Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take my fucking hand, and never be afraid again

Not going home this time

by PuccowPanda 3 reviews

Kaitlyne lived in Philadelphia, something happened and she had to move to her aunt and uncle in New Jersey. Guess who's their neighbour if not.. read and find out

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2007-02-04 - Updated: 2007-02-04 - 458 words

0Unrated
Chapter One
Not going home this time

They were just lying there, not moving. I saw them when I came out from my hiding-place in the wardrobe. I didn't know what to do. I fell down on my knees and felt the tears falling down my cheeks.

One week later
The house was bigger then I remembered. And it wasn't really that long ago I was there last time. It was last Christmas actually, and now only six months later everything was so different.
"Are you okay?" Aunt Alice awoke me from my thoughts.
"I'm alive. It's just that I can't believe I'm here and not going home this time." We had got there only 10 min's ago. Aunt Alice were making tea and I sat by the kitchen table whit Uncle Steven.
We didn't say anything while we drank the tea, didn't feel right. Aunt Alice had made sandwiches to, but I couldn't eat.
"I can't take this!" I finally said. "I need some fresh air." I rushed out to the backyard, Aunt Alice and Uncle Steven didn't try to stop me, and sat down on one of the swings. I don't know for how long I had been there when I heard a voice.
"Hey Linny, how are you?" It was Mikey. I looked up at him. He was standing by the fence between our backyards.
"I dunno Mikey, I dunno..."
"What's wrong, why are you crying?" He said climbing over the fence and coming towards me. He gave me a hug.
"Oh Mikey I've missed you so much!" I cried.
"I've missed you too, when did you get here?"
"Just today." I got out between the crying.
"Kaitlyne it's late! Are you coming in soon?" It was Uncle Steven. He was always worrying about me. I was like the daughter he never had. Aunt Alice could never have any baby's of her own and they didn't feel that good about adopting. That was one reason why I'd spent every summer break here whit them since I was five. The other one we'll get to later.
"I'll be there in a sec." I answered. "We'll catch up tomorrow, if you're not doing anything?" I looked at Mikey again. He wiped a tear from my cheek.
"I always have time for my best friend." He said smiling at me. I gave him a little smile too. The first time since that horrible day.
"I wanna see Gee too." I hoped that he'd forget that I was crying, because I didn't wanna talk about that just yet.
"Yea, off course, if he's home." He said and we hugged again.
"Kaitlyne!" It was Uncle Steven again.
"I'm coming!"

_____________________________________

What did you think? If no one reviews I won't post more.
Sign up to rate and review this story