Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Working For MCR

Niagara Falls

by closet_vampire 5 reviews

The tour Bus takes a detour, to one of Emma's favorite Places in all of Canada. MCR and Emma decide to eat yet again. Will Toro tell Emma his feelings or will Jordan Call again?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 362 words

0Unrated
"Holey Shit," Frank cried as he peered over a chilled green railing into the fails, "That's really beautiful."
Emma smiled as Toro slowly peered over the railing, he gripped the bar tightly. Bob didn't look over; he stayed back slightly till he got use to the height.
"Hey Mikey!" Gerard cried pointing down at the boat's traveling back and forth to the falls.
"Oh neat," He replied.
"Do you guys want to get some lunch now?" Emma Asked pointing to a restaurant behind her.
The guys scrambled past her and into the restaurant; Toro released his hand from the bar and followed Emma. She slightly threw her hand behind her and held it there for a Few seconds; Toro saw this and grabbed it. Emma looked up into his eyes and smiled widely. Ray pulled at her arm, drawing Emma closer to him.
"Emma I...I'm glad you're here with us."
"Me to Toro," She smiled, Emma rubbed his arm, "I have to go to the lady's room."
Toro nodded and dropped her hand. Emma stepping into the bathroom and stared into the mirror; in her hand she felt her phone buzzing harder and harder. Emma Held it above her head; ready to throw it down, smashing it into pieces. Again she stared into the call-display, each time it read Jordan she hit the talk button, but no words came out. Emma pulled it away from her ear and hung up. She excited the Bathroom and saw that their table was bombarded with people wanting autographs. Emma stepped over the bar an ordered an ice tea. She waited till all the fans left before coming over to the table.
"Sorry about that," Gerard said.
Emma nodded and then sat next to Toro, she looked across the Table to Mikey and stealthily pointed at her cell. Mikey drew a J in the Air and Emma nodded. Mikey looked quickly up at Toro; but he was reading the menu. Emma felt small tears which she quickly stopped as Toro put a hand on her thigh. She leaned into him and felt no more worry. And even with Ottawa approaching she knew what to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story