newfoundland Canada, so it's really cold.
"we'll just stay in here and fight" i challenge
"whatever" she says and...oh no! she's reaching for the off button! AHHHH STOP IT! STOP IT!!!!!!!!she cackles like Crounos
"good boy, well no i am soooooo not Crounos, but chill you'll get another chapter to talk about" She promises
"alright" i say giving the right of speach to my god-forsaken author
"ugh, boy's got problems" i say, me as in author! anywho, he'll get over it they always do. well later aligators, sorry about the short chapter, i have to shovel my drive way! bye people!
Sign up to rate and review this story