Categories > TV > CSI > New Life

Finding Out

by BandGeek92 0 reviews

Here is the new chapter!!! =D

Category: CSI - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Archie Johnson, Catherine Willows, David Robbins, Gil Grissom, Greg Sanders, Nick Stokes, Sara Sidle, Warrick Brown - Published: 2007-02-08 - Updated: 2007-02-09 - 348 words

0Unrated
The next morning

Nick POV

Man, that was a tough shift. I'm looking forward to relaxing on my couch. I wonder if there are any games going on this morning. Maybe reruns of last evening. What's this? Takes the note and unfolds it. He reads it and ponders. I don't remember any friend coming for a visit.

Nick walks over to Lacy's house and rings the door bell.

The door opens

" Hey Nicky, are you here to pick up your little friend?" Lacy said sleepily.

" Sure...who is it?" He asks

She opens up the door to let him in, and he slowly walks through.

Lacy goes over to the couch and bends over to shake Oliver.

" Oliver, wake up, he's here." She said to the half awake teenager.

Oliver slowly sits up and puts his feet on the ground. Then he yawns and looks up at the man standing in awe. Then he gets up and goes over to Nick.

" Hi" He says.

" Hi....do I know you?" Nick responds.
" You knew my mother, Allison Decker. Right?" Oliver confirmed.
"Yea." Nick said, recalling the night they spent together in collage. " She was my girlfriend in high school and collage. One day she just..... disappeared."

" She moved because she didn't want you to find out something."
Oliver explained. " She was pregnant. With your kid."

Nick couldn't believe what he was hearing. He knew that they spent a beautiful night together, but her, pregnant?

" So that would make you....my son." He replied.

" That would make you my father." Oliver told him.

There really weren't any words that could be used. Nick just stood there in the door. Then he called Sara and told her to come to his house and that it was an emergency.

" I don't have anybody to take care of me. My mom died 2 months ago. I'm with horrible, abusive foster parents right now. Please, you have to help your son. Your all I have." Oliver begged.

Sara POV

"Emergency? I wonder what that's about." Sara wondered as she changed her direction to Nick's house.
Sign up to rate and review this story