Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Distraction

Truth or Dare

by cassandra 4 reviews

Just some D&J romance.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-03 - Updated: 2007-02-03 - 709 words

2Moving
Delilah, Julius, Emmet, Ursula, and Nosey were all sitting in a circle. Actually it was more like a square, a square with one side missing. Delilah and Julius were sitting beside each other, across from them was Emmet and Ursula, and Nosey was the sitting the other way, where if he faced forwards there would be nothing but empty space.

Nosey sat cross legged with his hands lightly pushed down on his knees. "I get to go first. Okay, Emmet, truth or dare?" Yes the spies were playing truth or dare. The guys were hanging out when Nosey came up with the idea. Julius wanted to play so he went to get Delilah. Truthfully Delilah didn't want to go, but she saw that Julius was pretty excited about it so she decided that she would play too.

Emmet thought it would be fun so he went to get Ursula. At first she said no way, but when Emmet said that Delilah and Julius were playing too, she changed her mind. She thought this would be the perfect time to make Delilah do something stupid in front of Julius.

"Umm...Dare."

"Okay then you have to...you have to, um... Okay got it. You have to lick my big toe."

"No way." Emmet crossed his arms.

Julius had a huge smile on his face as he said, "Oh look at that, Emmett's a big wussy. Wait I already knew that." Delilah and Julius both laughed.

"Fine! I'll do it. Take off your sock."

Nosey took off his sock and put his foot in front of Emmet. "Whenever you're ready."

Emmet picked up Nosey's foot. He leaned in but quickly put his head back up. "This is so wrong."

"Hurry up!" Julius shouted.

In one swift movement Emmet stuck his tongue out and quickly touched Nosey's big toe with it. Delilah, Julius, and Ursula gagged as Nosey laughed. Emmet stood up. "I need a drink."

"No. Sit down. It's your turn." Nosey pulled him back down.

"Fine. Okay... Julius truth or dare?"

Julius rubbed his chin as he thought about it. Finally he said, "I have nothing to hid so...truth."

"Did you cry when your parents died?"

"Yes."

Emmet laughed. "The all mighty Julius cried."

Delilah hit Emmet in the arm. "You idiot anyone would cry if their parents died. I cried when my parents died."

"So you're a girl." This time Julius hit him.

Emmet was going to say something, but Nosey interrupted him, "Okay stop let's just move on with the game. Julius it's your turn."

Julius already knew who he was going to ask. "Delilah, truth or dare?"

"That's easy, truth"

Truth was the one he hoped for her to pick. "Do you have a crush on someone?"

Delilah forced down all emotions as said, "Yes."

"Who?" Julius blurted out.

"You already ask me a question."

"Come on just tell me who." Julius would've got down on his knees and begged, but he was already sitting on the floor.

"It's my turn now. Julius, truth or dare." Julius was so glad she had asked him because next would be his turn and he wanted to try and get the information out of her. "Well Julius, truth or dare?"

Julius thought that Delilah would ask him the same question as he just asked her so he said, "Dare."

'Perfect.' Julius had fallen for her trick although in a moment Julius would be glad that he had. Casually Delilah said, "I dare you to kiss me."

Julius' cheeks went red. He shook his head and said, "I'm sorry I must have heard you wrong."

Delilah repeated herself, "I dare you to kiss me."

"So you did say what I thought you said." Julius' voice squeaked at the end. Everyone could tell he was nervous. Slowly he moved closer to Delilah. He leaned his head closer to hers. Now their lips were centimeters apart. Julius wondered how she could be so calm in this situation, but then again she was the one who asked for it.

Finally Julius did it. Their lips met. Julius had done his dare, but he didn't pull back. Not yet. This was their first kiss and it was sured to be followed by many others.
Sign up to rate and review this story