Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

The Third Surprise!!!

by smokeyozzy 6 reviews

just read it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-02-05 - Updated: 2007-02-05 - 564 words

0Unrated
Bet y'all are wondering what happened right? Just read it, its a shocker!
________________________________________________________________
Veronica woke up to a blinding white light.

"Am I dead?" she asked.

"Veronica, can you hear me?" someone asked.

"Yes, now answer my question, am I dead?" Veronica asked again.

"No honey, you're in a hospital." the person said.

"Oh, whats wrong with me?" Veronica asked the person. "And who are you and where are my friends?"

"Im a nurse, I was coming in here to check your vitals, but surprise surprise you're awake." the nurse said. "And if your friends are those guys and the two girls that were in here earlier, they said they had a gig and that you would of made them go if you were awake."

"Oh, whats wrong with me." Veronica asked.

"You had a miscarriage due to stress." the nurse said, then left the room to tell the doctor Veronica woke up.

"Oh my god, the baby is gone." said Veronica, realizing what the nurse said. She started crying.

A little while later, Veronica didnt have a clock, Frank came in the room.

"OH MY GOD! GUYS! SHES AWAKE!" Frank yelled happily, everyone else came into the room, Mikey just looked at the ground.

"Hey Veronica! We're so happy you're awake!" Gerard said, hugging her.

"Hey Gee." Veronica said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Whats wrong." Gerard asked her.

"I heard about the baby." she said.

"Oh." Gerard said.

"Whats wrong with Mikey?" Veronica whispered into Gerard's ear.

"He thinks its his fault, that you passed out and that you lost the baby." Gerard said.

"Oh, tell him to come over to me, I wanna talk to him." Veronica said to Gerard, he walked over to his brother and pushed him towards the bed and set him in a chair.

"Hey Mikey." Veronica said, Mikey gave a little wave, but continued to stare at the ground. "Look at me." Mikey looked up at Veronica, he had tears in his eyes. "Dont cry, its not your fault, im not mad at you."

"Are you sure." Mikey asked.

"Yes, im sure." She said, then a nurse walked in with a monitor and an ultrasound machine.

"Hello, im here to check the condition of the fetus." the nurse said. Then proceded to set up the ultrasound machine.

She used the machine on Veronica.

"Oh dear, ill be right back." the nurse said, then ran out of the room, Mikey got nervous. The nurse walked back in with a doctor, the doctor looked closely at the monitor.

"Um Hm, yes, it seems like you are correct, yes." the doctor said. "Veronica, we have some good news. The baby that died, he was one of a pair of twins. It seems that only one died. The other one is healthy."

"Does that mean that im still going to have a baby?" Veronica asked.

"Yes, however we're going to need to take the remains of the other one out A.S.A.P. Betty, can you go set up an emergency surgery, we need to save the baby that's still alive." the doctor said to the nurse, she left the room quickly.

"You're still going to be parents." said Bert happily.

"Yep." grinned Mikey, who was now gripping Veronica's hand.
________________________________________________________________
Okay, this one is kinda short, but its a happy one, so it should be fine. Please review!







Sign up to rate and review this story