Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Perfect Things

Chapter 5 Secret Negotiations

by previously_recorded 0 reviews

Draco likes Harry but can't get him. Blaise likes Draco and can get him, but want to be more than a fling. So he thinks up a plan to become the blondes equal by doing something he never could. Sedu...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Characters: Blaise Zabini, Draco, Harry - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2005-09-02 - Updated: 2005-09-03 - 4341 words

0Unrated
Perfect Things

Chapter 5 Secret Negotiations

Harry

How? Why? Harry could feel the tears prickling at his eyes as he continued to stare in horror at the picture in front of him. He watched as the picture Blaise slipped his tongue into his mouth over and over. It was like he was in some kind of a dream, no this was really more of a nightmare. When had he taken a picture? While racking his brain Harry could faintly remember a flash going off in the corner of his eye, that flash as he remembered was the only thing that broke him out of a stupor and made him start resisting. Gasps were heard throughout the hall, and it suddenly just occurred to Harry that everyone was looking at the same picture he was.

His head snapped to the right where Ron was seated and noticed how all the color had drained from the red head's face. The pasty faced Weasley was currently staring at him with a mixture of pity and disgust. Harry couldn't take anymore. The bile rose up in his stomach and he knew if he didn't get somewhere soon the house elves would be cleaning up a rather sticky mess. "I think I'm gonna be sick." With that said he raced out of the great hall, ignoring all the looks and whispers that were shot his way while doing so.

Harry raced to the nearest lavatories, which to his dismay just so happened to be in the Slytherin dungeons. Not that it really mattered though, everyone eating breakfast was probably too stunned to move for a good two hours. Imagine the wizarding world's great savior being a ponce. He could only guess how they might be reacting right now.

Collapsing on the ivory toilet bowl, Harry then preceded to heave his guts out. He threw up all he had eaten for breakfast, which hadn't been a lot, and then he dry heaved until his stomach was in knots. Harry faintly noticed that warm tears were dripping down into the bowl where his emotions had finally overcome him and he had broken down into sobs.

How could Blaise have done that to him? Though it was true that he wasn't putting that much past the Slytherin after he had been nearly raped the night before, he still couldn't believe that he had just publicly humiliated him to the entire school. Not to mention all of the teachers also knew, it wouldn't be to long before this leaked out to the press he would bet. Harry groaned when he imagined the kind of article that Rita Skeeter could write about him if she got her hands on this juicy piece of gossip.

"Are you alright?" No. This couldn't be happening. Of all the sodding people to show up at this precise moment why'd it have to be him. Further more why the hell did he sound so bloody concerned?

"No I'm not alright Malfoy." Harry wiped his mouth on the back of his sleeve, a method which he noticed Draco looked slightly disgusted about. "What are you doing here anyways Malfoy? Come to rub it in did you?" Still looking slightly grossed out, Draco stepped out of the stall and reached for something at the sink.

Draco walked back over to Harry and handed him a hand towel and some mouth wash. Apparently the site of puke, or someone who had just puked, didn't sit well with the blond Slytherin. "Actually I just came in to use the loo." Harry glared before grabbing the items. "You do realize that you're in the dungeons right?"

Harry didn't even dignify that with a response, instead he took the mouth wash and began swirling the stinging liquid around. Draco was giving him a funny look as he swished the liquid between his teeth, and after about 30 seconds he spit the back wash into the toilet among the stomach contents that were already there. While he was wiping his mouth off on the towel he actually heard Draco scoff at his actions. Obviously Draco really really didn't like throw-up. Not really wanting to ignore the blond further, Harry flushed the toilet and stood up.

"Alright Malfoy let's just get this over with." Draco quirked a questioning eyebrow towards him, and more than a little annoyed Harry simply pushed past him and out of the stall.

"Um Harry...get what over with?" Why him? Of all the people to find him in his vulnerable state why did it have to be Draco pain in the ass Malfoy? Harry was slowly coming to the conclusion that God didn't favor him, in fact he probably hated him.

"I know that your sick little mind is just dying to comment on the picture, so why don't you just do it already and save us both the hassle of pretending to have a conversation." Okay so he was harsh, but he had a fucking right to be. He had just been humiliated in front of the entire school and god knows who else. He really wouldn't have put it past Blaise's twisted mind to have sent a picture to the whole wizarding community.

Be that as it may though, he still felt slightly guilty when he saw the hurt expression on Draco's face. Draco? Since when did he start referring to him as Draco? Well the blond did seem to be calling him Harry now, so it was kinda justified. Though that still didn't make it any less weird.

"It's your own fault you know." Any warm feelings he might have been having towards the blond were soon diminished. "I warned you not to get involved with that silly sod. It was inevitable that he would hurt you...he hurts everyone eventually." Draco almost sounded like he cared. Harry also picked up on the slight hurt voice Draco was sporting, almost as if he was speaking from personal experience.

"Did he...did he hurt you?" Harry was watching the blond Slytherin intently, therefore he noticed when his silver eyes slightly glazed over and his shoulders jerked in a wince. "He did, didn't he?" From the way Draco was acting he was almost sure that Blaise had done something awful to him too. The blond looked frail, weak even. A shiver went up Harry's spine at that. In all the ways he had imagined Draco to be, weak was never one of them.

"I don't...I don't really want to talk about it." Draco sounded sad, scared even. Now normally this would have made Harry immencially happy, but then he remembered the Draco from potions class who had tried so hard to get him to laugh, and his mood softened. Maybe that was the Draco Malfoy that no one saw, the same Draco that he was looking at right now, the same one who had just turned glassy eyes his way. This Draco he could really get to know.

Harry gasped when a warm hand reached out and brushed slightly against his cheek. He couldn't help the intake of air that occurred when he felt the butterflies in his stomach at such a small bit of contact. "You shouldn't cry over him you know...he's not worth the tears."

He was elated by those words, and he watched in slow motion as Draco suddenly edged closer, so close in fact that he could feel the blond's breath cooling his cheek where it was still wet. He watched as Draco's tongue etched out of his mouth and slightly licked his bottom lip. Was it just him or was Draco getting closer? The weirdest part was that he could feel himself leaning into the waiting mouth. They were almost touching, he could almost feel what Draco's velvety lips would feel like against his own.

Then he came back to reality and pulled back in disgust. Hadn't he just fell for this a few days ago? Hadn't Blaise just tried this technique? Harry glared at the suddenly confused Slytherin. He was just like him, and as such if he let himself get too close he would hurt him just like Blaise did.

"Stay away from me Malfoy." Harry hissed. Silver eyes widened in surprise and would seemed to be dissapointment. Harry didn't stick around to verify his assumptions. No he was much to afraid that if he stayed around the Slytherin any longer, than a repeat of what had just happened might just happen again. That was something he just couldn't allow. With a slam of the door Harry made his way angrily back to Gryffindor tower. There were some things that desperately needed sorting out.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Blaise

Alright so he had hit on Harry, big fucking deal! He did not deserve what Draco had done to him. In fact he didn't think anybody deserved what Draco had done to him. It was now dinner time and he was back in the great hall, thankfully no unexpected owls decided to drop by this time. Anyways he was in the great hall and he couldn't even count the number of glares he was receiving from students and teachers alike. Harry had probably explained to the Gryffindors that they weren't a couple, so he supposed the Gryffindors were glaring at him out of spite. The teachers were probably glaring out of annoyance, plus he had made people doubt the golden boy so they probably resented him for that. The other part of the student body consisted mainly of females and they happened to be glaring at him out of jealousy. Apparently Harry was a very lusted after fellow.

So here he was the most hated student in Hogwarts, and the worst part was that he couldn't do a thing about it. He couldn't exactly say that it wasn't his tongue down the Gryffindor's throat, because really who would believe him? If he went out and said it "It twas not me it was the evil blond Slytherin down the way" he doubted he'd get very far. Oh and there was that little blackmail thing that Draco was holding over his head.

Really this was just because the blond was in a bad mood, he didn't even want to imagine what repracussions would be caused by actually exposing the Slytherin's devious ways. So where did that leave him exactly? The muggle expression up a creek without a paddle came to mind. The worst part was that he didn't even know what Draco had done to Harry while pretending to be him. For all he knew he could have committed a hanous crime, and what if Harry decided to turn him in? Would he be expelled? It occurred to him that Draco might not have thought this all the way through. Blaise groaned into his tomato soup. The sad part was that Draco had probably thought this through to the last minute detail. He was an evil little vixen that one.

Blaise sighed and pushed himself up from the table. He just couldn't take being stabbed by hundreds of eyes anymore. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed that only Hermione was at the table out of the normal golden trio. Ron must be off consoling Harry elsewhere. As soon as his eyes locked with the brown ones of the girl, they narrowed almost to slits, and Blaise could have sworn he saw her hand itching towards her wand.

Not really in the mood to get hexed, Blaise retreated back to the Slytherin dorms as quickly possible. He was only halfway there when a snickering coming from behind him stopped his trek. He knew that laugh. Blaise had been annoyed one too many times by that laugh not to know it. Oh good, just what he needed.

"Panse whatya want?" Slowly he pivoted on his right heel so that he could see the snickering girl. Her hair was tied into a high pony tail, giving everyone a good look at her face. The dark haired girl was clad in a button down white shirt, which had been tied just below her breasts giving everyone a good view of her navel under her robes. She also happened to be wearing the shortest green plaid skirt Blaise had ever seen. To top off her little school girl outfit, she was also wearing knee high see through white stockings, and of course buckle shoes. All in all Pansy was really hot.

Pansy scoffed a little before putting both of her manicured hands at her hips. "Now Blaisy is that anyway to talk to you partner in crime?" Blaise did a double take at that, and then after replaying the words over and over again he realized that he had indeed heard right.

Not being able to get a hold on the situation he decided to just ask her. "Um Pansy now I'm racking my brain and for the life of me I can't seem to recall any felonies we've committed together as of late." He saw the girl smirk and noticed that she seemed to be wearing silver lipgloss, it sorta smelled like vanilla frosting. With a shake of his head Blaise got back on track. "So I ask...and please don't get offended, but what the bloody hell are you blabbering about?"

Blaise had to hand it to the girl, she had the grace to not even look in the least bit offended. Instead she just started walking down the hall, and motioned over her shoulder for him to follow. "Walk with me Blaise and I assure you I will drop you a clue." Not really seeing a down side in the whole matter, Blaise reluctantly followed. Reluctant being the key word in that statement.

Scuffling his feet,he quickly caught up to the fast paced girl. "Alright you got my attention, now what's up Panse?" The girl didn't even look his way. Instead she continued walking until they were in a corridor where he had often sneaked down to grab sweets. For the life of him he couldn't imagine why they would be in the kitchens.

"You and Dray are at odds right now right?" Blaise reached out and tickled the pear so that they were now facing a dozen house elves.

"What would give you that idea?" Blaise sarcastically muttered. The girl opened her mouth, but closed it again when she saw they had company. Pansy paused in her explanation and turned to the nearest one who had introduced herself as Dumpy. "It would be absolutely marvelous if we could get some eclairs and a two classes of cocoa." The house elf nodded, but then after some apparent thinking Pansy added. "Oh and make the hot chocolate with milk...water's simply dreadful." With another nod the elf was once again gone.

It wasn't long before Dumpy, terrible name by the way, anyways Dumpy was back with their sweets and drinks. With a dazzling smile Pansy thanked them and then retreated back out the door. Blaise was looking at her funny as they headed back towards the dungeon. Pansy, having noticed the look, gave a brief explanation to their detour. "I missed dinner...you can't expect a girl to go hungry."

Blaise smirked at her before teasingly adding. "Oh no heaven forbid you drop a few pounds." Pansy looked livid. Her face had turned several shades darker, and her lips were drawn out in a thin white line. The next thing he knew his shoulder was hurting something terrible from being punched. Ow!

"Apologize right now you horrible brat or I won't help you!" Blaise still had no fucking clue what she was talking about, but not wanting to get hit again, he put his hands up in mock defense.

"Alright. Alright. I'm sorry...I don't think you're fat." Pansy's eyes were still narrowed, but she seemed to except the apology. Not thinking he could stand to wait any longer this time Blaise practically pleaded. "Now Pansy please tell me what your twisted mind is thinking."

Pansy looked slightly offended, but then shrugged. "I know it was Draco that was with Potter last night." Blaise's mouth dropped to the floor. How the hell? The dark haired girl was smirking at her friend's surprise, and then decided to elaborate before he had an anurism. "For one you would never dress as nice as Draco looked in the picture." Blaise crossed his arms across his chest, he would have defended himself had the statement not been right. "Oh and plus Draco borrowed my poly juice." This time Blaise did glare.

"You. Helped. Him." Blaise said all of this through clenched teeth. "Do you have any idea how much trouble I might get in because of this! And you helped him!?" After setting down her drink and pastries, Pansy stood up and raised her hands in the air. She actually looked a little scared.

"I know you're pissed, and well have every right to be, but in my defense I didn't know what he was using it for." Blaise growl died in his throat. He really couldn't be mad at Pansy for this, after all her and Draco were best friends.

Blaise looked into the girl's almost black eyes, and in a defeated tone asked. "Is there a reason why you're telling me this?" A thought struck him and he added. "If you've come to gloat then I assure you Draco has done plenty of that already." His voice was dark and bitter. Damn now he sounded like a spinster or something! Wait. Could a man even be a spinster?

"No of course not!" Blaise was cut out of his thoughts by Pansy's exasperated voice. Reluctantly he turned blue eyes towards her. "I told you I came here to help you." Help him? Blaise was really trying to rack his brain on how Pansy was possibly going to help him. Unless of course she had a time turner and he could go back and time and tell himself to forget the notion of ever trying to be with Harry.

Absentmindly he took a sip of his cocoa. It really did taste better when made with milk. "Okay I know Draco wants Potter, and I know you want Draco." Blaise looked at her questioningly. How did that girl always know everything? Seriously it was like she was fucking psychic or something. They should really give Trewlany the boot and have Pansy take over. "Anyways I can't really help you get Draco, but I can help sabotage Draco's attempts at getting Potter."

Blaise's mouth most certainly hit the floor. Had she just said that? Though really now that he thought about it, it really wasn't that bad of an idea. Though he shuttered to think what Draco would do if he found out that his two best friend's were conspiring against him. The brunette shook his head, no he didn't even want to consider the notion. Draco couldn't find out and that was that. This would just be between him and Pansy.

Reaching out, Blaise grabbed the girl's outstretched hand and firmly shook. "Pansy-you've got yourself a deal." She smiled at him, and Blaise really really hoped that this would work, for both their sakes.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Draco

Draco watched as the bathroom door shut. He couldn't help but feel a little pissed. But really who wouldn't in this situation? Here he was trying his best to get on Harry's good side, and then right before he got a little kiss he freaked out and ran off. The blond unclenched his fists and saw little half moon circles where he had squeezed hard enough to force tears to his eyes. Okay so it was a little devious, but it had been working! Harry seemed to dig the sappy stuff and then he had ran out! What the hell was his problem anyways? Did you have to be a dark haired oaf to get his affections? Maybe he should die his hair black.

A gag came to Draco's throat at the very thought. He protectively placed a hand on his hair. No Harry could go fuck himself if he didn't like blonds! Draco was not dying his hair. Maybe a wig though? Again Draco looked at himself in the mirror and shook his hair to see the way it flowed like a halo around his head. Okay so messing with his hair was out of the question. So where did that leave him?

"Harry!?" A smile curled on the blond's lips. This was perfect. Out of all the people to walk through the door at that exact moment who would have thought it would be Ron Weasley. A plan began to form in Draco's mind, a plan that was almost flawless.

"Stop yelling Weasel." The red head turned and seemed to have just caught sight of Draco. His features curled into a scowl, but softened ever so slightly when he saw that there was no one else in the bathroom with them. Ron was so his bitch. Draco really would have laughed right there, that is if he didn't think it might offend Ron.

Draco casually walked over to the wall and slowly leaned back against it. He could see his reflection in the nearby mirror, and before going on with his plan he fixed the few misplaced hairs on his head. The blond could say with no ego that he looked good. He was wearing a grey prada sweater and soft khaki pants that he always thought made his ass look gorgeous.

The blond glanced over to Ron and saw that he didn't have near as good of tastes. He was wearing jeans that were much to short for him and revealed two shiny shins...was he even wearing socks? That wasn't even the worst part though. The worst was that repulsive sweater he was wearing. It looked as if someone had vomited all over it and he hadn't bothered to wash it. No taste what-so-ever.

"Malfoy have you seen Harry?" Draco had to hide a snicker from escaping his throat by biting hard on the side of his cheek. Was Weasley checking out his cock? Following Ron's eyesight he realized without a doubt that yes Weasley was looking directly at his penis.

Draco completely ignored Ron's previous question and instead pushed himself of the wall. "See something you like there Weasley?" Ron turned a ridiculous shade of red and began to stammer inconheriently. Draco walked all the closer. Even though it disgusted him to do it, the blond leaned forward so that he could feel Ron's breath on his face and vice versa. Ew. Ron's breath was terrible, it smelled like onion! Hasn't he ever heard of a toothbrush, or hell even gum! "You know Ron I enjoyed our last private get together." Ron stopped breathing, and Draco took this as a sign to continue. "But what if I told you that this time it would be me down on my knees?"

Draco reached out and touched Ron's cheek, making the red head yelp and jump back. "Are you serious Malfoy?" Draco smiled a little at the excitement in his voice. Oh this was going to be way too easy. "Because I heard that you don't usually give head...not that I ask around or anything...because you know I don't even like you or anything...yeah." What a dumbass.

Being repulsed every minute of it, Draco grabbed the back of Ron's greasy head and pulled him in for a kiss. Their tongues had barely even touched when the blond pulled away, satisfied with the way Weasley had become a stuttering mess. "Well I might be willing to make an exception...if."

Ron's head snapped up and his spine became ridged. "If?" The red head's teeth were clenched and his hands were balled into fists. Really he should consider anger management classes. "Why is it with you Malfoy there's always gotta be a catch?"

Jeez some people could be so impatient. Draco put his hands into the air in mock defense. "Wait. You didn't let me finish." The blond ran a hand through his hair and thought about how he was going to put this. "Trust me it's nothing bad...in fact it's more like me helping you."

At least that got Ron to loosen up a little. His back relaxed and his hands unclenched from his sides. "I'm listening." Ha! What. A. Sucker.

"You want to get Blaise back don't you?" He watched as Ron slowly nodded, he was obviously intrigued. "Well so do I, so why don't we do something just crazy and help each other." Ron's eyes first widened, and then narrowed in suspicion.

"Why would you want to help Harry Malfoy?" Ron spat, and Draco had to pause a moment to wipe the excess spit from his face. Why did he have to be doing this with someone so repulsive?

"Let's just say that it's not to help Harry...I have my own beefs against Blaise." Draco stuck out his hand. "So do we have an accord?" Ron was looking down at the outstretched hand in confusion.

The red head reached out to take it, but stopped just short. "I still get head right?" Damn, and here he was thinking that maybe Ron might have forgotten that part.

Draco put on his best seductive smile. "What do you think?" The blond winked at Ron, and that seemed to be all the reassurance Ron needed. Without hesitation he reached and clasped Draco's hand in his. Draco's smile turned genuine. "Good."

******

About an half hour later Draco was left alone in the lavatory desperately scrubbing at his teeth. That was so gross! But the deed was done, and now all the pawns were set. After all what better way to get on Harry's good side than punishing Blaise with the help of his best friend of all people. It was almost worth it to have Weasel's penis in his mouth. Draco blanched and began scrubbing again...no nothing was worth that.

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
Sign up to rate and review this story