Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Where In The World Are We?!

Where In The World Are We?!

by kitty41188123 0 reviews

Sakura and Hinata were both happy they both had boyfriends and were friend, until they woke up after being attacted with everything a lot like it was but there was one big differnce... Sasuke said ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Parody, Romance - Characters: Hinata, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-11 - Updated: 2007-02-11 - 854 words

-1TrainWreck


Disclamer: Ok if I owned Naruto than why would I be writing a fanfic!?! Its called a /fan/fic. You have to be a fan to write a
fanfic! Get that through your damn head you fliping retard!



Ok now sense thats over you get to hear from me I'll tell you when I'm about to start the story till than you get to talk to me. Ok I don't know where I'm going to go with this story! I write at random, and I'm still stuck with this cruddy computer! So yeah. If you don't like it fine. I can write it for myself...or for more English assinments! I know I'm horrable using my stories for school work instead of thing of something new but yeah thats just how I work. Oh yeah when you see this :) it means I'm done and the story will start! Oh yeah there all about 18. I just like that age so deal. Oh yeah one more thing I'm to tired to spell check so I'm going to bed and I'll do it in the morning. So check back tomorrow if this is all messed up. Sorry! :)



"So Sasuke... want to go on a double date?" I ask him. It had been mine and Hinata's anavirory of being friends. Me and her were going to have this big party thing but we desided it would be cheeper sense were we both just about broke to just go out with are boyfriends and hang.
"Hm. I don't know. Will you be there or are you mad at me again and sending me somewhere so I can feel like crap?" He said with a grin.
"No I'll be there...maybe. Me and Hinata might just run off and leave you and Naruto there. Inless you would rather come with us cloths shoping after we eat."
"I think I'll hang with Naruto. I don't like shoping."
"Oh come on. You can walk with us and we can have you hold all are stuff, it should only be about a 12 hour event." I say grinning knowing he would rather go jump off a brige than go shoping with me and Hinata. Not because he didn't like spending time with me and her, but because he would not even beable to see where he was going. Kakashi would alway tell him how stupid he looked trying to hold everything. Sense we always seemed to run into him. I kind of felt bad when he was walking and trying to keep up with us running all over the city, but its his own falt for desiding to come along.
"I think I'll hang with Naruto well your shoping."
"Great! Now we can talk both of you into holding are stuff." I say jokingly.
"You think he would? You must have lost you mind. Do you remaber what happend last time? M and him were holding all your's and her's stuff, we were just folling her jacket, or what we though was. When we got about to the other side of Konoha she asked us why we were folling her. We could find no reason so we just stood there looking stupid trying to think of a way to say hey were though you were his girlfriend so that why we followed you. With out it sounding like we were crazy." Sasuke says glaring at me. I could tell he was trying to think of any way out of the shoping trip I was lieing about just to freack him out for a moment.
"You know I'm just joking. You don't have to worry. Were not ging shoping. Were just having dinner."
"You swear? No shoping."
"Yes." I say giggling.
"Ok. I'll come but if I see one sign of shoping I know me and Naruto will be gone."
"Ok. We wouldn't want your help anyways." I say sticking my tung out.
"I can stick my tung out to." He say grinning.
"Bet you can't do it as good as me." I know this was childish but I loved to do this. This place had been wayyyyy to borring latly. There's hardly any missions to go on no less.
"I bet I can." He says sticking his tung out.
"You two know to kiss you have to be closer." Kakashi says walking by. I stick my tung out at him.
"I know how to kiss. I've done it before you can even ask him." I ask pointing at Sasuke.
"Oh really? You two have a vary odd way of doing it." Kakashi says. His eyes never leaving his book.
"Were having a stick your tung out contest."
"You two think up some weird names too. I'd hate to be your kid." Kakashi says walking off.
"That is a stpid name..." Sasuke says.
"Well its the first thing that came to mind..." I say with a little annoyness in my voice.
"I probaly couldn't think of a better one though." He says saving himself.

Ashley: Ok I'm to tired to make this longer so yeah. I guess this will just have to e the first one.
Sign up to rate and review this story