Categories > Games > Silent Hill > Story's End

KameKaze Puppy God

by AnarchicQ 0 reviews

Compleate:: A final moment of storytime from one Patient of Brookhaven to another...Art of Moroi can be found at anarchicq.deviantart.com

Category: Silent Hill - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters:  Stanley Coleman - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2005-05-06 - Updated: 2005-05-06 - 1503 words

0Unrated
DISCLAIMER: People around me are being obnoxious. Silent Hill belongs to Konomi. Moroi's mine. This chapter is late, because honestly? I wasn't much looking forward to writing it. I wanna get to the good stuff, damnit! OH! And by God DAMN! All of you better go read Dulce et Decorum Est in Hello Captain's gallery. Read it! I implore you!
In case you were wondering- the title's a type-o, but I liked it, so I kept it. Go me.

Kame Kaze Puppy God

A Silent Hill fic by Q

A chill danced up Moroi's narrow, spurred spine as her nerves coped with the happenings of moments earlier. Slanted eyes marveled as the reminisce of sentient, nightmarish slime dribbled off of her hospital cloths, and left a path of residue behind her. The Torpor slipped off like oil on water, leaving not even a stain behind on her characteristically tussled cloths. Moroi glanced at the path behind her, before giggling. She had her own little path of snail-slime!

As Moroi's laughter petered off, another sound picked up it's slack. Something akin to a hyena's laughter, mixed with echoes of the death rattles of a decapitated being. The girl turned to face the path laid out before her, and her eyes widened for the nth time that night.

She was greeted by nothing. Empty corridors stretched on for meters, only to stop at a bend. Moroi gripped one of her sleeves, running her palm up and down the thin fabric, crinkling and creasing it mutely. A nervous caress to her biceps eased her apprehension somewhat. She continued silently down the hall. If she took a left, she could take the stairs up to level three. Yet, Moroi realized that if she continued straight, she could cut through the day room and get to an elevator. Who really wishes to climb steps anyway?

The Day Room, even in this broken down state, was rather accommodating. Through the thick, wire re-enforced windows, the ambient brightness of the fog outside cast a pitiful excuse for light. The young woman squinted, letting her eyes adjust. Rubbing at the aforementioned organs with the back of a gentle hand, the patient took a moment to look around. She giggled as she spotted a figure resting in a wooden chair, much like one a school desk would use. The body was slumped forward heavily, a straw hat covering any face it may have. Moroi trundled up to the figure, instantly recognizing it as Mister Murder, the scarecrow Brookhaven used for a Halloween decoration every year.

Lifting Murder's head, she grinned. "Hello, Mr. Murder. You're out a bit early this year. Was that closet too stuffy?" Honey hued eyes looked Murder over, checking him for any bad things; Staples, nails, ten inch long butcher knives that wanted to part Moroi's legs from her torso. Moroi saw none of that, but that's not to say she saw nothing.

For upon the scarecrow's lap rested a metal box. Through patches of rust, Moroi could decipher a khaki green paint, and white block letters.

"Property of the U.S. Army."

The young patient carefully undid the latch, enjoying the metallic 'pop' sound it let out. Opening the box, Moroi spied two very interesting things:

One was a small container resembling an eye dropper. The label on the bottle cheerfully let the girl know it was an 'ampoule'. The other object was a simple red box. Moroi plucked it up in her fingers and slid it open. The light from her head glinted against metallic gold, bullet shaped objects. Moroi nodded approvingly and plopped the box, now closed, back into the ammunition's case. Snapping the green container closed, Moroi scooped it up.

Without the ammo box to support it, Mr. Murder slide down, only to thud lifelessly onto the ground. Moroi tilted her head.

"You want to come too, Mr. Murder? But, I gotta find Mr. Coleman's stories..." She let her voice trail off at the mute, helpless please of the scarecrow. "You're scared too, huh?" She ventured tenderly, with utter sympathy lacing her voice. "Alright. I'll get you back to the closet, where it's safe."

Moroi placed the handle of the ammo box between her white teeth, and gripped the false decorum, shifting Murder until he was piggy-backing on top of her.

"Reh-dee?" Moroi took a step towards the door. Her little body shot a good three feet into the air as a large mass fell at her side, exploding into a small water balloon-like way, ejaculating gore and inner substances onto her and Murder's person. Moroi screamed and jumped to the side, head tilting up to see what had happened. Upon the roof prowled a pack of vile canines. Their maws were sealed tight, the long, jowl flesh burnt the jaw around and taught, serving as it's own muzzle. Their shoulders excruciatingly prominent, splitting through the skin and rank, sticky fur, gleaming with blood and enamel. All four legs held several joints, and were stilted, ending in sharp, cruel, bio mechanical spears. The demon dog's eye sockets were bruised and bare, tears of coagulated, congealed blood serving no purpose other then to further mat the fur of the monsters.

Without a second thought, Moroi turn and ran, teeth gripping the ammo box's handle tightly and fingers digging into the scratchy texture of Mr. Murder's legs. As soon as the girl bolted, a dog leapt from the roof, letting gravity and it's own strength propel it at the girl. It's trajectory missed and it collided with the day room's double doors, annihilating itself with a loud splat and a firework of innards. Yet the force of the Kame kaze Puppy Dog swung the door open wide, which the frightened girl used to her advantage. Truthfully, she would have liked to have shut and barred the door behind her, but by this time, the Dogs took up a clumsy chase. The girl ran, the soles of her feet sticking to the ground due to the perspiration fear distributed generously between her toes. She could hear the clacking of the knife-like legs of the dogs and the 'scree!' they made just before vaulting off the ceilings

Moroi felt a dampness hit her legs, following a loud, heavy thud. Just inches away from being caught. Another 'thud-squelch!' echoed the one before it, a razor sharp limb sailing past Moroi's ear, the honed tip catching the loose material of her shirt's neckline, and dragging the cloth after it. Moroi hastily shot down the shallow, right corridor, which was more of a cubbyhole, the door to the stairs, and an elevator nestled calmly in the walls. Behind her rested a covered gurney. Knowing she had only seconds before the Dogs would pounce, Moroi feverishly opened the door to the stairwell, and clicked off her headlight. In her rush, Moroi had dropped Mr. Murder onto the ground, pushing the stairway door open with both hands. She turned, gripping up Mr. Murder.

"I'm sorry for this, Martyr Murder...Thank you." The girl hugged the life sized doll, before tossing it down the stairs. For such a soft thing, Murder sure made a huge clatter as he tumbled down the stone steps. The girl quickly ducked underneath the gurney, slipping the metal box at her side. A 'Skree-thud-sploort!' crashed above her followed by a cascade of Kame kaze Puppy-muck. More 'tnk tnk tnk's were heard as the rest of the pack followed the alluring ruckus of Mr. Murder.

When the sounds of the pack had faded, Moroi quickly scuttled out from under the bed, slamming the door shut, barring the Pack's return.

She jumped slightly as a figure on the bed greeted her, but exhaled as she realized it was Growl.

"Good thinking."

Moroi nodded, rolling her neck free of any kinks. Amongst the puddle of Dog that soiled the floor, rested a black object, Moroi crouched to get a better look.

"You have found a gun." Noted the bedded beast. "Would you like to take it with you? Yes? No?"

Moroi picked up the gun, examining it. It was slippery with Dog-soup, but seemed functional. Ejecting the chamber, she noted it was unloaded. She nodded, chirping out a 'dun' sound as she stuck the barrel into her pant-waist.

Moroi froze as she heard a noise, head whipping to look down the hall.

"Growl...? We're not alone...." And with that keen assessment, the little asian quickly scuttled beneath the gurney, to watch, and to wait for the next level of madness.

Sun July 18th 2:27pm

NOTES:
-Tch...this chapter took me three days. I started it on the 15th, at 6:23pm. I was constantly busy and lazy with it. Ah well.
-Next chapter has a guest appearance of another Silent Hill OC!
-Again, I implore you to read Dulce et Decorum Est in Hello Captain's gallery.
-I betcha all thought a gun would be in the ammo box, huh? Gullible readers.
-And did you catch the little references to game play? Go subtle me!
Sign up to rate and review this story