Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Little Girl Crush

by Pande-chan 0 reviews

Ururu has some thoughts and feelings about Kisuke Urahara

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-08 - Updated: 2007-02-09 - 600 words

5Insightful
Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach or any of the characters or merchandise and no money is being made off of this.


Little Girl Crush
By: Pande-chan

No one really pays a lot of attention to me, except the people at this shop. Jinta only pays attention to me at all because he likes to beat on me. I confess, I consider him a friend anyway and so I won't hurt him. And I know that he wouldn't really hurt me. He just likes to pick on me. He's just really hyper, that's all. So I let it slide.

Tessai is a very nice man, even though he doesn't really look it. But, it's Urahara that I admire most. Whenever Jinta has been especially mean or something happens that's really scary, I can always run to him and he'll protect me. He'll let me cry and he won't make fun of me for being upset or scared. He won't brush me off and tell me to come back later when he isn't busy.

I suppose you could say that I have a crush on Urahara. I would never act on it or tell him that, of course! Not that I think he'd make fun of me, but because I'm afraid of what he'll think of me. What if he decides not to hold me when I'm upset anymore? What if he decides not to try to make whatever is scaring me seem not so bad?

I don't think he'd intentionally hurt me like that, but what if he just decides that he needs to nip the crush in the bud and stop it from continuing or developing? What if it makes him feel uncomfortable or awkward around me? I don't want that. So, I'm careful to keep certain looks out of my eyes and certain feelings out of my voice. I make sure not to find excuses to hug him.

Besides, I'm sure that he already likes somebody else anyways. And besides, I'm not exactly girlfriend material for him. I know that he loves me, but not in the way that I love him. It's enough to make me cry and I do, frequently, at night when no one knows. In the shower, in bed when I'm supposed to be sleeping. It's best to cry in the shower. That way, it won't look like you've been crying. The water automatically washes the tears away and the steam helps your nose and I think it even helps the redness of your eyes a little, too.

At least, nobody has bothered to ask me what is wrong when I leave the shower. So, I assume they don't notice that anything is wrong. I don't talk a lot, anyways, so nobody thinks that's weird.

Maybe if I looked older, Urahara would look at me the way I wish he would. It's okay, though. At least he has all the time in the world for me when I need him to. He's such a nice person. A lot of people think he's stupid, but he's actually very smart and caring. Sometimes, I don't understand how Ichigo doesn't realize that. I'm sure that one day, he'll realize that. I hope so. I don't like the way he makes fun of Urahara by calling him names. It's mean and rude and makes me mad.

But, anyways, Urahara is a wonderful man. He's not always as happy as he pretends to be, so I hope that one day he finds a person to fill whatever void he has and make him happy. Even...even if it isn't me.
Sign up to rate and review this story