Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Technically Our Marriage Is Saved...

Chapter Three : The Girlfriend....

by Toxic_Love 1 review

Taylor meets the girlfriend and the guys....she has an attraction to one of them besides Brendon....

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-02 - Updated: 2007-02-02 - 552 words

0Unrated
...Standing there was none other than Brendon Urie.
"Hey Brad," said Brendon.
"Hey, how are you?" asked my dad. Brendon must have seen me, because he waved to me. I waved back. 'Damn, his eyes are so beautiful.'
"Hey," I said timidly.
"Hey, what's up?" he asked.
"Oh, not much, just really excited for your concert." I replied.
"Alright, I guess you kids should get a move on," my dad said.

~ Brendon's P.O.V. ~

DING DONG. I rang the doorbell. I waited patiently for someone to answer. The door swung open.
"Hey Brad," I said.
"Hey, how are you?" asked Brad. I saw Taylor, so I waved at her. /'God, she is the most beautiful creature I have ever seen.' /She waved back.
"Hey," she said.
"Hey, what's up?" I asked.
"Oh, not much, just really excited for your concert," she answered. That made me chuckle a little bit, thank goodness she didn't realize it.
"Alright, I guess you kids should get a move on," Brad said.

~ Taylor's P.O.V. ~

"Alright, bye dad," I said.
"Have a good time, sweetie," he said. I blushed a little bit, hoping that neither my dad nor Brendon would notice.
"I'm sure I will," I said looking into Brendon's beautiful brown eyes.
We walked to Brendon's green Pontiac, and there was a girl in the passenger side. I could feel myself get just a little bit jealous. I opened the door behind Brendon and got in.
"Taylor, this is Brittany, my girlfriend," Brendon stated simply.
"Hey," I said, not wanting either one of them to get the hint of jealousy in my eyes, "how are you?"
"Oh, I'm fine. Thank you for asking. How about you?" she asked.
"I'm fine, thank you," I said. We sat in silence the rest of the way there.

Brendon parked along side a tour bus, I assumed it was there's. I got out, and Brendon showed me around it.
"Where are the rest of the guys?" I asked.
"They told me that they were going to go grab something to eat," he said.
"Ah...okay," I said, "So is it okay if I just hang out on the bus for a little while?"
"Yeah, that's fine," Brendon said.
"Cool, thank you for picking me up!" I exclaimed.
"No problem," he said, "Brittany and I are going to go walk around grounds if you don't mind."
"Nope, not at all...I'll just wait for the guys to get back," I responded. I sat down in the makeshift living area, grabbed my iPod out of my pocket, and started listening to 'It's Not Your Fault by New Found Glory.'
I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to Spencer saying, "RYAN! There is a strange girl on the couch!!!!"
"Um...I'm not some strange girl, I'm Taylor. Brad's daughter, you know Brendon's friend..." I trailed off.
"Oh yeah, now I remember Brendon saying something about you," Spencer said. Just then Ryan, and Jon walked onto the bus.
"I'm assuming you already know who we are, what's your name?" asked Jon.
"I'm Taylor, Brad's daughter," I said, getting tired of introducing myself.
'Ryan is even hotter in person...'
"Hey Tay...is it okay if I call you that?" asked Ryan, smiling at me.
"Yeah, it's fine," I said, smiling back.
Sign up to rate and review this story