Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Toxic Romance

Jealousy

by Toxic_Romance 0 reviews

-chapter 4- Travis and Frank are together! Amber becomes Jealous. But why? Could Amber love Travis as more than just a friend? And a reporter is calling Amber a slut! And now Fall Out Boy is here!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-05 - 1321 words

0Unrated

-Okay here it is!! Please review!-


"Hee hee yup it's Frank." Travis smiled. "Are you guys going out now?" "Yeah." for some reason I got jealous. "Well... c'mon! I was told to come find you two!" I said as I grabed Travis's hand and pulled him away from Frank. "No you weren't! You came looking for Travis on your own. Nobody told you to." Why'd Frank have to say that? "Well I was told that we might go out to eat so I came to get you guys." Travis looked at me strangly. I would too if my best friend started to cling to my arm the second I get a boyfriend. "Hun... Let frank-baby catch up." Travis said as he stoped. Why did Frank get a nickname? I dont have a nickname? Travis calls everyone Hun so it's not my nickname. "Awww it's not fair! I wanna nickname too!" I whined in a little kiddy voice. "Babe I'll think of one for you later, 'kay?" He said as he gave me a kiss. A friend kiss I should point out. "But I want one now..." I whispered so Travis couldn't hear me. I waited for Frank... or should I say Frank-baby to catch up and we started to walk to the tour bus. I held on to Travis's hand and when he pulled it away I would start crying and say I was afraid of the lighting so he held it again. The whole time we were walking back I glared at Frank. We saw a few fans rush over to see Frank and I let go of Travis's hand as soon as they walked over. "Oh my gosh! Frank will you sign my shirt?" said some blonde girl "Hey aren't you Amber Mauldin?" the girl asked me. "Oh yes I am..." wow was I famous or something? "So Amber how does it feel to be called one of the most hated sluts on earth?" What?! Slut?! "What do you mean? I am so not a slut!" "Oh yeah?" the girl pulled some photos out of her bag. It was one of me and Bre kissing and Me and Gerard and even Me and Travis! "Oh and don't forget this one..." she showed me a picture of Travis and I kissing in our sleep! "How... how did you get these? What are you some kind of stalker?" I asked as I started to cry. "Nope I'm a school reporter and I decided I would study a MCR fan secretly and take photos of them to see what they act like and if they are all the same... you my dear are rather a slut. You sleep with this boy make-out with him and then make-out with two other people." Why wasn't Travis helping me get this girl to shut up? Oh yeah he was too busy with Frank-baby. Ugh... I was on my own here. "I am not a slut! Sluts sleep with people!" "Um Dear look here." she pointed out me and travis in to hotel again. "I mean they have sex! I am a virgin so I am not a slut!" Then Travis finally came over "What's wrong Hun?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. And then the reporter girl took a picture of that too. "Travis am I a slut?" I asked "Ha ha no you couldn't be a slut if you tried!!" he laughed "Well tell that to her!" I yelled as I pushed Travis away and pointed at the girl. "My name is Trish Velour. I write the school paper here. And right now I must go. Here Amber have some of the copies of your pictures." Trish gave me 7 copies of each picture. "I'll be seeing you again shortly." she said and she walked away. "Travis! You're making me look even more like a slut!!" I shouted as I showed him the picture of us Trish just took. Travis was behind me with his arms wraped around me and it made us look like a couple. We made a cute couple. But it would never happen 'cause I don't like him like that. "Oh yeah what about this!" he shouted as he got the photo of Bre and I. "Hey that wasn't my fault!" "Whatever! Frank-baby lets go!" Travis and Frank left me there and let me cry. Travis was so mean to me. And he got all pissed off over nothing! I started to walk to the bus when my cell phone started to ring.

"Hello?"
"Hey Amber it's Gerard."
"Oh hey, where are you? Is Frank-ba... I mean is Frank there?"
"Yeah he is here. He said he lost you and told me to call and make sure you're okay."
"Oh... I'm fine... I'm just lost and I don't know where the tour bus is."
"Um... look around for Fall Out Boy they know where it is and they know where to meet us kay?"
"Okay I'll see you soon I guess..."
"Bye."
"Bye..."
-click-

Okay now I have to find Fall Out Boy and tell Frank I am sorry. I have no idea what my problem was. I just felt like Frank was taking Travis away from me. But Frank didn't take Travis from me... I pushed him away. So now my only friend in the world hates my guts. Life sucks! I went to look for Fall Out Boy and found Pete Wentz. We quickly became best friends. "Hey Amber do you drink?" Pete asked "Um... I've drank once..." "You wanna go out with us tonight to get a drink? It's only Fall Out Boy 'cause MCR doesn't drink... so you in?" I saw Travis walk over and i knew he would be with MCR and I didn't want to be with him. "Yeah I'd love to go with you guys." "Great!" Pete smiled. Travis walked over to me and looked sad. "Amber... I'm sorry. I got all pissed off for no reason... but what I just did will make up for it." "I don't think there is anything you can do to make up for it..." I said softly. "Oh okay then I'll Tell Frank-baby and the others that you don't want to go with us on tour..." "Oh yeah like I care!" To be honest I really did care I dreamed about going on tour with MCR. "Hey she doesn't need to go on tour with them 'cause she is gonna go on tour with us. Right Babe?" Pete suddenly jumped into conversation. "Yup thats right." I said as I walked over to Pete and he kissed me and my luck cameras flashed. Trish walked over gave me 7 copies of that picture. "See you are a slut! And I hope you read the paper tomorrow and watch the news 'cause you are going to be on it!" Trish ran away as soon as she could. "Slut?" Pete asked. "Pete I'm not a slut!" then Travis walks over to Pete and shows him all of the pictures even the one of Pete and I. "Travis! How could you do that? You Know I'm not a slut!" "Proof is in the picture hun. You're a slut. Bye Bitch." Travis walked away and I looked at Pete. "Pete... I promise I'm not a slut! Travis is gay that's why I slept in the same bed with him and-" "Amber I don't care about that. I liked you before. And I don't think you're a slut. I think you're an amazing girl that happens to get kissed a lot." Pete smiled "But I've never kissed anyone before today! So why is all this happening to me now? I was supossed to find a great awesome cute boyfriend tonight that likes me for me... but instead the world thinks I'm a slut..." I was so shocked about what happend next. Pete had kissed me again but it felt... different.
Sign up to rate and review this story