Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Toxic Romance

The Party!!!

by Toxic_Romance 0 reviews

-chapter 6- Time for the party!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-05 - 704 words

0Unrated
-Here it is!! Review! BTW I might make a new character in the story too if you want say the name I should use or somthing! I might pick it!!-


I had been drinking a lot since the party started and so had Pete, Travis, Patrick, Andy, And Joe. I was having a good time and I was ignoring Travis as much as possible. Pete walked over to me and sat on the couch I was sitting on. "Amber you having fun?" he asked. "Yeah this is so much fun!" "Amber... I love you." as soon as I heard that I had a flash back of my father saying the same ting to me when he was drunk. The only time my father ever said he loved me was when he was drunk. I stood up and looked at Pete. "Pete I-i-i-" Pete stood up and started to kiss me. He held my body next to his and started to walk while he was kissing me. The next thing I knew we were in a bed and we were still making out. Oh no! This is what Travis warned me about! Pete is gonna try to have sex with me! I was scared and I didn't know what to do. Pete stoped kissing me for a second. "Amber... I love you." Pete gave me a little butterfly kiss. "I'm tired..." he said. "Yeah me too..." "Here change into these clothes if you want." He got out these PJ pants and a black shirt. "Here. I'll be right back." Pete left the room and I changed into the clothes he gave me and I fell asleep in the bed while waiting for him. When I woke up my head was on Pete's cheast. The sound of his heart beat hurt my head. And I felt sick. "Mmmmm... my head hurts so bad... I drank too much last night." I said to myself. "Me too..." "Pete...." "Yes?" "You smell bad... it reminds me of my dad..." "Well you smell exactly like me right now 'cause we drank the same beer last night." "Mmmmmm... that's right... so what time is it?" Pete got up and looked at the clock. "It's 1:27 pm. We have to leave in 3 min so we can go eat. So you gotta hurry and get dressed." I got up and took the shirt I was wearing off without realizing Pete was still there. "Kyaaahh!! Don't look!!" I screamed as I looked for my shirt. "What's going on...?" Travis, Gerard, Frank, Mikey, and Patrick all ran into the room. "Kyaaaahhh!!!!!" I screamed. "All of you get out!!!!!!!!!" They all left even Pete and I got dressed. I walked out of the room only to see Gerard and Mikey waiting for me. "I'm sorry Amber we should have knocked." Gerard said "Oh it's okay don't worry about it." I smiled at him. There is just no way I could be mad At Gerard Way. "Hey FOB and the others left to get something to eat you wanna go to Borders and Starbucks with Gerard and I?" Mikey asked. "Borders? Starbucks? Oh Yeah! I'm in!" Gerard and Mikey smiled and laughed. "But we have to go back to the hotel Travis and I were staying at so I can get me money and clothes." "Okay lets go!" Mikey shouted. I always thought Mikey was shy... but I guess when he sorta gets to know you he isn't. We had been walking for a while going to the hotel. "Hey Amber..." Gerard asked "Hmm?" "Um are you and Pete going out or something?" I was so shocked that he asked me that so I started laughing. "No Gerard! Hee hee I'm still single. Pete hasn't asked me to be his Boyfriend or go out with him so I'm single." I smiled at him. "Why'd you want to know anyway?" "Oh no reason!!" Gerard said as he started to walk funny. I thought Gerard would have acted different... but now that I'm starting to get to Know him I'm falling in love with him even more! "Here we are." we were standing next to my room. We walked in to the worst thing ever! All my stuff was gone!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story