Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender

Partner, Friend, Lover

by StellaWasHere 0 reviews

What is it I see in you, Asula? What... [Asula X Ty Lee, oneshot, shoujo ai]

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Published: 2007-02-07 - Updated: 2007-02-07 - 265 words - Complete

1Insightful
A/N: Yay! First Avatar fic! WHOO!

Mild shoujo-ai. Stay away if you don't like it. The italics are more thoughts from Ty Lee that try to give the story a poem feel.

oOo

I have a reason for staying by your side, Azula. I think the reason is that I feel loyalty to you. Dare I say... we are "friends". That's why I stay by you. (I am very jealous of you in a strange way.)

But I think your feelings are different, ne? What am I to you, Princess Azula? (Partner, friend, lover)

I have always admired certain aspects of you, though you don't know it. (Or do you? It's hard to tell what you think sometimes.) I admire your strength. I admire your bending, and I wish that I had your skill.

There is more about you than skill. It is your flawless skin, shiny hair, beautiful golden eyes. These are things you don't even realize that you have, do you? (You are so lucky. You are flawless without trying.)

Though I admire you, the primary reason that I stay by you is that I feel friendship for you. Am I your friend, Azula? More, less? (Please don't say less. Perhaps I wouldn't mind if you wanted more of me.)

Do I want more of you? (Maybe.)

I want to want you. (I hope I want you. I can't tell, because my thoughts are so muddled that even I cannot decipher them.)

And I want you to return the feelings. (Oh, and I do!)

Azula. (Princess.)

I am in love. (With you.)
Sign up to rate and review this story