Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Perfect Moment (Completed)

by lady_remus 0 reviews

Remus and Tonks are spending their time on the beach.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Lupin, Tonks - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 227 words - Complete

2Ambiance
Title: Perfect Moment

Author: Lady Remus

Pairing: Remus/Tonks

Word Count: 100 words

Rating: G

Prompt: Prompt #1 for the Live Journal community rt_challenge

Warning: kissing

Disclaimer: The original characters come from the mind of J K Rowling. I don't own them and I'm certainly not making any profit from this.

Summary: Remus and Tonks are spending their time on the beach.

Author's Note: Oh this drabble was easy. My first influence was the beach scene in "Total Eclipse" (starring the wonderful David Thewlis who we all know as Remus Lupin) but the main influence was a scene from the film "From Here to Eternity". I have never seen the film but I know the scene and thought it was perfect.

Beta: arjd (Live Journal)

Review: Yes please

It was a cloudless sunny day--the perfect day to go to the seaside. And yet Remus and Tonks were the only people on the beach. She was running away from him, giggling all the way. She laughed louder when he caught up with her, wrapping his arms around her and pinning her to the sandy ground. She did not mind--in fact she loved it.

She adored it even more when he kissed. It was beautiful--it was heaven. And when an ocean wave poured over them, it was even more wonderful.

It was definitely a moment to remember.
Sign up to rate and review this story