Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Finding Father (Fixed!)

Finding Father (Fixed!)

by kitty41188123 1 review

Naruto has always wanted to know who is farther was. But little did he know it was someone who everyone one knew and loved... I don't kno if this is really what happendds or not. I'm only watchin t...

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Jiraiya, Naruto, Sakura, Tsunade, Yondaime - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-06 - Updated: 2007-02-06 - 1382 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
Ok this story will start after Naruto is back in Konoha after he fails to bring Sasuke back.

"So Naruto have you ever wondered who your father was or is?" Sakura asked me as we walked down the street.
"Yes I've always wanted to know him. Iruka sensei once told me that he may try to be there for me but it's true, a boy's biggest roll motel is his father. A boy looks up to his father for everything. When he told me that when I was littler, I just waved it off, but I know what he means now. Whatever happened to your dad Sakura?"
"I don't know. I've never meant him. It's always been just me and my mom. I've asked her questions about him, but she's never answered one. She tells me that if he could he would be with us... That's all she ever said."
"I've been thinking about doing something ever sense I found out that all records are just in the Hokage's office. Which would lead to both are questions being solved. I've gotten in once before. I was not even a ninja yet. It should be super easy now!" Sakura glared at me well we walked down the streets Of Konoha. The sunset made everything look so nice.
"Why would you want to do that?" She blurted out after starring at me for what felt like forever.
"I want to know who my father was or is. Don't you want to know?" I ask trying to get her to come with me. Yes I guess, but I don't want to get in trouble. I I'm the Hokage's apprentice." She says starting sounding scared but ended with pride.
"But Sakura! Imagine we could both find out what happen to our fathers as well as my mother. Come on please!"
"I don't know Naruto... it's some pretty tricky business. I don't know if I can. I'm her apprentice. Maybe I could ask for a file on my dad. You could come with me and ask for your family as well! It might work and we won't get trouble." Sakura says trying to talk me out of it.
"Ok fine! I always wanted to know who my father was!" I say bolting off. I get some ramen and turn in early. Sakura was at my door at the crack of dawn.
"Are you ready?"
"Yeah I did not want the chance of taking to much time getting ready so I got dressed before I when to bed last night!" I say with a big grin.
"Oh ok than... " Sakura says we walk in silent on the way to the Hokage's office. My mind was racing with what I might find. Like who my father could be. What he could have been like or how he dressed or if he smoked or well to say this simply everything about him. Than after wondering what he could be like I started to wonder about my mom. But soon we were in front of the Hokage's office. It was truth time.
"Ahh Sakura you're early... Why are you here so early?" Tsunade asked.
"Well I was wondering if I would be able to get some info on my father..." Sakura says a little timid.
She says yes to her without a second though. 'This might be easier than I thought!' I though happily to myself.
"I would like to know something. May I have records on my father?"
"Y-y-your father?" She said, pushing papers around her desk.
"Naruto... I'm sorry but I can't give you that info, it's very highly gardened." Tsunade added to her first statement.
"B-b-b-but you the Hokage! You're support to be able to do anything!" I yell at her.
"I know Naruto but maybe you could ask Jiraiya. Your father gave something to him before he died. If he thinks you're old enough come back to me and show me the scroll and I'll let you look up everything you want." She said grinning. Which met she was betting I would not find Jiraiya anywhere.
"Ok!" I said running out the door.
"Now where's that old perv?" I say after about 20 minutes of running around town.
"I'm not an old perv."
"Than what are you?" I ask, but I still don't know why I did sense I knew he was going to say I'm not an old perv. I'm just a big perv! Than he'd start laughing.
"I'm not an old perv. I'm just a big perv!" Which than he started laughing.
"This is important!"
"What is it?" He said glaring at me like he could care less.
"I want to know who my father is!" I yell out.
"Y-you-your father?" He ask with a little shock.
"Yeah. Why does everyone give me that reaction?"
"Because your father was a hero. But no one but a maybe a couple people knew he had a kid..."
"Who is he!?"
"Ummm Naruto. Two things if I tell you. You can't tell ANYONE. UNDERSTAND?"
"Yes!"
"And that I don't want you to show this to anyone." He says handing me a scroll.
"Ok. Thanks!" I say about to bolt off.
"Wait don't you want to know who it is?"
"I will know! I'm going to read this than wave the scroll in front of the Hokage to prove I have it. She said if I could get this than I could look up everything about him! Bye thanks you!" I say as I run off.


Jiraiya


I watch as the blond boy runs off. He's like the dumber version of his father. I think to myself as he became smaller and smaller. I poof off to see Tsunade at her dest.
"I gave him it. So do you think he's figured out who his father is?"
"No."
"I still remember what's in the note. He said he wishes that there was another way, but this was the only way to save the village and he wanted his son to be seen as a hero not as the monster he saved everyone from." Just than Naruto runs in the door.
"Ha! See I have the scroll! Now I want to know who my father is!" Naruto screamed.
"You didn't figure it out yet...?" I ask thing that he's gone from dumb to stupider that a rock...
"Think Naruto!" I say shaking his head. "Who sealed the 9 tailed demon away in his son!" I yell at him.
"Great now I don't get to see him try to find out who it is! This was the most interesting thing today and you killed it!" Tsunade yelled at me.
"My father is the 4th..."
"Yes you got it Naruto!"

Naruto's P.O.V.

Well Tsunade and Jiraiya were happy about him finally figuring out who his father was. But he still had to know. Who was his mother?
"What happened to my mother?" When I ask them this both their faces drop.
"Well after she gave birth to you... Well she uh. Died..." Jiraiya said trying to be as nice as he could be.
"Oh ok." I say my spirit hurt a little. I start to leave thinking about all this.
"Wait. Naruto didn't you say you wanted to see your fathers record?" She asks me. But I was already gone. Sakura soon ran over to me.
"Naruto. Did you find out who your father was?"
"Yeah."
"You don't sound happy I though you would be... Who was he?"
"He was the 4th. But my mother she died because of me."
"Why would you say that?" She asked with a warm smile.
"Because she died after I was born there were compactions(sp?). It's my fault."
"No it's not Naruto. Think about it this way. If they were alive you might have been a horrible person. I mean you might be different. Less you like."
"Thanks Sakura... I wonder if he was really as great as they said he was..." I say trailing off. This may have been hard but I was now at peace with this. There was never anything worse than a boy who never knew his father. He said if he could he would still be there here with me. Which meant more to me than I could ever explain....
Sign up to rate and review this story