Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Someone to Die For

Chapter 28: You know, We don't have to prove it. It was Never about that.

by Popciclegirl 1 review

He, he. I got the chapter title from my favorite song. Ryan talks with Brendon.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-02-10 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 768 words

0Unrated
Another passed by and everything was getting back in order.

Lilee & Jared were back on normal terms again, talking to each other everday. Ryan & Kara being as close as possible and Spencer with him 'main squeeze.' Life felt as if it couldn't get any better.

Lilee's stomach was another BIG change. Her stomach was getting bigger and bigger each day. Brendon was ecstatic about it too.

"6 months." Brendon said, kissing Lilee on the neck.

"I know, can you believe there are only 3 more months?" Lilee asked, patting her tummy.

Brendon smiled, he got closer to Lilee's stomach. "Yeah, Only 3 more months until we finally get to meet you!" He kissed it.

Lilee chuckled. "I can already tell you're gonna be a great dad."

"Thanks, mom."

*

"Ryan?" Asked Jon. "Are...you okay?"

Ryan, who was laying on the couch with a magezene over his head, sighed.

"Ryan?"

He removed the magezene from his face. "What?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine. Do you know where Brendon is?"

"One sec." Jon ran off to find him.

"He's gonna think I'm such an ass." Ryan said to himself.

Brendon walked into the room and sat down. "What's up?"

"Pregnancy" He waited a few seconds. "Is up."

Brendon cocked an eyebrow. "What?"

"You know how this was supposed to be a secret? You and Lilee?"

Brendon nodded.

"Well, apparently not because it was on MTV news this morning."

"You're kidding."

"No Brendon, I'm not." Ryan sat up. "Pete told me it's been playing all week."

"So...you're saying half the nation knows?"

"Yup."

"Oh shit...how?"

Ryan shrugged. "Pictures caught of you two, videos..." He took the magezene that was on his head and flipped to a certain page. He pointed to it. "They already know you two are dating, now they know it's more."

Brendon took the magezene from Ryan and observed it: It was a picture of them.

"FUCK! How in the fucking hell could they have gotten this?"

"I guess when we were attacked by fans that day and Spencer shoved you guys out."

Brendon ran his fingers threw his hair. "That...can't be good."

"The thing I'm most concerned about is the fucking publicity though. Publicity. What they're gonna think about you, 21 year old Brendon getting 18 year old Lilee, pregnant."

"Ryan, honestly they shouldn't care about our personal li-"

"Hey guys."

"Spencer, get the HELL OUT OF HERE! "

Spencer's eyes widened and he walked out without saying a word.

"You were saying?"

"They shouldn't fucking care about or personal lives!"

"Well, they're human and they do!"

"Ryan, just calm down! Don't make a fricken big deal out of this!"

"I have the right because you're putting our career in the gutter!"

Jon and Spencer stormed into the room and seperated them.

*

"What the hell was that about?" Spencer asked Ryan.

Ryan shook his head. "I-I just got angry I guess."

Spencer gave a serious laugh. "That wasn't angry, you were practicly at his throat."

Ryan continued to be silent.

"You can't get angry because of this. Who cares if everyone knows? He's your friend and instead of being angry at him, you should be happy for him."

Ryan shook his head. "I know, just-"

"No. Just nothing. That was fucking pointless of you to do. Now you're just making him feel bad about the whole thing, and eventually he's going to tell Lilee and she's in no condition for this."

Ryan sighed, still being silent.

"I'm not trying to make you feel even worse about this situation but, it was just...wrong." Spencer said, exiting the room.

'What am I going to do?'

*

The next few days were awkward. Brendon continued to ignore Ryan, even on stage. This was just making things worse. Tabloids about Panic! breaking up were starting, getting either a new singer or guitarest and things just weren't right.

Lilee and Kara wondered what was going on but neither of the boys mentioned it. They had to do something about it.

So that night she did. Just as they were going to bed she mentioned it. "Brendon?" Lilee asked, facing Brendon.

He turned around. "Yeah?"

"What's going on with you and Ryan?"

Brendon sighed. "Nothing."

"Why aren't you two talking then?"

"Because we aren't good night."

"I'm not gonna leave you alone until you tell me..."

"Then annoy me, I wont care."

She glared at him. "I can't stand to see you guys like this! You're best friends."

"Fine, it has something to do with me and you."

"There we go."

"And the baby."

******************

Sorry it took me so long to upload a new chapter. Byeas!
Sign up to rate and review this story