Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To the end

Chapter 2-Confronting the truth

by Xxnemo-propriusxX 1 review

He was her dad too

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-02-10 - Updated: 2007-02-10 - 219 words

0Unrated
"What?"

Just tell her. He was her dad too. She has the right to know.

"It was when he took me to New York, to see Chicago on Broadway, and we were driving back. We'd stopped in a parking lot so dad could sleep for a bit. We were just sitting there talking, when an armed gunman appeared at his window. He raised a gun to eye level and began shooting at us. Dad towered over me to protect me until the shooting had stopped. The gunman ran off and I sat up. Dad fell onto his seat, three bullet shots in his back," I said.
"Jen, why didn't you talk about this before?" Michelle said, putting her arm around me.
I said nothing. It was bad enough my dad being dead, but knowing that he died to save me made me feel really guilty, like I could have done something to stop it.
"Do you want me to get mom?" asked Michelle.
"No," I said, "I'll tell her tomorrow."
At ten to three in the morning, now wasn't a good time to be explaining things that would scar me forever.
"Ok," she said, "You should go back to sleep."
I lay down. Michelle got up and went back to her room. I rolled over and closed my eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story