Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Sorrowful Mind

Deja Vu part one

by Matthewalsman 0 reviews

"Its over." These were the words that stabbed him in the chest over and over again during the next 3 months. He was starting to succumb to being alone; slowly it was destroying his already fragile ...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-fi - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-05 - 619 words

0Unrated
Deja Vu (Part One)


Kagome was rummaging threw some old things in the attic of her shrine. She came upon an old picture riddled with dust. She blew of the troublesome particles to look at the photo. The second she saw the captured memory, tears began to well up in her eyes. It was and group photo of her old friends. Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kirara, and Inuyasha. She recalled the final fight against Naraku... and the last time she saw Sango. She remembered the awful way she had died, her internal organs burned away by Naraku's poison miasma. After that fight Inuyasha had begun to tear himself apart, blaming himself for the death of Sango. Why he blamed himself was something she never understood. More tears welled up in her eyes as she remembered the rapid decrease in his mental stability. She was in a full fit of tears when she heard the last words she said to him play threw her ears... It's over. About an hour after she left him she realized she had been to hares but when she went to find him... he was already gone. It took her a year to get over him. Now today she was living with Miroku, Kirara, and Shippo. She wasn't "with" Miroku, but after the well was sealed and Inuyasha ran off she had nowhere else to go, so she moved in with him. She was a miko at his shrine. She also did some demon slaying here and there in memory of Sango. Actually she had a particularly interesting job tonight. There had been reports of a demon that had been slaughtering the villagers of a near by village. They reported that he was some type of dog demon and that he was very powerful, but despite the fact he was strong Kagome still had to protect the neighboring village. She put the photo back in its place and left to prepare for the night.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()Neighboring village, 5 hours later()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Inuyasha was busy spilling the blood of some pesky humans.

"Why run you fools, you're just delaying the inevitable." He was running towards an old man. When the man tripped and stumbled onto the ground.

"No please spare me. I have done nothing wrong. Why do you attack are village when there is nothing here to gain?" the old man cried

"You wretched filthy human" Inuyasha growled "I'm attacking your village because you are humans and I can't stand the stench of you. I won't stop until every last human in this pathetic village has their throats slit." He yelled. Inuyasha swiped his claws at the human.

"Iron Reaper Soul Stealer!" he yelled sending shock waves that sliced the old man into 3 separate pieces.

"Humm" he chuckled "humans, when will they learn that I do not take pity?"

"Stop demon!"

"Hnn?" Inuyasha replied confused. "Who dares tell me what to do?" he challenged.

"I do" said a female voice.

Inuyasha, now starting to get annoyed, turned around to face this brave female. Being that it was dark Kagome could not see that it was Inuyasha that she now faced. All she saw was two strangely familiar amber glowing eyes.

"HaHaHa you got guts I'll give you that, but that won't mater much in a minute. Tell me human before I spill your blood, what is your name?"

"My name is Hiragashi Kagome, and I'm a demon slayer and you have mercicly killed many humans and for that you will die here!" Kagome yelled pulling out a katana that suddenly started glowing a bright blue.

Kagome ran full sped at Inuyasha, her purified katana aimed for his heart.

"Ha a miko hum? Well this should be interesting. Ok c
Sign up to rate and review this story