Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Perfect Things

Chapter 1 Deals of Seduction

by previously_recorded 0 reviews

Draco likes Harry but can't get him. Blaise likes Draco and can get him, but want to be more than a fling. So he thinks up a plan to become the blondes equal by doing something he never could. Sedu...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Blaise Zabini, Draco, Harry - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2005-09-02 - Updated: 2005-09-03 - 3479 words

-1Cliche
Perfect Things

Chapter 1 Deals of Seduction

Draco

Draco stared moodily at his plate...not only did he have Care of Magical Creatures today, but he had double Care of Magical Creatures. It's like somebody hated him. He would be stuck for two bloody hours with a class full of Gryffindors, and that brainless oaf Hagrid. He threw down his toast in disgust, and felt a hand on his shoulder. He didn't even need to look up to see who it was.

"I'm not in the mood Blaise." The blond smirked when he heard the brunette behind him scoff, and was forced over when said brunette took a seat next to him.

"Now now Draco don't be rude, and here I was going to share a little secret with you." The blond looked up at that. Maybe Blaise wasn't completely worthless...he was always good for gossip, and the mood Draco was in now he really needed a nice juicy bit of just that.

"Well spill it then, I haven't got all day." The brunette frowned, but Draco could tell he was still overly enthusiastic to tell him this little 'secret'

"What will I get for it?" Draco sneered at the brunette...of course he would be inclined to bribe the blond. He was Slytherin after all.

"I have no intention of giving you anything Zabini, but I might be inclined not to give you a bloody nose if you just tell me this stupid thing of yours." The blond huffed, which made Blaise raise an eyebrow. Draco could feel a hand moving slowly up his thigh, and closed his eyes as it neared its target.

"Are you sure I can't persuade you to give me something?" The hand crept nearer, and Draco pushed it off before anyone in the great hall saw.

"I told you never in public Zabini." The blond said this through gritted teeth, and delighted in the way he made the brunette squirm. "Now if you're quite finished molesting me, tell me this little secret of yours."

"Depends." Draco rolled his eyes at the boy.

"Depends on what?" To this Blaise smiled, and got extremely close to the blond.

"If you come to bed with me tonight." Draco scoffed.

"Well Zabini that's not verra original is it? I mean that happens almost every night." Blaise smiled.

"Ah yes, but you didn't let me finish...this time I get to be on top." Draco at first looked shocked, but then began to laugh.

"You're either joking, or verra dim. If you haven't noticed I don't do submissive well." Blaise laughed this time.

"Yeah Draco I had noticed, which is why this would be worthy of my secret." Draco scoffed, and turned back to his breakfast. Whatever this secret was, it was definitely not worth that. Blaise seeming to have caught on to that, added an interesting detail. "It's about everyone's favorite golden boy...some information he definitely wouldn't want getting out." The blond looked up...okay he was interested.

"You've got my attention Blaise...now tell you what, if you tell me Potter's little secret, I'll give you the best sex of your life." The brunette smirked.

"Sorry Drake, but said information is way too valuable for just one night of great sex...offer me something more." The blond scowled. Glancing up he spotted the boy in question talking to his two worthless friends, and knew he would do anything to get the information that could hurt him.

"I'm not letting you fuck me Zabini, but tell you what I will do anything else, and you can do anything, except that, to me." The blond saw Blaise's eyes light up, and knew he had won. The brunette stuck out his hand, and Draco took it without question. "Good now that's settled...tell me the secret." To Draco's disliking Blaise didn't tell him, but instead got up from the table...not before however leaning to whisper in the blond's ear.

"Don't think I'm that stupid Draco...you'll get yours once I get mine." With that said he made his way out of the hall, ignoring the eyes glaring at his back. Draco glanced one more time at the Gryffindor table, and could have killed Blaise for making him wait.

Draco made his way to Care of Magical Creatures sulking between Crabbe and Goyle, who didn't seem to notice, but instead seemed very interested in some cakes they had sneaked from the great hall. The blond seriously wondered if the two of them ever stopped eating. He didn't wonder much, because as it was a much more interesting subject came up, and being who he was felt inclined to listen.

"I said leave it alone Hermione." Draco watched as Harry walked quickly, as if trying to avoid his two lackeys.

"No Harry this is serious...How could you possibly think I could just let this go? Are you mad?" The blond barely held back a snicker at this; apparently he wasn't the only one who thought the boy who lived was off his nut. He wasn't expecting what came next, and practically jumped back in surprise. Harry spun around so he was facing both of them, and from what Draco could see he looked livid.

"NO HERMIONE I'M NOT MAD! It was my fucking choice alright, and I don't regret it...so just stay out of it, or stay away from me." The blond smiled when it looked as if the mudblood was going to break into tears. 'Serves her right the bitch.' He found this his moment to enter.

"Ah Potter things not going well...whatever is the matter?" His voice was laced with sarcasm, and smirked when the raven-haired boy spun to face him.

"Go away Malfoy I'm in no mood to deal with you today." Draco smirked again, and walked over to where Hermione was standing. He heard the girl gasp when he held his hand out wiping the tears from her face.

"Get your hands off her ferret." Draco ignored Ron's outburst, and instead turned to Harry who was looking still a little shocked.

"Making your little friends cry...shame on you Potter." He looked around seeing all of their shocked faces, and watched as Harry appeared to twitch in front of him. "Shame you didn't do it sooner that is...I always love to watch a mudblood cry...there's something satisfying in it. Don't you think?" Draco gasped, as a wand was drew, and placed on his throat. The blond looked up to see murderous green eyes on him.

"One more fucking word about me or my friends Malfoy, and I'll only be too happy to blast you into oblivion." Draco's eyes widened, before narrowing.

"Well don't I just look like an asshole? Here I am insulting your people, and then get my life threatened, but then again I'm not the one with a verra angry professor overshadowing me, then am I, so I guess that makes you the asshole." Draco flashed a smirk as Harry spun around to see that Hagrid was right behind him. He lowered his wand immediately.

"What's goin on out ere 'Arry?" The blond crossed his arms over his chest, and tried not to snort in disgust as he watched the three of them making excuses to their so-called Professor. "Malfoy may be a git Arry, but you still shoun't ave attacked em." Draco tried not to focus on the part about being called a git, and instead bask in Potter's downfall. "I don like avin to do this Arry, but 10 points from Gryffindor." Harry looked outraged, as did Ron and Hermione, but Malfoy felt like Christmas had come early...maybe he didn't hate Care of Magical Creatures all that much.

Half way through the lesson he took back everything he said about not hating the class, as he chased a big puffball of fur around the grounds. When Hagrid first brought them out he didn't think they were all that bad...he might have even called them cute, but as soon as he laid hands on the Bartillo he took it back. The first thing it did was bite his finger, and the blond had spent the remaining time trying to catch it...after it bit him he had of course dropped the thing. He could hear people around him chuckling, and made a mental note that as soon as he caught the thing to immediately slaughter everyone who had the audacity to laugh at a Malfoy.

Blaise

Blaise was clutching his sides with laughter at the sight of the prince of Slytherin running around the paddock after a fuzzy little creature. He himself stood with his own Bartillo in his arms sucking on a bottle of goat's milk. He smiled to himself...apparently animals just didn't take to the blond.

Though he had to say he was quite taken with him, but be it from Draco to notice. Oh of course they fucked now and again, but that was nothing. Draco was known for being the whore of the school. Practically everybody had one time or another made it to the blond's bed. No he wanted to be something more than that...something more than a casual fuck, and he would do it by doing something the blond had never been able to do...Fuck Harry Potter.

The brunette of course had noticed the infatuation the blond held for the boy...it was only too obvious, and yet he had never been able to bed him. Which is why he had come up with this little 'secret' business. Though it didn't work out quite as he had hoped, it no doubt struck an interest in the blond, and Blaise felt he could run with that.

Blaise was convinced that the reason Draco was so obsessed with Harry was because he was always beating him at everything. He was always one step ahead of him at everything he did, and that drove the blond crazy. So what better way to win the blond's heart, but to beat him at something he has been craving since his first year. This would prove to Draco that the brunette wasn't just another quick shag, but an equal. Yes, through Harry Potter, Draco would be his.

The only problem now was getting Harry to sleep with him. Unlike Draco, Harry was not a whore...more over if the rumors held truth the boy who lived was in fact a virgin. Blaise smiled at how pure the raven-haired boy looked surrounded by his two worthless friends...it would be fun to make him dirty, and he had an idea where to start.

He quickly made his way over to where the three Gryffindors were standing, and taking a page out of Draco's book, imitated his Bartillo biting him, and dropped it to the ground. Making a quick dash to snatch it back up, he couldn't help but conveniently run into Harry's leg.

The Gryffindor seemed to stumble, but didn't fall. He instead reached down, and picked up the now pissed off Bartillo Blaise had dropped. The brunette quickly got to his feet, and stared into green eyes. "Er thanks...Harry is it?" To his surprise the raven-haired boy laughed.

"A Slytherin calling me by my first name...I never thought I'd see the day." Blaise scoffed, and then reached out to take back his animal...making sure to brush his hand over Harry's in the process.

"You obviously don't know too many decent Slytherins...we're not all bad you know." The brunette winked, and was delighted to see Harry turn a bit pink.

"Yes, well I suppose that is true...I mean no one can really have to high opinions of any of you guys after meeting Malfoy." Blaise smiled, so Potter really hated Malfoy...if he was smart he could use this as an advantage.

"Yeah that blond's a prat...the thing I don't get is how such an annoying person manages to be the slut of the school." He watched as Harry's eyes widened...apparently he hadn't heard of Draco's reputation.

"Malfoy!" You can't be serious! Who would want to sleep with him?" Blaise smirked, and noticed how a certain red head's face was beginning to match his hair. He had actually been the one to catch Weasley giving Draco head in the showers.

"You'd be surprised...the names Blaise by the way...Blaise Zabini." The brunette held out his hand, and smiled as Harry accepted it. Blaise spun around to see how Draco was doing, and noticed how he was lying on the ground with the Bartillo in his arms...it appeared he had dived for it. He noticed the satisfied look on the blond's face, and could only shake his head. "That boy's a nightmare...amazes me how he ever became seeker for our team...I expect daddy dearest had some say in it though." He watched as Harry smiled, and knew he had said something right.

"You know Blaise you're not so bad...I mean anyone who thinks Malfoy's a lousy seeker is okay in my book." The brunette flashed him a grin, and felt very satisfied that things were going so well.

"Well it's good to know I have someone so gorgeous's approval." He watched Harry turn a state of crimson, and smiled. "Now if you'll excuse me I have to get going...if I'm not mistaken the bell's just rung, but we should do this again." With a nod to the other two he spun on his heel, and after dropping off his creature headed back to the castle...Draco would die when he heard what he had done today.

Harry

Harry sat on a comfy chair in the common room in front of the fire. For some reason he couldn't get Blaise out of his head. It was just so odd to find an actually nice Slytherin for a change. A Slytherin who despised Malfoy, and more importantly who had called him gorgeous. The boy felt a blush creeping up his neck. Blaise definitely intrigued him, and made him think about if his choices had been so right after all. Hermione would definitely agree with him there. The bushy haired girl had been bothering him about his 'choice' all day, and he for one didn't find it all that bad. So he had been older than him...who cares? Wood was anything, but not attractive, and he cared for Harry. But of course Hermione after catching them at Hogsmeade had gone on and on about how he was still too young to be doing anything like that. Though he thought he was just the right age...he was after all 16, and if what Blaise said was true, next to Malfoy he looked like a priest.

He was brought out of his thoughts by a tapping at the window, and looked up to see Hedwig. Harry smiled as he opened the window allowing the snowy owl in. She hooted on the table until he untied her letter...after giving her a quick pet she flew off to the owlery leaving Harry alone once again. Without a second thought Harry ripped open the letter, anxious to see who had written him.

Harry,

Hey love listen last night was amazing. I've never felt that way about anyone before. Can't wait till your next Hogsmeade visit...I'm dying to see you. Listen I got an verra nasty letter from Hermione, and she didn't really explain what about...it was just a lot of stuff I doubt she'd like her mother to see. I didn't know such words could come from that girl. Well I have to get ready for practice...games next Saturday, and I have a chance of starting...wish me luck. Well love you, and write back soon.

Oliver

Harry stared at the note, and suddenly became very happy. He knew Hermione was wrong, and that Wood wasn't just using him as a one-time thing. He wasn't Malfoy after all. It occurred to him that he was thinking about Malfoy an awful lot today, but brushed it off on the fact that he had learned loads of information about him from Blaise.

His eyes widened when little butterflies danced in his stomach at the mere mention of the brunette, and the note dropped from his hand. It was the same feeling he had got every time he thought about Cho when he was still crushing on her. But he had Wood now, and Blaise was a Slytherin. He just couldn't have a crush on Blaise, he just couldn't.

Draco

Draco stretched out in bed relieved that the day was finally over. He really did despise Mondays. Slowly he closed his eyes, and his sight was filled with green...green eyes that is. It was ridicules that he was so stuck on his worst enemy. The blond sighed recalling how he was around him today, and felt he acted oddly like a 10 year old. Be mean to the girl, or boy you like and maybe they'll like you back, which of course never worked, especially on somebody like Potter. Though then again his usual tactics would have no affect on the raven-haired boy either. The blond thought about how Harry had a holier than thou attitude, and his cheep seduction tactics most likely wouldn't fool him.

He didn't have a chance to think more about it, because he felt a weight settle on his lap. His eyes snapped open to see Blaise smirking down on him, and when he tried to get up he realized that he was straddling his waist.

"What do you want Zabini?" Draco watched as the brunette leaned down, and began laying kisses up and down his neck. The blond tipped his head making it easier for the boy to reach, and almost whined when he pulled back.

"Eager are we?" The blond scoffed before forcefully pulling Blaise back down to his neck.

"Let's just say I had a hard day, and could do with some relaxation." Draco heard something that sounding like an 'mmmm' before his lips were claimed in a kiss. He opened up, and the brunette slipped his tongue into his mouth. Draco could vaguely tell that his shirt was being taken off, as Blaise's hands steadily dropped lower stroking the growing bulge in the blond's pants. "Remember Blaise I let you do this...you tell me Potter's secret." The brunette nodded, and slowly made his way down Draco's chest, stopping quickly to suck on each nipple before traveling lower.

Blaise looked up to get permission from the blond, and Draco nodded, shutting his eyes as his pants were removed. Draco felt his member being engulfed, and moaned in pleasure. In his mind there was a boy with sloppy black hair, and green eyes giving him such pleasure now, and yet he still managed to moan Blaise's name. Feeling near completion he pulled out of Blaise's mouth, and pulled the brunette up to face him.

Quickly discarding his remaining clothes Draco placed two fingers inside of Blaise's mouth. He watched with a smirk as the brunette sucked on them almost eagerly, and moaned when they were pulled out. "Don't worry Blaise you'll like where they're going next even more.

Draco reveled in the moans the boy was making as he readied him, and then he felt himself moan when Blaise lowered himself so that his member was at his entrance. With one quick motion the brunette impaled himself onto Draco, and the blond sucked in an intake of breath.

Grabbing onto the brunette's hips he began to raise him up and down slowly at first, and then faster. After several minutes Draco could feel himself getting close, and from the noises Blaise was making, he could tell he was close to, so reaching out he grabbed Blaise's member, and stroked him to the point of soon after, and resisting the urge to call out Harry's name.

The brunette collapsed on Draco's chest, and the blond pulled him up one more time for a kiss. Out of all of his little fuck buddies he had to admit that Blaise was favorite. "Fuck Draco that was great." The blond pulled him in for another kiss.

"Of course it was...I'm the best." He watched the brunette smile at this. "Now Zabini I've held up my end of the bargain now it's your turn...what's Potter's big secret?" Draco could have sworn he saw Blaise's face darken at this, but then when a smirk came back he dismissed it.

"Oh that...well I sorta walked in on an argument between him and the mudblood. Apparently Potter's gay." Draco's eyes widened at this, and then a smirk formed on his face. If this was in fact true, then there was hope for him after all.

,.,.,,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,,..,,..,.,,
Sign up to rate and review this story