Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Token Groupie

Nineteen

by another_girl 5 reviews

Ryan is sure he cant give up on Ana...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-02-09 - Updated: 2007-02-09 - 1177 words

0Unrated
Everyone could feel the tension the next morning even though they didn't understand where it had come from. Ana felt guilty as she sat and ate her cereal, watching the flakes float in the milk as she tried not to look at Ryan. Jon finally laughed out loud making everyone look up from their food or in Spencer's case the newspaper. Jon had his usual lazy grin spread across his face, as he looked at them all staring back to him.
"For fucks sake guys!" he said enthusiastically. "This really isn't very rock and roll." He added making Spencer laugh.
"We're so not rock and roll dude." Spencer told him as his eyes fell back to the sports section of the newspaper.
"I fucking am!" Jon laughed. "I'm totally up for rock and roll!" Ana felt a smile creeping across her face; she liked Jon he fitted into the band like another piece of the puzzle. "She's up for rock and roll, look!" he pointed to Ana's smile and she laughed.
"She's up for anything." Brendon mumbled. Ana pulled a face at him across the table as she thought how handsome he looked when he wore that particular colour.
"Aren't we meant to be chilling out?" Spencer then asked as he folded the paper back up and sipped as his coffee.
"Yeah chilling out dude not convalescing." Jon replied making Ryan chuckle slightly. "Oh you are awake then?" Jon smiled at Ryan.
"Always awake." Ryan said as he stood to clear his bowl away. "Finished?" he asked Ana.
"Um, yeah." She smiled up at him as he took her bowl and started the washing up.

Jon sat listing ideas on how to make their day more rock and roll while Spencer took a pen and started doing the crossword.
"How about we pick a room and trash it?" Jon grinned.
"Yeah I pick your room." Brendon said leaning back in the chair until it was resting precariously on its back legs.
"I second that!" Spencer smiled.
"Spencer are you doing the fucking crossword?" Jon sounded shocked. Spencer frowned at him and continued. "Oh man we don't have a hope in hell."
"And you just worked that out?" Brendon grabbed the back of Ana's chair saving himself for toppling off his own.
"You'll break the chair legs." Ana warned him.
"I give up!" Jon stood from the table with a frown on his face. "Where's Pete?" he asked. Ryan turned from the sink and caught Ana's eye. "He knows how to have a good time."
"He went out early." Ana said realising it was best not to worry everyone else with his disappearance. Ryan gave her a slight smile, he obviously agreed.
"Where to?" Brendon asked.
"Said he had some shit to do." Ryan said drying his hands. "You know what he's like."
"Yeah a damn sights more rock and roll than you guys." Jon laughed. "I'll call him." He wandered off into the lounge.

Ana had a feeling Ryan would follow her as she left the kitchen a few moments later and she was right, she had only just opened the bedroom curtains when she heard a soft knock on her door. Ana stood across the room from Ryan and watched him as he stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. She watched his hands fiddling with the cord hanging down from his hoodie, she liked his hands, they were strong but also quite soft. That was pretty much how she would have described Ryan, gentle and kind but strong too.
"I shouldn't have said anything about Brendon last night." Ryan spoke breaking the solid silence between them. Ana sighed as she moved and sat herself on the bed with a lazy thump.
"Ryan we never get anywhere." She said to him. "Why is that?" she let out a sarcastic laugh. "It's like we're doomed to be confused about each other."
"Sometimes I don't feel confused." Ryan said and joined her on the bed. "I don't know why its been so complicated between us, I suppose its because we're so different, because things have happened a certain way."
"I just want to be happy." Ana told him with a pout to her lips that made him smile.
"I want you to be happy too."
"Do you think we could make each other happy?" she flicked her long fringe slightly and again he felt the need to smile at her. "What?" she asked him.
"You're beautiful." He told her. Ryan knew even if it didn't work between them in the end he had to try to be with Ana again or he would always regret it.

Ana and Ryan sat quietly beside one another for a while; exchanging a few childish smiles realising they both seemed lost for words. Ryan slid his arm around Ana pulling her gently closer to him until he could smell her scent.
"What about Helen?" Ana asked when she felt his hands moving her hair from her shoulder. The air felt cold on the skin of her neck and she wanted to shiver but she was too tense.
"I don't want to be with her." He said as he leant closer to Ana. "I want you." Their lips met again and their eyes closed as they kissed one another. Ana wanted to insist nothing happen between them until he had finished his relationship with Helen but she was weak and she couldn't help but melt in his hands like she always did. He kissed her so sweetly and so lovingly she could easily convince herself that she wasn't doing anything wrong. It felt like she had been waiting for him so long how could she turn him down now when he wanted to give her what she wanted?

Ryan leant himself against Ana pushing her gently back onto the bed and brushing her hair from her face before kissing her some more. Ana was happily lost in the moment and didn't flinch when she felt his hand sliding up her legs and underneath her skirt. It felt natural enough to allow and without thinking about any consequences she was tugging his t-shirt over his head and stroking her hands across his chest. They were consumed with one another completely forgetting about any reality that had stopped them from being together. Ryan rolled them over on the bed and finally their mouths separated for a moment as Ana sat across him looking down. Her serious expression concerned him as he watched her hands smooth over his chest.
"Technically you're cheating on your girlfriend." She told him.
"Technically." Ryan repeated as Ana's hands pressed palms down onto his chest firmly.
"I don't think - " They both frowned at the exact same moment when Ryan's phone began to ring out from his pocket.
"Leave it." Ryan insisted eager for Ana's hands to stay pressed against him but she couldn't help herself and she reached into his pocket for his phone.
"It might be -" she looked at the display. "It's Pete." She handed the phone to Ryan.
Sign up to rate and review this story